Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Empty
PostSubject: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 5:18 pm

Sendo smiled as he enterd his room, twisting the key and opening the door in a single motion. He quickly branded the wooden door with a kuna made cross with a circle around it. This was the symbol the others were supposed to find. He shut the door behind him and moved the rurniture around, making it a suitable meeting place. He had paid a fair sum of money for this occasion, choosing a suite above the average hotel room. He sat upon one the couches waiting for the others to arrive. He reccolected as to what he was doing and applauded himself for all his careful planinng and decisiveness. He had been very careful at choosing his followers and they were sure to guarantee him success. He also enjoyed the moistiure in this country, it was why he had chosen it as a meeting place. His day dream was shattered by a knock on the door. He withdrew a kunai and moved toawrd it, hand on the door knob. "Who is it," he said, disguising his voice so that it would be unrecognizable to any who may have been hunting him.
Back to top Go down
L
Jounin
Jounin
L

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:54 pm

Sanmaru ran towards the Rain Country, its border was now very close. He had ran through Rice Country and Fire Country a couple of hours ago. And had just gotten out of Grass Country. Half way through Grass Country, he wondered why this person had to make the meeting place so far away. It could have been for secretcy or just 'cause he lived there, either way it was to far away. He stopped just as he arrived at the Rain Country's border.

"Please state your purpose and length of stay." Said the shinobi gaurding the border.

"I'm here to visit some relatives of mine, you see, my father and cousin are very sick. As for my length of stay, it should be a day or so." Sanmaru said in a cold and emotionless tone. He had lied to the Shinobi, but it was of no big importance.

"Alright, just to let you know, you'll be kept under constant surveillance."

"Okay."

He then began to run towards the forest dotting the landscape. As he kept ran further, the feeling of someone following him got bigger and bigger. He immediatly thought of a way to lose whoever was following him. He stopped running and began to walk slowly. He pretended to trip over a rock and fell on his face.

"Ouch."

He said as he sat up, scratching his head. He then heard a twig break in half and disappeared immediately. He reappeared behind the shinobi. The shinobi was now on both of his knees with a kunia to his head.

"It's not nice to follow people around." He said in his cold emotionloess tone.

"I... I'm sorry, please spare my life and I won't follow you any longer." The shinobi said as if he wasn't in any danger. But Sanmaru could hear his desperation, his anger, and his fear.

"That doesn't change the fact..."

"What?"

Was the last thing the shinobi was able to say before the got the kunia stuck into his head. Sanmaru found that little experiance kinda enjoyable, but boring nonetheless. He was now a couple of minutes away from the city, and wondered who was going to be there. He only knew of one person, the rest would all be strangers to him. As he arrived at the city, he stared at all the buildings. It seemed as though it was going to rain, but that was no big surprise to him, after all that is why it was called the Rain Country. He walked into a hotel like building and began to head up towards the 6th floor. Once he arrived, he quickly noticed the symbol on one of the doors. He knew that that was it. He gently knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

Was what he heard come from inside the room.

"A Dark Angel."

Sanmaru knew that whoever was inside who know what he ment.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 5:58 pm

Two brothers had been walking towards the Rain village from the leaf village for some time now. The brothers were twins and had been much like Sakon and Ukon. They were about halfway to the place of were they would have to meet and they would take their time, but one was in a hurry. "Yottsu, hurry the fuck up! You know I can't fucking walk long!" Roku yelled, while Yottsu was laughing. "Oh, shut the fuck up, walking is nice. You just got to learn to fucking wait." Yottsu walked a bit faster just to make Roku happy. "You are a fucking dick for making me wait. YOU KNOW I FUCKING HATE WAITING!" Roku expoled, but Yottsu just sighed. It soon began to rain, still Yottsu walked. "What the fuck, Yottsu! It's fucking raining, you mother fucking asshole!" Yottsu laughed at Roku and still went the same speed.

A few hours later, Yottsu had finally sped up and arrived behind Sanmaru. The two brothers laughed and opened their mouths. "Who the fuck are you?!?" They both said, waiting to see why they even came here. "Why the fuck are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 4:52 pm

At the sound of " I am a dark angel," Sendo knew he could open the door without fear. He twisted the knob and opened it, expecting to see only one arriver. Instead he saw two, or was it three. It must have been Sanmaru, Yostsu and Roku. "You are soon to find out good warrior," he said as he stepped back to allow them enterance to his quarters. They looked like just the bunch he needed. Of course more would have been helpful, but he knew he shouldn't worry so much. He had read their files and these were the strongest picks of the leaf and cloud villages. They also seemed easy to corrupt to his purpose. He smiled as they walked in, the first stage had begun.
Back to top Go down
L
Jounin
Jounin
L

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm

"So, why have you called me here?"

