Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Empty
PostSubject: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:27 pm

"Mmmh, it was long time ago since I was here last time." Must have been 2 years.
"The sand, it looks the same. Mmh, maybe I shouldn't be so suprised about that." Naito is heading to the village of sand in the desert and is not far away anymore.
He can almost greet the guards already who are standing by the gate.
I have left my ANBU mask and my headband at home. This mission, I must act as a civilian. My job is to locate Missing Ninjas for Rock.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:11 pm

I disguise myself in the crowd pretending to be a civilian
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:29 pm

"Hello!" Naito greets the guards and convinces them quickly to let him in through the gates.
"Ah, thanks! Have a nice day!" Bunch of lame guards, hmph! Naito finds himself moving down the street and spectating the wiew
"Eh, this village is almost bigger than Rock." Naito stops by a shop and pretends to be interested by the goods. Too bad that I have to work. This stuff are very interesting. I wish I had a day off. He lets a flow of bugs to the floor from his pants and commands them to investigate the village for suspicious ninjas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:33 pm

I see him come in the gate them I secretly follow him
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:42 pm

A bug returns to report to the user.
"I see..." It seems like this place is okay. But I will stay here for a while, just in case. Besides, I just got here. I got no intentions of hitting the road again.
Naito walks up to a darts spot and picks up ten darts to start throwing. He places himself 1meter(3ft) distance from the target board.
Naito starts throwing the darts and hits 9 out of 10 in the center. Even if the range was too easy and he was mostly leaning forward, he can't help himself of feeling proud of his achievement.
"Yeah! I'm so godlike!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

I walk up to him and say what are you doing ? in this village
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:29 am

"Eh, what do you mean? I already checked in by the guards. Perhaps you should go and ask them. Now go away! Don't bother me again!" Naito hates to be questioned. He often snaps at people who are about to accuse him for his actions, even if his actions are wong and illegal.
Naito goes to the target board and picks out the ten darts from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 10:12 am

I vanish and ask the guards. but still wonder why a Aburame in in the sand and he looks like a jhoning or higher.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 11:39 am

kamoku jumped from one of the stone buildings and landed behind the aburame. "hey nait. your not a missing ninja anymore, thats suprising." the chains clacked. kamoku had his headband cloth taken off from the metal and the metal was hooked up next to the rest of the metal.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 11:47 am

"Missing ninja?" Crap, someone remembers me. He has probably come to take revange on me because of my acts of the past. Of course, and I won't blaim him.
"W-what do you want?" Naito hopes to solve the problems quickly and in descreet. He rather would like to forget his past. Not that he is embarrassed of it but his new job requires it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 7:32 pm

I appear by Kamoku Willow youknow him? behind his back slowly pulls out a kuni
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

With Naito's excellent communication with the bugs which are secretly spread out around the area, Naito becomes aware of the Chuunin's attempt to stab the Willow on his back.
I had hard training from the ANBU to become an excellent bodyguard. I could use those skills to protect the White Hair's life. But if I do that, it would certainly blow my cover as a regular civilian. I'll should not do anything, no matter what happends. I must play my role perfectly. Besides, it would clear out my current problem here, the White Hair knows about my past. But I have no recollection about him.... must have been a long time ago... can't remember....
"Mmh..." Naito tryes to remember where he have met the White Hair before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

I throw the kuni right in the center o the target and sit down looking confused I shouldn't but no no no I can't I wont
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 11:33 pm

kamoku caught the kunai without turnig around and held the kunai out to one of the aburames bus as it climbed on it. " ill give you a hint. i like gbugs too." the chains clacked as the wind came by. kamoku pulled out black hair dye and the black chain outfit. "i was fighting you with kitsuke in the cloud. i looked a lot diferent."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:54 am

What an impressing move. How did he even reach with his arm to the center of his own back and then block a strike with it?
Naito expects a battle to turn up and stares on the Sand Shinobi to see what his next move will be. But he gets distracted by the White Hair's talk.
"K-Kitsuke? I-I don't know any Kitsukes." Naito's eyes are struggling to decide to either keep an eye on the unpredictable Sand Shinbo or to look into White Hair's eyes of the reason that they are talking.
Naito starts to remember his visits to the Cloud. He has been there many times but has not gotten to know any names of the people there. Names weren't important. His missions there were mostly about getting in and getting out quickly and descreetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 10:14 am

I balance a kuni on my finger and listen to find out who Naito is. apparently he was hiding who he was .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 11:05 pm

kamoku started to drag his long painted nails over the kunai blade edge out of boredoman yawned.the chains clanked as he moved. " well, you probrobly wouldnt know much. the raikage wasnt the willow leader for long." he turned to ruka and handed the kunai back. it was sharpend to a point.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 6:13 am

"Kitsuke is Raikage? You must have confused me with somebody else. I think I would had remembered if I had been a fight with the Raikage." Naito throws a dart at the target board without looking at it, he likes to keep an eye on the two ninjas in front of him. The dart misses totallly the whole target and hits the wooden wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:15 am

Ruka catches it and puts in in his pack then says "your lying"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:21 am

"What? Did you just call me a lier?" Naito's voice got dark and scary. He truly doesn't like to be accused.
He walks up to the Sand Shinobi and stares into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:24 am

ruka lookes in to his eyes and you can see fire and death in ruka's eyes he said in a stony voice "yes"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:32 am

A sidenote: Naito had his glasses on, which made it impossible for the Sand Shinobi to actually see Naito's eyes.
"You... I should....kill you. Comming up with such accusions." Naito is in a furious state and his whole face is tensed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:23 pm

Ruka says bring it on with a cocky face and he pulls out a kuni and steps back
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 11:21 pm

kamoku was stilfling a laugh even though he wasnt smiling. a wind passed. " kitaro is the raikage, my clan leader. he wasnt lying ruka."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 7:46 am

Naito looks at the Shinobi of Sand.
"It's too late for remorce now!" Naito does an handsign and moves closer to the Shinobi of Sand. He is aware of the opponent's kunai and acts cautiously to not get hit by it.
Because of the shortened range to the opponent, Naito successfully creates a Bug Clone behind the Shinobi of Sand. The Clone attempts to put it's arm around the Shinobi of Sand's neck to strangle him.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Clone Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: One
Using the Chakra Bugs living in their body, the user can create a copy of themselves or anyone else they choose. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next