Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Silent Intruders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

Kazujo walked on the sand with his barefeet this day. He doesn't care of the heatness or the sore on his feet.
He is able to see the village in the distance. yeah, Its time.....
Kazujo walks more quickier now. He''s happy that its his chance to get what he wants now.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

Kitsuke was walking in the Sand village when he noticed a slight disturbance on the chakra system around the sand village and its pointing in the gates "Well another intruder coming,I hope his/her challenging one".Kitsuke started walking to meet with the guy going to the sand village.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:12 am

Kazujo kept walking and sees a Jounin up ahead, but he kept walking. he knows what he is doing.
He just getting things done and quickly. He is just not hoping of anything. He didn't even move for a weapon at all. Kazujo just keeps on walking and walking on his sore barefeet on the hot burning sand.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

A lazy breeze fluttered past Eiichiro as he appeared at Kitsuke's shoulder. Flurries of sand scattered and spiralled around the boiling hot ground beneath their feet. His face was glum as he stared downwards, sheilding his eyes from the burning sun. " Kitsuke..." he mumered brushing his deep black bangs to one side "...You know this person or what?". The ninja's empty eyes triggered no recognition in Eiichiro's mind. He had a strannge look on his face. A look of grim satisfaction, pleased for some sick reason or another. Kitsuke also seemed to be drawing a blank...not a villager then?
Eiichiro hadn't seen, let alone actually talked to anyone other than Kitsuke since he'd arrived here. If this ninja was from Sunakagure he wouldn't even be able to guess who he was, but surely Kitsuke would know him...wouldn't he?. Another quick glance at his friends face was the only answer he needed. Kitsuke didn't know this person...if he wasn't a villager than who was he? a missing-nin?. Eiichiro felt a pang of worry. If he was a missing-nin would he be dangerous?. The fear was gone as suddenly as it arrived, both him and Kitsuke would be more than enough to fend off one wandering criminal.
" I don't like the look on his face...or anything about him for that matter" he whispered in Kitsuke ear " Do you think he's dangerous". Eiichiro chewed his lip and leant his head and inch closer to Kitsuke's. Looking at his suspicious face out of the corner of his eye whilst watching the stranger with more than just idle interest.

Last edited by Eiichiro on Tue 03 Feb 2009, 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

Eiichiro's arrival meant safety for Kitsuke.After looking at Eiichiro's face Kitsuke saw the question's building up on E's mind and Kitsuke was ready to answer them,"That guy isn't a Sand Shinobi Eiichiro actually he is Kazujo a S-rank missing-nin,and I dont think Kazujo is dangerous inside the walls of Sunagakure.I have hunted Kazujo for years for doing some crimes and taking to genin's with him.".Kitsuke thought that all the questions of Eiichiro had already been answered but Kitsuke was wrong."Kazujo isn't Eiichiro so lets meet him and ask what he wants,actually this is the second time I am gonna fend off another criminal from the Sand,the first one's from the reign of Seiyuuki Uindo as the Kazekage someone tried to attack Sunagakure once,luckily I beat him before he did it to me"."Now lets go" Kitsuke started walking to the direction of the missing-nin showing not a slight fear on Kitsuke's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:19 pm

Kazujo pretended that he didn't notice those two sand ninjas.
Kazujo still haven't reached for a weapon yet. His feet is soring up and stinging up mostly at the bottom of his feet. Kazujo just grinned behind his pure black mask that he had on for many years.
Interesting...Kitsuke..and a kazekage up there...
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Missing-Nin

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:10 am

A breeze of wind with some sand was passed by Saishoki walking on the sand. He thought on his self how ashame life is. First, he got been rejected by the leader of akatsuki who was zodiark. Second, he got pissed of the bounty he wants. Walking thru the sand while curling his sideburns and right hand on his pocket. Looking at the ground full of sand, he realize what kamoku said to him about how to see thru the sand, snow etc. He just a bit mastered about this kind of matter.

