Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Empty
PostSubject: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:40 pm

zodiark sat on a falling tree that was next to a river. as he sat there he pulled out a book and began reading to try and pass the time. every few minutes he would reach up to the choker around his neck and rub it slightly, hoping that it would stop bothering him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:43 pm

Tenshin was running thru the forest when he saw Zodiark his leader setting there reading a book with a stange choker on his neck. "Hum.. i wonder what that smart a** leader doing here." Tenshin says in his mind. Tenshin then did some hand signs. Afther that he took out a kunia with two paperbombs on it and threw it at Zodiarks foot. enshin thn watched to see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:48 pm

hearing the thunk of the kunai in the ground, zodiark casually leaned over and grabbed it, than threw it into the water while not even looking away from his book. a moment later the paperbomb exploded, sending water and dead fish flying through the air. as one of the fish flew towards him, he snapped his arm out, grabbing the fish and immediately began sending electricity through it to cook it. not even wondering where the bomb came from, he continued to sit there reading his book while enjoying some nice fresh cooked fish
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:55 pm

Tenshin then looked. Tenshin then jumped out of the tree and walked towads Zod. Tenshin then took out his sword and cut Zodiark book into two 4 diffrent pieces. He then Just stood there and sled his blade back in his sheeth, and then looked at Zodiark with no Emotion whats so ever, With no words to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:00 am

almost instantaneously, zodiark was standing in front of tenshin, his hand clenching on tenshin's windpipe as he said "do you have any idea how much that book was worth" there was a look of pure fury on zodiark's face, his left hand was clenched so tight into a fist that his fingernails caused the palm of his hand to start bleeding
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

Tenshin then had no emotion on his face. "What do i care." Tenshin then poofed. Tenshin reapeared be hind Zod and cut his Jacket this time. He then sled his sword away again and did more handsigns. Tenshin then awited Zod to turn around. "Dont toy with me i not some brat." Tenshin says as Zod begin to turn around.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:08 am

stopping half way so that his right shoulder was facing tenshin, he flicked his arm out towards tenshin's head, stopping just a bout a foot away as a large lightning wolf shot out of the palm of his hand, at this distance it would be incredibly difficult for tenshin to dodge such a large attack

*jinkourai garou A-rank
This Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, zodiark will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Zodiark's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:12 am

Tenshin then stood there watching the wolf come towards him. "What a waist of my time." Tenshin says in a non emotional tone with a bored exprection on his face. He then did some handsigns. "Raikiri." Tenshin says a in a low voice as he cut thru the wolf with it. Tenshin was now rushing at Zod with it about to strike him in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:16 am

zodiark turned to face him completely and grabbed tenshin's wrist just before tenshin's attack hit him and said "what do you even hope to accomplish here" still having the lightning charged in his hand, he focused it in his fingers and thrust his hand at tenshin's stomach while he kept a firm grip on his arm, making sure that he wouldn't be able to just get away

hirameku-flash of lighting
a-rank
a jutsu created by Zodiark, a user with lightning chakra is able to focus their chakra into their fingertips much like chidori, but the chakra remains unseen to the naked eye and produces no sound while in use. the user is also able to determine the amount of chakra focused into their fingers, allowing them to either simply stun their target or pierce through nearly any obstacle. unlike the chirodi which requires speed to pierce things, hirameku needs very little momentum to pierce, although the faster the user is traveling, the easier it will be to pierce the target.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:26 am

Tenshin then looked. "I hoping to destroy you and your smart a** mouth of yours. enshin then poofed again.Tenshin was not standing on the side of Zod like 24 inches away from him. "Zod your tricks well not work this time i have gotten stronger. Tenshin then took out a kunia and then poked him thumb. Tenshin then sled his thump down his left arm and did some handsigns and created then Tenshin flew in the air out of a big poof of smoke, riding on top of a gaint black flame. The black flame then Dissapread and Tenshin was now looking down at Zod with a non emotional look.

Jutsu Name: Black Flame Dragon Summoning
Element: N/A
Obtained: Tenshin obtained this scroll when he was traveling and fell apon a secret tunnel that lead to a room with a scroll in it to summon a beast named Tenzashi The Black Flame Dragon. Tenshin seen that there was only one name on it witch was his fathers name. Tenshin then signed his name on to the scroll and when he was done he felt that his left shoulder was burnng. When he seen what it was it was a simble to summon the beast the same mark that was on his fathers shoulder. Tenshin then felt something building inside of him more power. Tenshin then took the scroll and fleed of with it to learn more about it and what does it do.
Description: Tenshin well first take a kunia and poke himself on his thumb. Then Tenshin well slide his bleeding thump down his left arm witch has a Black Flame Dragon summoning mark on it. Tenshin well do the needed hand signs and then place his hand on the floor. A big puff of smoke well appear and then the opponent well then see a gaint black flame rise out of the smoke and Tenshin on top of it. Tenshin well then move so fast in the air that the black flames will desappear and the opponent well see a gaint dragon in the air with Tenshin on top of it.

Animal Name: Tenzashi The Black Flame Dragon
Looks:
Description: Tenshin well first do a summoning to summon Tenzashi The Black Flame Dragon. This dragon well give Tenshin two times the normal amount of power for his Black Flame jutsus. The dragon has black skin that is stronger then metal, and can breath black flames from its mouth. Tenshin normaly summons this Dragon to bust his black flames jutsus and sometimes summons it to protect Tenshin. Tenzashi wieghs 250 pounds and is a football feild long
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:38 am

reaching into his coat, zodiark pulled out two umbrellas and threw both of them into the air as he said "you will fail in what you have come here to do, just like the many others before you" as the umbrellas shot up past tenshin, the opened in the ait about ten feet above him as the started to spin, raining down thousands of needles at tenshin

*Jouro Senban C-rank
Description: A barrage of needles that are sent flying at the opponent from a hidden place inside an umbrella. The needles are then controlled using Chakra and directed at the enemy. These needles have been known to have the power to pierce 5mm steel.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

Tenshin looked at Zod. "Fall... for you have mistaken me i am not like the others i well rise." Tenshin says as he looks at the needles come down on him. He then tounched his wrists and summoned three Windmill Shurikens. Tenshin tied a string aroind each of them, Tenshin then threw them both in midd air holding on to the string and making the windmill shurikens spin around him and the Dragons wing s and head blocking all the senbons. When it was done Tenshin threw the Shuriken at Zod trying to make him flitch a bit. Tenshin then soar up to the sky. Tenshin then did to sets of hand signs and then looked down at Zod with his Sharingan eyes. "Chidori Senbon" Tenshin says as he throws a thoudsand senbons down at Zod. But these Senbon where not normal senbons they had all the charcteristics as his Raikiri.

Jutsu Name: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka
Description: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by Uchiha Tenshin. Before going into battle, Tenshin placed two summoning marks on his wrists. From these wrists he could quickly summon multiple bladed weapons, including various forms of shuriken.

Jutsu Name: Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi
Description: Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Senbon
Element: Lghtning
Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

as the needles rained down into the ground, zodiark caught the shuriken, pinching the blade between his thumb and index finger before throwing it into the ground. smiling, he seemed to not even move as tenshin's attack closed in on him. as the first senbon was about to hit his chest, zodiark seemed to fade as the senbon passed right through him, as did the others as he continued to stand there, the only thing that could be seen was the grass around him seemed to flatten out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:26 pm

OOC: Sorry Zod got enough post as it is gotta settle this later

((Left topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]   Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zosiark vs. Tenshin [offrpg]
Page 1 of 1