Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 9:50 am

A large cut were performed on the arm of the bug clone but it didn't poofed into smoke.A girl appeared at the back of the shinobi who were holding a kunai and was about to get strangled.It was Kitsuke in her girl form! "we've met again Naito,and here inside the Sand village,I hate to interfere but this isn't a brawling arena and this guy isn't a sand shinobi not shinobi from the Sand fights like that".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:48 am

kage bushin no jutsu Ruka made 4 clones and started to make another hand sign and then all of the clones dashes towards naito attempting to grab him
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:29 pm

Naito lets the Shadow Clones grab him.
"I have an ace in my sleeves." Chakra bugs started to flow out of Naito's sleeves and attempting to cover themself on the 4 Shadow Clones to feed on there chakra.

jutsu wrote:
Hungry Swarm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The bugs cover themself over the whole target and starts immidiatly to eat up it's chakra. It takes between 30 to 60 seconds to suck all the chakra from the target. The time depends on the chakra level of the target.

The Bug Clone which is standing behind the Shinobi of Sand has just lost an arm. It looks confused and doesn't know what to do with his own situation. This is a special clone, it doesn't puff that easily. However, it is a weak and dumb type.
After a while of staring at it's lost arm, he shrugs his shoulders and uses his other arm to attempt to strangle the Shinobi of Sand.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:34 pm

I use the jutsu I was charging and release mt grand fire ball then to the one behind me I try to kick him then exhausted I walk over to a bench and lean on it very tired
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:42 pm

Naito analyses the fire. What an amazing chakra. I won't make it!
Naito runs toward a window and attempts to throw himself through it. But the fire catches up to him while he is half way, in the air, through the window and gets burned.
Naito lands on the other side of the wall with the window and escaping the full power of the fire. But he notices that he still got injured.
"Argh! My legs..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:53 pm

barely gets up and walks around trying to find any water and tumbling around like he is drunk
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 6:17 pm

kamoku raised his hand at the chick. " dont worry, itll be over soon. by the way, are they getting bigger?" his chains moved as he sat down on the road, stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 9:58 pm

"Shut up Kamoku or you'll never talk in this world again" Kitsuke was again furious on the joke of Kamoku,its like everytime they meet Kamoku's upto to the transexual jokes."Well if it is over I need to take over now".Kitsuke jumped to the area of Naito who's legs are badly burned by the fireball "Oh its badly burned Naito if you recognize me now dont laugh" Kitsuke began to heal the burn using a medical ninjutsu.Healing it slowly.

---

Impurity Extraction Palm
Range: 0-5M
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Effect:
Blue chakra will come to the palm after the required handseals. Once applied to the infected, poisoned or burned area the chakra works to disinfect the wound and clear it of bacteria. This makes it an effective tool in combat for ridding the body of toxins, heavy metals and bacteria.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:04 pm

kamoku was confused. "im sorry, but my cousin beat you to it." he pulled away the atomic mask he was wearing and his burned and badly scarred face was shown. his lips were burned off, showing his red needle teeth and muscle strings. it was blackend such as the fire she used and the color of his blood. it travelled down his entire neck and to the blue strings where the voice box was suposed to be connected. "i called her a half pint russian gymnist." white chi flowwed from the box and conected to the chains. making the next wind blow them in coordinaition to how he wanted them so sound. "and by your threats, my assumption was right." kamoku stilfed a laugh. his teeth clenching together, making the neck musles move sickenlingly.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:46 pm

[Eh, I feel like RPing, so may I RP with you 4?]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:46 pm

(sure, i enjoy the company)
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

[Oksie. I hope it's fine with you others. ~ ♥]

Dashing through Sunagakure, Ryu seemed to split through the running ANBU, slashing at them with blades, feeling blood hit her face as she did, sniping them off and finally rushing through the field of some dead, she knew she was an Akatsuki, it was her true future. She had the power as a Sannin, she was S-Ranked, she had power that many knew not to mess with. Ryu pushed her hand to her face as she ran, wiping the splattered blood on her face to her palm, seeing the four men gathering and talking, studdering herself to a stop, her snowy white hair flowed in the continuing breeze, stopping with ease and opening her pale pink lips, "Well, well.. look at you four, gathering and not watching for a little someone like me.." Ryu said, putting her two bladed tonfas' back in the pockets on her brown belt, her casual clothing. A black tie had a picture of a white skull on it, the same on her black hat. And of course, a white tank top. Ryu wiped the remaining blood from her palm back onto her tounge, tasting to see which people she had killed, tasting the bloodlines with ease, keeping her eye on the other four ahead of her.

Last edited by Ryu Uchiha on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

(( its the sand village...read the rest before you make a huge assumption - -' sheesh))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

[Uhm.. She dashed from the border of Konoha to the sand..]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:01 pm

(( konoah is a village not a country and the wind and fire borders arnt conected. please edit.))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm

[Fixed.. .-.]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:06 pm

kamoku turned. he saw someone who had the same hair thickness ( white hair) as him. he spotted a girl in a cloak and quickly coverd his lower face in a atomic mask (makes face look normal. see avi)) and held up his hand in a wave. he coverd his long black nails in a white atomic mask making his nails look normal too.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 7:40 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
"Shut up Kamoku or you'll never talk in this world again" Kitsuke was again furious on the joke of Kamoku,its like everytime they meet Kamoku's upto to the transexual jokes."Well if it is over I need to take over now".Kitsuke jumped to the area of Naito who's legs are badly burned by the fireball "Oh its badly burned Naito if you recognize me now dont laugh" Kitsuke began to heal the burn using a medical ninjutsu.Healing it slowly.

---

Impurity Extraction Palm
Range: 0-5M
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Effect:
Blue chakra will come to the palm after the required handseals. Once applied to the infected, poisoned or burned area the chakra works to disinfect the wound and clear it of bacteria. This makes it an effective tool in combat for ridding the body of toxins, heavy metals and bacteria.

"Do...I know you?" Naito gets a thought to attack the medical ninja. Naito's fury hasn't completly worn off yet. He points with his arm toward the medical ninja and lets slowly bugs come out.
I... I recognize him...uhm..her...Whats going on? Naito takes back the order to the bugs and they crawl back into the sleeve.
Huh?Naito notices that the pain is fading from his legs and he looks down to them. I am healed...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 7:43 am

kamoku turned. "eh, yes and no. and right now im slightly tired of bugs. do you have something thats more hygenitc than spray painted lice?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 2:12 pm

"Ryu Uchiha at your service, I have been recently entered in the bingo books for murders in the Moon and Snow country, and now for about 7 more, ANBU from Sunagakure. Hehe.." Ryu replied, seeing bugs overwhelm on Naito's arm, then crawling back in. "I have my own swarm, but it'd be too dangerous and too much chakra right now, and if you might reconize me.. I was Sannin in Kirigakure and Konohagakure, and a Head Academy.. I can't believe I actually made it into the Akatsuki.." Ryu said darkly, dropping her hand from her tounge, looking to the four again with a curious smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm

kamoku stared at her for a nanosecond and burst out laughing. his red needle teeth making a scraping sound like metal. his yellow eyes with black slitted irises stayed at her face. kamoku laughing was like a rock growing arms and doing a tap-dance. " you spill everything out like that and you expect us to remain sober? you have no self preservavtion my friend. by the way? have you seen miyuki? the half pint russian gymnist that likes to kill things? i think she needs to give you lessons on mute communication." kamoku was on the ground holding onto his side. his hair turning slighly pink. either from his rush of adrenalin or from the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.   Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naito strolling around in the Hidden Sand village.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2