He said as he began to slowly lean up against a wall. As he waited for an answer, he looked around the room, analyzing it. He was trying to see if he could find any thing that might cause him any harm. In a matter of seconds, he had finished . He couldn't find, or spot, anything, but he knew that that was no reason to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 5:51 pm

A shadow slowly crept through the hall ways, slinking from doorways to potted flowers back to more doorways. Eventually, it reached the room L and his companions had entered. Currently, Eki had followed him, knowing very well that his fellow jounin had no mission in the rain country, and certainly had not been giving vacational leave. This could only mean a handful of things, and there was no way Eki was going to sit back and watch from the stands.

Reaching the scratched door, Eki's sinewy dark form slid beneath the opening at it's base finding himself in a moderately sized room, clearly set up for some form of gathering. Returning to his natural form and dispelling the jutsu, Eki grew to his full size, head down, arms crossed in front of his chest. His large halberd was currently strapped to his back, overshadowing his body. Slowly, he raised his head, eyes flicking between those members in the room. Three jounin, and what appeared to be either a missing nin, or the light playing tricks across the gentleman's village symbol. Either way, things weren't looking great.

"My name is Eki Gisou, a jounin of Kumogakure. Please, explain yourselves before I get the wrong impression."

As far as he was concerned, this was a collection of various ninja. The purpose of that collection, was still out of his grasp, but if Eki's inkling on the current situation was correct, and the feelings that had been boiling in the bottom of his heart manifested just a little more, perhaps he was not far from home.
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 5:53 pm

Yottsu and Roku slowly walked in the room. "Who the fuck are you!" Roku shouted at Taku. Yottsu sighed and hit Rouk in the face. "Shut the fuck up, you're gonna cause problems and we don't fucking want that right now!" Yottsu lend up agains a wall and Roku brought his hand's out, so that if it was needed, he could attack. Yottsu looked over at Sendo. "May, I ask why you asked us here?" Roku jumped in. "You shoud like a faggot!!" He began to laugh. "Shut the fuck up, you are lucky I don't fucking kill you!"

Yottsu looked to his side. "Where the hell did you come from, you asshole!" Roku glared at him and flipped him off, while laughing. "Roku, I told you to act like you got some fucking manners! You don't wanna cause shit right now!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:16 pm

Sendo sighed. What a rowdy punch. The only one he liked so far was the Sanmaru. The two brothers who were overly attatched to one another wouldn't stop bickering and the one's mouth was proving him to be a bit of an idiot. He took that back. Yotsu was ok, but he counted the brohers as one individual, so he put him in the dislike catgorey. The jounin from the cloud village that had cleverly followed Sanmaru was uninvited. Sendo hated people who intruded, but in this instance, it could turn to his liking. After all, who said you had to like the people who worked for you. If they go the job done it didnt realy matter. Sendo would give it a go at corrupting this stranger as well. He was sure he could turn the other two, (or was it three) to his cause, but he was unsure of the uninvited one. Ah well it didnt matter. If nothing else, they could all easily kill him if they ganged up on him. So he basicaly now had the choice of joining Sendo's cause or dying.

"Shut your loud mouth Roku and have a seat, I could kill you in a single move if I realy felt the need." His tone of voice was not that of a threatening one. It was just matter of fact. As if it had been something he had memorized out of a text book for an upcoming test as a child. He followed up by indicating the couches two couches and the chair around the mahogany table. He sat in the chair and said, "By all means havea seat." He wanted them to be as comfortable as possible. If they felt unthreatened tney would be easier to convince. They would be less likely to guard their minds against lies and deciet, especialy when there would also be plenty of truth to what he was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:59 pm

Eki's eyes drifted away from the insulting one, his mind straining against the want to roll them and continuing to focus on the task at hand. As they sweeped over the room they came to rest on Sendo. Yep, he was a missing nin, no doubt about it now. As he offered Eki a seat, the jounin shook his head, only slightly, but did take a few steps over to lean against one of the walls, showing that he would not be without total comfort. Taking another glance around the room, he silently calculated his odds. They weren't good right now, if he could get the jump and kill one off the bat, then he was looking a little better.

Intellect whispered in his ear however, telling him that he should play his cards properly, and very slowly. So he waited to hear the nin's proposal.
Back to top Go down
L
Jounin
Jounin
L

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 6:21 pm

Sanmaru had his arm crossed, leaning against a wall. He had his head hanging, facing towards the wood made floor. He was staring at Eki from the corner of his eyes. He was surprised that he was able to follow him without being noticed, but then again, maybe Sanmaru was just losing his edge. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Eki Gisou. What brings you to this area of the Rain Country? He said as his eyes shifted down, towards the ground. He kept getting a strange feeling that something was going to happen, but paid little to no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 2:26 pm

