Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Anyone else hate time limits?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone else hate time limits? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:32 pm

'Cuz I do. Video games, tests, homework, sports...relationships....they all have time limits and I just want them to GO AWAY.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my life and all that fun stuff, but this shit is really bringing me down. I felt like spilling out my guts, but I didn't know who I would talk to....so I am writing this bulletin. You see, my girlfriend, molly...She is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
She is the first person to make me actually want to smile in years, and shes all I need. But her last relationship ended badly, and now she doesn't want another relationship quite as long. Now, I understand that hoping for a relationship longer than a few months is ridiculous for middle school, especially for me.... But it's really getting me down, 'cuz I am so willing to change my entire life for her. I'd commit to this in a heartbeat, but everyday I talk to her...I'm reminded that it isn't going to last and it kinda sucks. I don't know how much longer I have with her...a week...a month...two? Now I probably won't even send this thing because there are a lot of people on my friends list that will probably just reply to this bitching at me...but there is not much else I can do at the moment.

~Best Wishes and let love follow you wherever you go~
Reikon/Kugo/Paul/Whatever else you guys call me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:37 pm

on here*
Not friends list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

Your not alone. My old girlfriend told me after a month that she was moving to Texas in June...It was February. I couldn't stop it. We spent the next 5 of our total 6 months together and then she just left. Time limits suck. If only there were more hours in the day. Hang in there bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:59 pm

Yeah....I just....wish I could replay one day over and over again for the rest of my life...yaknow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:59 pm

I do know. But I just don't know which one it would be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:02 pm

Its a hard pick....Atm it'd probably be this past friday.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden In the Clouds

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:12 pm

I HATE my daily time limits on the comp. My mom resticts my comp time to an hour a day. -____-;; Then we usually fight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:46 pm

Whew! Well we gotta realize guys there's nothing permanent in this world but changes,maybe Oshi she's not really for you,there must be some other woman out there who is waiting for you.Aku,well I have never had a girlfriend (Whew! I am 15) but I do realize its hard to love someone,loving someone is like accepting both happiness and sadness at the same time,there's no happiness when there is no sadness.

And Kitty,I hate also the restriction on the computer on my house ,so I go out just to go online here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:53 pm

But shes so....PERFECT....v.v. I'm a manwhore, so I usually don't care...but shes absolutely everything I want and everything I need...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:17 pm

Akugo Senki wrote:
But shes so....PERFECT....v.v. I'm a manwhore, so I usually don't care...but shes absolutely everything I want and everything I need...

Really I thought nobody's perfect? Yah could you explain her traits attitude etc. why do you say that she's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

Wait just one damn minute!

I thought I made you smile...... :(
Ahehe.

Relationships are overrated in my mind, although I've had my fair share of heartbreak. I still wear the promise ring. Ts tsk on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:22 am

You guys make me smile all the time...but I meant someone who is physically there. You guys are a completely different world to me. Don't you go leaving meh too >.<
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 7:38 pm

Akugo Senki wrote:
You guys make me smile all the time...but I meant someone who is physically there. You guys are a completely different world to me. Don't you go leaving meh too >.<

Aku's right yes his happy were here (I don't know if I count) but still Aku needs someone who is physically there,besides him.That would completely be happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 7:40 pm

OF COURSE YOUR INCLUDED!

~:-Glomps Kitsuke-:~ You and Eki are meh BRUDDAS!
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:07 pm

I totally agree. One time, I had to let go of my old 'guy friend' because he had to move , he told me that he would come back in three years, and I never saw him since then. It's been 2 years, he moved 2 years ago in January.. Next year he might come back, I don't know..
I don't really have time limits for much except to go to bed, video games, and all that kind of junk. :S
Kugo, you can PM me whenever you feel upset, I've had it happen before, so I can talk. ;P

~ Fiona ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hate time limits?   Anyone else hate time limits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else hate time limits?
Page 1 of 1