Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Empty
PostSubject: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:47 pm

Shiyomi was walking threw the training area, this time training with her long two-handed katana. She has recovered now near all what she left for many years, that she was a shinobi. After practicing a couple of days after she took the decision to be a shinobi again, Shiyomi did practice all the time.
"Well...the only thing it missing is a real spar..." said Shiyomi to herself.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:54 pm

[i]I need more experiment objects.[i] Naito travels through the woods and discovers, what looks to be a helpless girl.
"Perfect!" Naito tells himself and moves himself closer to the target.
"You'll come with me, dead or alive." Naito looks at the girl and expects her to do like the others, be a very helpless victim.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:04 pm

OOC: We are in the sand, there is no trees xD

Shiyomi didnt turned herself when she heard Naito.
Im not gonna pershish for anybody I dont know. I have that one goal to achive, and its find my brother...
Shiyomi turned herself to Naito, still having her long katana in her hand.
Nobody was really able to know if she was a shinobi or not, cause she dosent wear her headband and she was always wearing long kimonos. So the enemy was mistaking a lot of time...and those time can cost them their lives.
"If you want me that badly, come and get me. But I can fully defend myself. I even left you the first move."
Even if she knew that she was overconfident, she didnt do anything about it. She havent been like this since a really long while.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:21 pm

"Okay, but I gotta warn you, this will hurt a lot." Naito suddenly realizes that he is in the desert. How did I end up here? I thought I was in the Lightning country.
Naito commands his bugs to sneakily move toward the target slightly beneath the sand surface. The bugs create a trail after them of a line when they move under the sand corns. The high number of bugs are making a formation to surround the target, to get an advantage of the number.

Since the girl left the first move to Naito. Naito commands the bugs to make an aggressive attack. The bugs dashes toward the target, to aim to eat her chakra.
Since the Chakra bugs can sense the chakra amount of the target, they are pretty good at distinguishing the real one from clones.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:36 am

But, Shiyomi was sensing a nasty presence.
So she jumped out away and landed at least 10m from there.
She maded several handseals and blowed up a large fireball that start to destroy some of the chakra bugs.
Even there, she saw that she cound'nt get rid of them by only fire attacks, they were too much.
Shiyomi places her hands in front of her, her palm facing the bugs, and then a large cutting whirlwind was pushing and destroying a large amount of bugs, without targetting immediatly Naito.
There is just too much of them...

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Shiyomi will blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:46 pm

The bugs hid themself below the sand to protect themself from the heat. It did get hot but it wasn't life threatning.
The cutting technique wasn't probably designed to strike down a league of bugs, so most of them was still safe.

"Very nice. You must be a ninja. You are not really the type I mostly aim, but you will be a good meal for my bugs. Ninjas usually have a higher chakra capacity." This enviroment, desert with only sand, isn't suitable for bug battles. The only place I can hide my bugs is in the ground.
The sand started to create very small waves on the sand when the bugs started to move around beneath it. Naito had given a secret order to them, which didn't seem offensive. The bugs didn't move toward the target but more of spreading out over the field. When the bugs were traveling, it created a trail of a line after them but which disappeared quickly by the natural wind of the area. Which made it very hard to keep track of all the hundreds of bugs which were traveling.
After they reached there destination, they would stop moving and the field became alarming quiet and still.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:41 pm

But even so, Shiyomi was looking with her sharingan.
Knowing that Naito was using bugs, she saw Naito's chakra color by her sharingan, that was spread all over the area.
Damn...he now got the advantage...
But, Shiyomi put one arm in the air and command the wind chakra to spread around, making an awful wind torrent, levitating all the sand in the area.
A sandstorm was created all around her, making her the middle point, so she was unaffected.

Fuuton Chakra Control
Range: Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary
After doing the needed handseals, Shiyomi is able to control Wind chakra around her and is able to use it as she wants.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:10 am

((I don't think Aburame spreads out there chakra to communicate with the bugs. I rather thing it's instant signals passing between them.))

Naito stood defencelessly and looking and analysing the technique. It looks like that technique only reaches around 10meter radius. If I keep my distance, I might not get hit.
Naito raises his arm to protect his face of getting too much sand at it. However, my bugs are being burried in the sand. It might take a while for them to dig themself up again.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:01 pm

((No, its just that the sharingan can see every person's chakra color. Even if your not using it, your surrounded by it.))

Naito, for the moment was unable to see Shiyomi by the outside of the sandstorm due to his large mouvments.
Suddently, a lot of kunais attached with paper bombs went off the sandstorm and headed to Naito, without beiing distrupt by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 8:34 am

((No, I disagree. I think only the ninjas with really high amount of chakra can be surrounded with it's chakra. The proof is in Kakashi Gaiden, when Obito looks at his team mate who is under genjutsu influence. The team mate, Rin, doesn't have that much chakra and is not surrounded with it.))