Roku was about to yell at Sendo when Yottsu hand came up and hit him. "Rememeber what I said! You need to calm down and just sit there. We have things to take care of." Yottsu sighed and looked at Sendo. "I'm sorry for that display early, too much time with someone causes problems. Even more so as blood. We are not always like this, we work well as a team. Again, I am very sorry, lets get things rolling, ao we can do whatever is planned." Yottsu and Roku the split apart. "Ok, we are going to spilt of all these meetings, so we can give both sides. Also, I want us to get a different view of things." The two brothers walked to different ends of the room, and sat on the ground. "We are ready."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

Sendo sighed as they obviously did not wish to sit down. He thought about forcing it upon them, but if he came off as a dictator in every aspect, He would surely lose them. Hoever, he had also made a request and it had not been followed. He wrestled with his own mind for a minute and decided to leave it be. Time was of the essence here and he was getting imaptient. He wanted to have them all agree as soon as possible so he could go about the rest of his plans. His campaign would soon begin and with these four-five ninja, not many would be able to stand in his way. He didnt care how long it took or how many tries he needed, he would have victory. "I have traveled far and wide across this world, not being bound to any particualr village for many years now. Everything i have seen across the world is fundamenatly the same. Of course their are many key differences, which is what would be expected from me, but all in all the founding way for the wheel of life is the same everywhere. It is all founded on Corruption. Those who act with "nobelity" and "righteousness", or so they claim, only bring harm to other who in turn think they are being "nobel" and "righteous." This was only the begginng of his speech but he paused and let them answer him a question before he continued. "Tell me, are the nobel and righteous truly with those virtues if they are brining harm and pain to others who believe themselves to be "nobel" and "righteous"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:26 pm

Eki watched, he listened. There was now a clear motive behind this meeting. The question posed at the end of the monologue made little difference, it was a form of subconscious agreement. Even answering said question after receiving knowledge that the gentleman before them was under some need for destruction would only reaffirm that very same man's hold over them. Although these tactics interested the cloud jounin, he was not one to follow along numbly. Follow yes, but only for personal profit, if there wasn't going to be any, his job would be to disband this meeting as soon as possible.

Taking the chance to answer first, Eki dodged the question, asking two of his own. "You wish to destroy the 'noble' and the 'righteous', is that it? Let me ask you, if you're so certain corruption has laid the tracks for the social civilization, what do you expect to happen when you send corruption to the noose?"

It was the only hole left to poke at. Naturally, world domination was always a surplus, but this gentleman seemed like he was under the impression that killing everyone was the answer. In Eki's mind, it would be power, then control, then death threats. It was unwise to remove the threat portion.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:41 pm

Sendo was very happy with Eki's answer. A question with a question. This showed he was up for mind games and battles of the wit. This showed he was smart. IN fact he would have been dissapointed if the group had eaten up his everyword from the beggining and done everythign he asked. The fact that they questioned showed they were reluctant to believe everyone. This was good. He did not want blind sheep. INtelifence was key for his plan to succeed. Of course they would not get the full story. Of course he would paly the role of satan and mislead them. He could also tell that Eki wanted something out of this. "You ask what I plan to do after I wipe out the fundamentals of society. I understand your question. You are saying that by wiping out the fundamentals of society I will be wiping out society. Of course. You ask what I plan to do then. I plan to rewrite the fundamentals and tailor them so that the constant back stabbing will cease. You see there is fundamentaly no bad left in this world. It is all good based on each persons point of view. Therefore, good is fighting good, and thus, the world has become evil. I wish I could just show people the light. But so few are open minded enough to see what is right in front of them. I may very well be one of the smartest individuals to have walked this wrold for many many years." He said this sentence in the same tone he had "threatened" Roku moments ago. It was simply matter of fact. He wasnt bragging or trying to impress them. He was just laying it all out on the table. "My insights are quite clear, though my mind is ravished with multiple wars. I have achieved the perfect balance of saninty and insanity, and only then can one see the true nature of what aught to be. What aught to be is not. And it is because of one person. The damiyo. The ruler of all the countries. The son of a bitch who caused all of this. Of curse this man is not still alive, but the title of damiyo may as well be the one of the devil himself. If not for that title, the world would be prosperous."
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 6:09 pm

Roku sighed and stood up "You aren't making an fucking sense here!" He pulled out a bone from his arm and charged at Sendo and Yottsu knew that his brother had made the wrong move, but he two would have to attack. Soon Roku was on the ground and nothing had hit him, or that is what it had looked like. Yottsu began to get pissed and he looked around for the killer. He raced towards Sendo, thinking it was him and he two was hit, but nothing was seen. Blood ran from the two brothers after about a minute and somone had arrived.

