Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Empty
PostSubject: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

Shiyomi was walking through the main gates, but this time, without permission.
Bye bye...
She looked at the sunset, then she continu to walk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

As Shiyo walked out of the village, she was stopped by an ogre-like creature. It's massive form blocked her path, and raised a large, spiked club in her way. Haku's voice came from the ogre's mouth.
"I am using my weakest puppet because I don't want to really kill you." It said, though you could tell by how she said it that she would kill the ninja in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

Sharingan activated, Shiyomi streffed on her right and blowned up a large fireball at the ogre.
"Sorry, but im not here to chit-chat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 11:23 pm

A seal upon the ogre's arm shimmered with brown light. Suddenly, it's arms became covered in stone. The rough, hard material covering it's arms scraped against itself as the arms crossed in front of it to protect itself. Then, raising it's club it swung downward upon the shinobi's head, with enough force to crush metal.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 12:14 am

Shiyomi looked at the icoming attack thinking:
Kito...Im finally going to join you...
She smiled at the last moment that Haku was able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 12:50 am

Oops, forgot to say;

Scrounch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 12:14 pm

The ogre disappeared in a puff of smoke. Shiyomi's body lay, slightly crushed but still recognizable. Hakuben, who had been in a tree the whole time, jumped forward and walked slowly to her Chuunin's remains. Flitting through handseals, she pulsed chakra into two of her fingers. Running them along the corpse's form, she completely fixed the body. The internal organs were irreparable, but now she was at least recognizable. Haku never really liked that chuunin, so she decided to make use of the death. Picking up the body, she disappeared down the road.

TOPIC LEFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)   Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Away, her final time. (Kaze and me)
Page 1 of 1