After a long distance, he notice 2 shinobi. He conclude the first shinobi as a kage because of his outfit. Second one was familliar to him. He cant just remember it but he was familiar about this person. On the other side, a black outfitted men was playing on his mind. He was shocked because it was kazujo. The one wanted sai to hunt. After seeing kazujo, he had a big grin on his face and pair of eyes with no fear on it. He knew this is the time that his prey will die. Because of his distance, those 3 shinobis can't see him cause of the distance and sand was covering around him.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunakagure

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:18 am

After pausing for a split second to decide what would be the best thing to do, Eiichiro began to calmly walk fowards, following the indentations of Kitsuke's footprints running through the golden sand. For a moment the wind picked up, lashing his hair over his face. Despite Kitsuke's assurance that the ninja before them was in fact harmless he couldn't hide the suspicion that was blazing in his eyes. No matter what people told him, Eiichiro had found it was always better to decide for yourself.
Another flurry of sand clattered against his jacket collar, a few stray grains fumbled across his cheek scratching his skin slightly. Kazujo...where had he heard that name before? There was no way he had ever met him but suddenly everything was all so familiar. The tension, the heat, the apparent danger. A feeling of Deja vu swept over Eiichiro's mind. Had something like this happened before? If it had he couldn't remember it but the feeling of unease remained, somehow he just couldn't shake it off.
Kitsuke was a few paces ahead, less then ten feet away from Kazujo. Neither of them looked like they were going to attack. Eiichiro stopped, hopefully Kitsuke would no what to do, he usually did. Plus there was no doubt that if a fight did break out, a scenario that seemed all too likely, then Kitsuke would be able to handle himself. The two had almost reached each other and still there seemed to be no hostility. Eiichiro let a hopeful smile pass his lips. It looked like it this would end better then he expected. But...he reminded himself grimly, no one can tell whats going to happen. He just hoped that he'd no what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:54 pm

Here's the posting order ^^: ME,Kazujo,Saishoki,Eiichiro

InsanityCult:

Kitsuke came near enough to Kazujo that their gazing can already be heard by each other.Kitsuke's main purpose is to confront Kazujo why is he in Sunagakure,but before talking Kitsuke gave a second look to Eiichiro who is a few meters away from Kitsuke.And Kitsuke saw something,Kitsuke doesn't know if it is fear or another,so Kitsuke gave a reassuring look to Eiichiro before facing Kazujo again."What does someone like you need at Sunagakure,would you like to tell to me and the Kazekage before moving on?." A quick question once Kazujo answers something that isnt good...Kitsuke knew what to do,

But another person nearby,or maybe less another being "Saishoki..." Kitsuke murmured.Kitsuke looked again to Eiichiro,"Be careful someone is also nearby in this direction" Kitsuke gave the direction of Saishoki by firing a lightning bolt to the north-west of their current position."You thought I can't detect you eh"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 8:18 pm

kamoku teleported behind kitsuke. "boo." kamoku was wearing black instead of white today. as soon as he apeard into the sun, he flinched. e pulled out a black umbrella and blacked the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 6:44 pm

Kazujo stopped walking. He took his hood offf his head.
"Well, if it isn't Kitsuke. I only come here for one little thing. I am not here to steal any ninjas though. Ninjas don't interest me right now. I am only interested in what I am aiming for in Suna and other Five great Countries.", kazujo spook up in his shadowy vioce as usual.
"I am not going to cause Suna any trouble if you just let me by. I am not going to destroy Suna either."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Missing-Nin

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

Seeing 2 shinobis at his sight, he open his eyes widely. Lightning bolt disappeared on his front because of his atom eye. He activate enough protons and nutrons equal to the number in oxgen. Enough to disappear the raiton attack by kitsuke. " Shiii.. kamoku, why are you here??
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

" i have to come here because im a shinobi here." he turned to the older willow and did the peace sighn.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

"Hmmm ,and what does someone like you care about what the sand is doing it is nothing important to a missing-nin right?".Kitsuke couldn't trust someone as evil as Kazujo,and the lightning bolt that Kitsuke sent to Saishoki dissapated that means Saishoki is working on how to counter lightnings."Oh and I knew you wouldn't recruit another shinobi,and I am sorry as long as I stand here with the Kazekage I won't let pass someone like you even if it costs me my life so dont try to threaten me that you will destroy this beautiful place,but you may talk to the kazekage and ask him if you can pass".Kitsuke also noticed Kamoku nearby making a peace sign,"Ello Kamoku what you doing here? came for a visit again?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:15 pm

he turned to kitsuke and switched to english. " eh, i live here now. im the medical ninja here."
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 4:25 pm

"Perhaps, i will just walk to the kazekage then, kitsuke.", kazujo-sama said, looking away again.
He walks toward the Kazekage Eiichiro. He had to just let me by anyways.
Kazujo kept walking on the sub burned sand under his feet, he almost reached Eiichiro kazekage but he is about to miss him and walk past him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Intruders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Intruders   Silent Intruders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Intruders
Page 1 of 1