When some of the kunais struck in to the body of Naito, it of some weird reason started to disrupt itself. Turning in to hundreds of bugs, which were now trying to flee from the upcomming explosions.
The opponent's Sharingan couldn't had seen it was a clone because of her own technique which were causing visual blockage.
Naito were lying and hiding against the sand, behind a hill of sand, 15meters(45ft) away. I used my last of my bugs for that technique. The rest of the bug league are still burried under the sand. What am I gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 12:38 pm

((Its written in the manga's, when Sasuke is vs Deidara))

Shiyomi turned the sandstorm off.
She walked toward the burning place (paper bombs) and looked around to spot at Naito.
Damn...he got away...
Ok then...
Shiyomi maded several handseals and expeled a large amount of water, making the sand hardening, so the bugs were stucked.
Shiyomi was now on the large amount of water, standing there...
It wont last long...we are in a desert after all...better make this quick...
Shiyomi maded a lot of handseal and when she was finished, nothing happended...

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Shiyomi will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. She can control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:24 pm

((No strenght to look that up but, Deidaree does use diffrent type of bugs. His bugs are made of clay and he adds life force(chakra) in to them.))

Naito stands on the water surface as well but with a distance to his opponent. His last bugs are flying around and making a buzzy sound.
"I recognize those eyes. They are... You are from the Uchiha clan. I suspect that we both are originally from Hidden Leaf village. What a coincidence." Naito starts to dash sideways and throws a kunai toward the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:34 pm

Shiyomi jumped backward while blocking the kunais by her own.
She landed non far from where she was.
"I guess so."
The handseal that she maded earliere activated.
The water emerge and formed a large Water dragon.
Then, it charges on Naito.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Type: Attack
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:50 pm

Tenshin appeared watching over Shiyo making sure she dont die like Kito told him to do." Hum she seems to be doing good i guess" Tenshin then st down at the tree and took out n Apple and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 4:02 pm

((How come you have 5 elements when the rules only allow people to have 2?))

Naito sees the long neck of the dragon moving in very good speed. How do I dodge this?
Naito gets hit by the dragon and flows away by the force of it.

The bugs below the sand has managed to free themself, right before the sand got hardened. They float up to the surface and reveal there number of hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 10:47 pm

Oh...oh...here they come again...
Shiyomi maded the snake handseal, and at the same time, the water was drowing away in the ground, sucking the bug with all the water.
"Earth Release: Earth Style Split!!"
Several cracks and holes were formed into the ground sucking everything below.
So, Shiyomi moved out and lended on the top of an high dune of sand.

Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 9:00 am

((Even if you of some reason are allowed to have 5 elements, you can't use that technique unless you touch the ground. Since you are standing on water, there are no ground to touch.))
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 9:07 am

((Ill retake))

Oh...oh...here they come again...
Shiyomi maded the an handseal, and at the same time, the water began to spin, and spin, forming a giant vortex, in the water, sucking the bug and stucked them, on now, a visible part of the sand.
Using the wind chakra, Shiyomi created a vortex, in the water.

((Tell me if you dont understand ^^ I barely myself xD))

Fuuton Chakra Control
Range: Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary
After doing the needed handseals, Shiyomi is able to control Wind chakra around her and is able to use it as she wants.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:30 pm

((mmh.. this is very you lost me: "...and stucked them, on now, a visible part of the sand."
PS: "stucked" is no word.))

Naito gets up after being struck by a water dragon. His clothings are feeling heavy after they gotten wet of the water.
"Hmph! He will be busy over there." Naito is watching his opponent performing a wind technique in the distance.
"I'll guess I take a leave now when she is distracted." Naito turns around and starts jumping in high speed away from the battle field, leaving his opponent alone. The bugs are sacreficial for Naito and he leaves them to die.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 5:41 pm

(( Stucked? Not like, stuck?))

Shiyomi saw Naito running away.
Damn...
Shiyomi leaved her technique, submerging the insects.
She jumped out, and runned after Naito.
She throws up some kunais attached to paperbomb so they landed 5meters in front of Naito.
This will stop him a couple of seconds...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:48 am

Naito moves like as if he would had eyes on his neck and turns around and throws another kunai to deflect the the hostile kunai of reaching it's destination.
Naito heads up to a high cliff which is above the water surface and drops some smokebombs which explodes into a massive smoke which hides his presens.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:01 pm

Shiyomi was following his trace with her sharingan, until he disspered in the smoke bombs.
"I know your there..."
She was able to know that he was still near, but not exactly where.
Shiyomi controlled the air chakra to push all the smoke away.
She took out a kunai, ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 9:59 am

Naito thinks he should make a run when there is no smoke to cover him and so he dashes to a nearby edge of the cliff and jumps down. Disappearing from the opponent's sight.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

Shiyomi looked at Naito, who was running away.
Then, she smiled.
''Bof, anyway, I'm not in a fight mood ^^ ''
Shiyomi turned around, put her kunai back in her pocket, then shewalked away in the Sand's direction.

((Say it if your finished ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 4:02 pm

Naito hides behind a rock near the cliff. I guess I got away. A bug comes flying and lands on Naito's hand.
"I see..." Naito got it confirmed by the bug.
"I better be more careful of choices of targets in the future."
Naito does a few handseals and leaves in the position in a rapid speed.

jutsu wrote:
Body Flicker Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank D - Cannon
With the help of the chakra bugs which will hide the user's presens. The user then enhances his reflexes with chakra and moves to another position in a great speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)   Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle with an unknowned...(Naito first, then open to all.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next