Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oshi vs Eiiichiro

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:15 pm

"I hope the raiikage has trained u well because im not goin easy on u"
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:24 pm

"I dont like easy anyway, lets go"
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 2:53 pm

"O.k lets start simple..spinning chakra ball" iichiro rides the ball towards oshi
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:19 pm

Seeing the ball an idea forms in Oshi's head. "Now Earthquake Jutsu" a spider web crack about 2 feet in diameter forms snaking it's way toward Eiiichiro it ends right under him as the ground underneath the ball collapses leaving a perfect 10 by 10 hole under him. "Seems pretty simple to me" says Oshi he throws 3 smoke bombs at the ground hiding his position then summons 12 clones 6 sound 6 normal. "You alright down there E." Oshi says making hand signs.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:51 am

Oshi smiled and looked at the cloud of smoke "speck jutsu"was all he heard
When the smoke cleared iichiro wasn't there but oshi heard the words:"Chakra hands"
Suddenly to massive hands of chakra appeared from what looked like an ant and lunged at oshi...
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 3:54 pm

Oshi jumps a little bit in the air and grabs his wrist summoning his secret weapon a bell. Putting the bell under him he falls on the hands trapping Eiiichiro underneath. Once he is secure under the 1 ton bell Oshi makes signs summons 12 clones 6 sound 6 normal. All of the clones able to bang on the bell as Oshi says "Sound Amplifacation Jutsu" Inside the bell the sound is tremendous. Doing more signs all of the clones jump on top of the bell to hold it down. "Try getting out of that Eiiichiro".
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 1:52 pm

Iichiro had enough room to move his hands and started making handseals "swapping jutsu" he and
oshi swapped places, so now oshi was under the bell and iichiro was on top. When he was on top the chakra
hands were pulled free and shot upwards really fast and so smashed through all the clones. He then
shouted "snake summon" and summoned a green snake.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Wed 28 May 2008, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 2:18 pm

Using his kekgenkie Oshi stops the sound waves he created and lifts the bell off of himself holding it infront of him. Making signs Oshi says "The Skies Cry, Bird Summoning" A giant owl apears underneath Oshi and his bell. "Ok Chumira lets go" oshi says. Making more signs Oshi flys into the air.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:19 pm

IIchiro's snake smiles "Hey Oshi i'd like you to meet Emo my snake and best bud,good luck trying to use your
sound jutsu's snakes can close their ears" iichiro starts making hand seals "now to summon my trusty
sword Pillow Talk"

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 29 May 2008, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:54 pm

Oshi stood up on Chumira's back making hand signs. "In the wild E. what are snakes biggest preditors? The mighty hawk. Now Tulu, come." Oshi thrusts his hand down summoning another bird. A giant hawk hovered above E. and his snake sitting there. "this is a mighty big hawk E. he is also very powerful" Tulu then screeched ending all minor jutsu and distracting E. from his summoning making it unsuccessfully and dived aiming his huge talons at Emo. Oshi stayed watching from above, hands clasped. i cant see him very well from up here i wonder where he is, wait i know what to do Oshi made some signs and two clones poped up he then wistled and smiled. I found you E.

((Tulu's screech has the ability to stop all E ranked jutsu and lower d ranked. it also interupts most summoning jutsu's also. This screech also can make lesser ninja stop in their tracks))

Last edited by Oshiroku on Wed 28 May 2008, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:58 pm

"Well Emo lets go STRIKE"

(( i called him emo because i have to slit my wrist to summon him))

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Wed 28 May 2008, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:06 pm

Emo hits connecting with Tulu's talons injuring both of them. Then targeting E. (yes even though he is small. you will learn how later)all the Oshis use sound ball jutsu throwing small grenades at him that expload with enormous force. Oshi is safe in the sky.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:09 pm

iichiro managed to climb onto tulu when the animals crashed all oshi heard was "chakra mist" before the
whole place was covered in mist redering the hawks main sense:sight useless. Then iichiro shouted
"chakra hands" and attemted to grab oshi who now couldn't see...
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:14 pm

"Ahh E. you forget i am a sound ninja." E hears this behind him as more grenades expload. "I dont need sight" Tulu begins to fly high in the sky. As hi as he can go until the air thins out and E cant breath very well. To loud for how far away he is E hears Oshi say "Ready to give in now E." Then running threw the mist like he can see fine Oshi plants sound balls under Emo. Then blow up spliting him in about 500 peaces. "I love this new jutsu i learned. It is perfect for this situation where i cant see anything" Oshi says.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:16 pm

"No but your hawk forgot about the chakra hands" the chakra hands grab tulu
and send it crashing into a tree
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:24 pm

E. you forgot...you are in the air. Tulu falls from this hit and E. loses his grip falling 200 feet down when he reaches the ground one of the Oshi's (some how unefected by the mist) swings his bell hitting E. back into the air where another Oshi uses sonic boom jutsu aiming at the speck. E hears clones being summoned and 3 oshi's jump on Chumira. (that makes 6 clone/real)
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:29 pm

"OW that hurt but now i have a chance "Pillow Talk" iichiro's sword appers "now lets see what you've got"

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 29 May 2008, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:32 pm

"Ahh a sword. We shall see what it can do." Eiichiro hears from behind. Then he hears the sound of multiple shirikan to the left and behind. "Dodge those" he hears again.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:33 pm

"Simple" IIchiro easily deflects the shrieken with his sword "now dance of the crescent moon"
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:37 pm

from far off E. hears. "well then". A small ball rolls between E's feet as Chumira flies higher in the air.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 5:16 am

"Looks like you don't know what dance of the crescent moon does" said iichiro as he landed a
direct hit on oshi and the bird sending them crashing to the ground into their own explosion.

(( let me explain,this attack is a powerfull genjutsu it creates clones to distract the
target whilke the real one attacks from behind the target no matter where they are))
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 12:51 pm

"Oww. That hurt. Try this one on for size. SOUND TECHNIQUE SOUND FORTRESS". Oshi calls 5 clones to himself. 4 of the clones draw triangles (the instrument) and the 5th jumps on top of Tulu (Oshi summoned him) Oshi gives his bell to the clone on Tulu. The 4 clones bellow strike their triangles and it revebs off the bell in turn ringing the triangles again. This creats a sound wall in the shape of a pyramid that is only stopped when the clones move. All the oshi's are inside the fortress. "You cant get in but i can attack out E.,Watch this" Oshi wistles making 200 sound bullets firing them at E. they pass through the wall with ease since they are also made of sound.
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 3:56 pm

IIchiro easily dodges all the bullets "i can get in swapping justu" iiciro and oshi swap places
thus deactivating the sound shield "now take this dynamic action"
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 4:27 pm

Acually it doesn't diactivate it. (this was my plan all along) "You see E. you are now stuck inside. " Oshi jumps on chumira and flies 200 ft into the air making his voice louder so E. can hear. "There is no way out." Emphasizing this the clones move in closer making the pyramid smaller. "I will eventually crush you. Are you ready to give?"
Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

"O.K..." iichiro rolls his eyes "swapping jutsu" once again he and oshi switch places putting oshi in the
pyramid...once he is on chumira iichiro uses dynamic action knockng the hawk unconcious.When the hawk
hit the ground iichiro used swapping jutsu so he was safe on the ground and the hawk got a second fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oshi vs Eiiichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next