Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oshi vs Eiiichiro

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 4:40 pm

"haha" oshi snickers. "just what i was planning" When Eiichiro used the swapping jutsu it put him 200 ft in the air on top of chumira. Chumira is an owl not a hawk and is much bigger than Tulu. The kick dropped her but she pulled out of the fall shaking E. off and since they where lower he fell 100ft to the ground bellow. Oshi then fired a Sound Sythe at Eiichiro slashing at his mid-drift. " you see Eiichiro if you swap your inside. and if you swap again your will fall"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 4:44 pm

"HeHe too easy" iichiro waits until he's almost touching the ground "swapping jutsu" iichiro swaps with
oshi causing oshi to hit the ground stunning him"swapping jutsu" iiichiro quickly swaps with chumira
putting her inside the prison "swapping jutsu" iichiro swaps with oshi so iichiro is on the ground
and oshi is falling stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 5:02 pm

To bad that when Eiichiro swaps with Oshi the first time Oshi only falls about 2 feet leaving no damage. Then when he swaps with chumira Oshi rings his bell changing the sound waves into a sonic boom jutsu. The jutsu shatters the trees in its way and heads for E.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:23 pm

(( Dude i swapped with you twice your 100ft in the air...i let u get away with it this time :evil: ))

"Yawn swapping jutsu" iichiro swaps with chumira so she gets hit then swaps with oshi so
chumira is hit and oshi is in thr prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:12 pm

((Ok this is post includes my last what my last post should have said and what i say to your newest one because i didn't read it correctly))

Oshi having not been stunned by the first fall grabs his bell and holds it under himself ringing it as they reach the ground cushioning his fall with the sound waves. Then Chumira and Tulu fly 200ft in the air as Oshi shrinks the pyramid so it is almost touching him as he crouches. "Lets see you swap again Eiichiro those birds are high if you swap with them you will fall to your death" he says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 11:43 am

(( read this next part carefully because its kind of complicated ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 11:44 am

iichiro smiles evilly :twisted: " Have a new trick up my sleeve ... swapping barrage "
first iichiro swaps with oshi then with chumira putting the owl in the prison..
...becuase the prison is small and the owl is big it instantly gets crushed .
iichiro then grabs onto the other bird and disables its wings ...
as the hawk plummets to the ground iichiro swaps with the owl

All of this ends up with the two birds ... one crushed ... one unconsiuos lying on the ground

" The birds are out of it .. its just you and me 1 on 1 "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 5:14 pm

yes just what i was waiting for thought oshi. Eiichiro swaps into the prison and finds that it is smaller than he thought. "You see" says Oshi " I am already smaller than you Eiichiro but i was crouching to fit in that prison. I was waiting for you to swap so you would get stuck but the birds were an unsuspected thing." Both birds poof as oshi walks up to Eiichiro. Since Eiichiro's arms at sticking out on separate sides of the pyramid he can not make and signs. "I could crush you right now Eiichiro. You are already lucky that Chumira was so big that she froze the pyramid for a second or your arms would already be sheard off by the moving sound waves. Please surender"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:37 pm

" I'm about to show you why im a jounin " smiled iichiro " DEATH VIEWING KILLING INTENT "

This jutsu requires no handseals and only needs eye contact ( which i have ) the
target is attacked with the image of their own brutal killing... this illusion stuns them
and ends any jutsu thier performing...

(( sorry oshi but i never give up ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:46 pm

Having no eyes this attack does nothing. "Now come on Eiichiro" Oshi says while making the box smaller squishing Eiichiro. "Cant you just be a sivilized person and surrender"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:59 pm

(( You have no eye's ))

" Heh heh " sniggred iichiro who had been stalling for time...suddenly iichiro's hand shot out and grabbed oshi
who had been standing right next to the pyramid iichiro slammed oshi into the pyramid deactivating it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

((I have no eyes. If you read Music at the lake with Oshiroku you will find out why))

Oshi claps his hands sending out sound waves that bounce off the prison hitting oshi nocking him back 30ft. This hurts him ubut keeps him far away. "Please surrender Eiiichiro".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:28 pm

something cracks " i don't surrender" smiled iichiro :D " This prison is made out of sound waves and sound
waves can be reppelled or drown out by louder sounds (( im good at science )) so" iichiro smiled
then screamed as loud as he could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:20 pm

((you see Eiiichiro i am good at science too. Did you notice how all my jutsu are science related and that sound is one of the most scienctific types of jutsu in naruto))

When Eiiichiro screams the sound vibrates the triangles making the sound triangle stronger. Then it disrupts the wall putting it back to its original power. "That pretty much did nothing Eiiichiro" Oshi says now crushing Eiiichiro. "You are a comrade Eiiichiro i do not want to kill you please surrender".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 11:25 am

iichiro pulled his hnds togther breaking both arms and his back in the process .....
" I will admit it i got carried away showing off my swapping jutsu i used it in the wrong way....
iichiro flinched " like i said i never give up but...r one heck of a ninja " smiled iichiro
as he bowed " i have no strength left..." iichiro said still smiling " but ... TWIN SNAKE DOUBLE
ASSASINATION" both ninja's dropped unconsious.... an hour later iichiro and oshi woke
up " oshi the battle was a tie... i will admit if i didn't know that jutsu u would have easily beaten
me ... u r definitly one of the best ninja's i've ever faced and you r definatly strong enough to
be the otokage :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshi vs Eiiichiro   Oshi vs Eiiichiro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oshi vs Eiiichiro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2