Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 8:55 pm

Ruka stands in the middle of a big lake and no wind going by and he just stands there motion less with a kuni in his hand he puts his hand in his hair pushing it out of his hair and his hair gets very shiny he looks around wondering where someone is
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

Someone was walking nearby a bird playing and circling around him.Kitsuke murmered "Cute little Kaze...." Kitsuke noticed that there is no wind in that place,"No wind around here well gotta fix that..." and with a one spin of Kitsuke's left arm wind blew gently on that area blowing Kitsuke's hair.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:17 pm

Ruka holds a open hand our and clothes it hen a BOOM goes up and the with stops then throws a kuni and the persons feet who was walking by then he looks at him showing no emotion except a smile he puts his hands down and his eyes shown nothing but fear
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:21 pm

Kitsuke saw the kunai on his way and look where it came from,Kitsuke sees a weird looking guy with red eyes nearby on the west side "And who are you suppose to be...?,sorry but I dont fight with kids especially those who I dont know so if you'll excuse I'll continue my walking once you attack me twice I'm gonna kick your butt..."after saying that Kitsuke continued walking still playing with little Kaze.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:23 pm

ooc: who is kaze

I appear by the person and appear to be just as tall as him and start to punch him
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:27 pm

ObviouslyOnCrack: A bird its my pet....

InsanityCult:

Kitsuke took all the punches but didn't get hurt just scratches."You'll just hurt yourself" since Kitsuke's body randomly charges lightning out because of Raijuu (the 6tail bijuu) the guy punching Kitsuke would soon be paralyzed as the lightning goes to inner of his body."Are you finished?" after asking Kitsuke kicks him in the face strong enough that if it would hit it would sent him flying for a few meters.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:37 pm

the bones in his chin make the foot do nothing and then I grab his neck and start choking him then make 2 clones and throw him in to the water and drop 25 kunis in the water and they start to swarm around in the water
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 9:24 pm

OOC: Dont ignore my attacks Ruka the lightning goes inside your body and will paralyze you soon enough so you should include it on your next post.I conducted it when your punching me.

InsanityCult:Kitsuke was thrown in the and saw the incoming kunai's "I need to make fast actions in here...." Kawarimi no jutsu,in the next second Kitsuke poofed and disappeared in the water.A voice could be heard at the back of Ruka "Dont make me made cause you wont like it,and now you soaked my cloak!".Kitsuke is feeling a little anger now and a voice in Kitsuke's head is making it bigger,Raijuu "Let's kick that genin's butt right now I want some fun its been a week since we fought someone so I'm waiting for this time..." ,Kitsuke replied "Be less violent Raijuu" after a little conversation with Raijuu,Kitsuke backflipped a distance between Kitsuke and Ruka about 50 meters while charging a lightning bolt in his hand after putting a distance Kitsuke released the lightning bolt to Ruka.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:55 pm

rukon quick dashed back 7 yards so fast you could not see it but then a flash of flame a sword comes up "well how would yo you like that cloak to get on fire heh" rukon says then he points the sword up to his neck still 7 yards away taunting him "come on lets play Kitsuke Maru " rukon says waving his sword
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 8:01 pm

"Well how do you like yourself getting played with?" Kitsuke returned the joke.In a second Kitsuke draws his own blade and slashes the sword of the genin.After that Kitsuke backflips and shoots a lightning bolt to Rukon,but this does not stop there.Another one was fired a large lightning ball towards Rukon shadowing the first lightning bolt making it hard to see.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 8:12 pm

Rukon bents down and then runs toward kits with his sword so fast you can t see it then as soon as you see him he appears behind you and shoves his sword a his back at point blank and then thee intensive speed he put out shook of all the lightning that was already on him
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 8:29 pm

OOC: I let you passed the first time but not the second time,You cant just make the lightning come out just like that dude just by shooking?.
Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 11:03 pm

ooc: shooking
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 1:53 am

OOC:Before I give you a warning on godmodding would you please give me a valid reason how did you put it out? you plunged your hands on your body and put it out? lightning is a moving thing Rukon you cant just put it out just like that ok? so give me a valid reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUKA'S DEATHMATCH   RUKA'S DEATHMATCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUKA'S DEATHMATCH
Page 1 of 1