Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Silent Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 7:02 am

In a silent road of Haruma street, silent guy was reading a book.."Ehhh..the book said that good people are not always good people..". "Ohh..this is confusing me..". Kentashi closed the book and continue walking...
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Hirai
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kenshin Hirai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 7:06 am

In the middle of the silent road..A strange guy was behind the bush in the road..The guy throws Kentashi,the legendary Dark Lightning an exploding kunai as Kyou laughs.. "Hahahahahah"..
Back to top Go down

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 11:03 am

Appearing out of nowhere, Kagerichi, without even looking at the kunai, grabs the tip and 'disarms' (crumples) the exploding tag. Looking at neither the Jounin or Chunin, Kagerichi pulls out his golden case, unlocks it, and pulls out a simple bronze pipe. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his fingers - allowing a small flame to eject through his thumb - lighting the pipe. Sucking on the pipe, he slowly turns to the Jounin. Releasing a small puff of smoke Kagerichi says in a joking tone, "Don't you know the term: Pick On People Your Own Size?" Turning to the Chunin he notices who he is. A Uchiha. The Dark Lightning Uchiha. "Hmph..." Kagerichi says turning to the Jounin again. "I think I darned just saved your life son." Kagerichi starts a hacking laugh after his comment. "What has this world come down to?" Kagerichi says, sucking on his pipe; releasing a small puff of smoke thereafter. "All we got now is shinobi prodigies running around. Genins being able to kill Akatsuki and whatnot..." Kagerichi sighs, while releasing another puff of smoke. "Well... You kids be good" Kagerichi says smiling at the two kids, slowly walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 2:49 am

==CLOSED==

((Interruptions again))
Back to top Go down

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:26 pm

[[You can't close a topic just because you were interrupted. You have no valid reason for closing it. Leave the topic if you don't like it by posting that your character left.]]
Back to top Go down

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:41 pm

[[Agreed. Also, I merely just blocked the kunai and walked away. It was nothing serious like lunging in for an attack.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Silent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Trip   A Silent Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Silent Trip
Page 1 of 1