In an Akatsuki cloak and a leaf handband that was crossed out, stood a man, that had white hair, holding a bloodly kunai in his hand. "Yes, it was I who killed the two fools. They would not work well for this team. I on the other hand, might be a little more accpetable for this team." Sannam sat down on one of the chairs. "I heard almost everything and I totally argee with what you wish to do, but let me ask you, how? Akatsuki have been trying it for years and we have failed many times. How will you do better than us?" Sannam had been a new memeber of the Akatsuki, and had not fought any battles. He looked around seeing all the faces he had never seen before. "Well, I assume each one of us have a great power, but I suggest we all find out what that power is. We are going to need to do a lot of planning, if we want to do what you have planned."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:07 pm

Eki glanced over at Sanmaru, wandering how exactly he had got himself intwined with the name less man sitting before them. His eyes quickly twitched back to focus on the two brothers, as one after the other, they fell dead. Having had no obligation to help them, Eki sat back, somewhat at ease that his potential opponent count had just been reduced. Heeding the newcomers words and finding them irrelevant, the uninvited member amongst the party spoke up again, raising his voice to Sendo's ears.

"Irony runs thick in your blood, doesn't it? The combat between good men and more good men has certainly brought many casualties world round. However, that very same event, is what has given you your strength. As the Akatsuki says, all of us are gifted with terrific abilities, and extreme power, all of us owe that power to the many wars we've been forced to partake in. Listen carefully though, for I am not arguing your cause, I am simply reminding you that was it not for what you want to destroy, you would not have the capability to do so. Therein you owe them respect. Just as anyone owes their opponent respect. For if the time comes when your target lays bloody and wounded, the killing blow resting in your hands, you will strike. If not, it is I that will strike you down."

He paused, taking a breath and letting everything he had said sink in. He then grinned.

"On a lighter note, besides ruling the world under your careful watch, what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 2:13 pm

Sendo watched the unfolding of events that took place. It did not realy surprise him for when ninja of their stature got together, things were bound to unfold in a pattern similar to this. He listend to Eki once again and was careful with his answer. He could not outright lie to them, at least not too much. They would be able to sense it in an instant if layed down lies to thck in this. He sighed softly and shook his head, the way a philosipher would speaking to a homeless bum, setting off a slight impression towards the others. He smiled to himself, though his face reamiand stone solid and all business. "You are very right Eki, The world today is what has made me what I am. But here is what I ask of you. What need are men like me. WHat use do we have. Ill tell you. To further the madnees. I do not consider my skills and abillities a blessing. Oh no, it is a curse that has befallen me. To be this product of the world. I have seen children posioned with dreams of one day growing up to be the champion of their village, only to have died by the plotting of the village they loved so much. It is corruption and control that has made me, and so I hate what I have become. I was engineered to be a tool. A tool. Thats all the villages see any of us as. Tools. We have all been manipulated. We must do what they ask of us or be labeled traitor and have the entire nation, whichever your own may be, turned against us, and likely condemned to death. Here is what I offer you. Freedom. The sweet freedom I have enjoyed so long by being what they call a "missing nin." You are all being used by the villages you serve to fulfill their desires. Sometimes what you think you are doing and what is actualy going on behind the scenes are two different things. You thnk you are fighting to fulfill one goal, but realy it may be another goal entirely, masked by the "good intentions" of your kages. Hel me in this and you will all be the kages of the new world, helping me to restore it and ensure its greatness and success in peace. The final and greates nobel act. Yes we will be attacking those who said they were also nobel, but I am giving you all an oppurtunity to be involved in the act that stops the dreadful cycle. If you have your own set of terms and conditions, let us hear them now." He was looking directly into the mans eye, but was careful to guard his mind from any genjutsu that might be thrown at him. He was unblinking and unwavered. His tone was all just matter of fact. Like this was the way things were supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 12:47 am

Kages of the new world. Now Eki was interested. His needs were simple after all, he required power, and with that power he would accumulate everything else one could dream of. Hearing no other voice among the meeting he spoke up once more.

"Then I will join you, but I will continue to wear the band of my current village, to better see the movements of what is to be our enemy. But what I require is what you wish to strip that enemy of, power, strength. These attributes are what I crave. Though I have had a taste of it already, as we all have, I now lust for it, and along with it, wealth. If you can assure me these things, I have no regrets in becoming a dark angel."

He then drew his halberd from it's sling, and held it out in the middle of their group.

"Although I know not your name, you have told me a portion of your history. It is true, you must walk the thin line drawn between sanity and insanity, for it would take no less to go up against the behemoth we are about to face. I hold respect for that courage, and I follow you all the same."
Back to top Go down
L
Jounin
Jounin
L

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 9:21 pm

Sanmaru was still in the same pose he was in before, leaning against the wall, arms crossed, head down with his hair covering his eyes. He had been drifting in and out of the conversation that Sendo and Eki were having, hearing only small chunks of it. Although he had not heard the whole conversation, all he needed to hear was what Eki had said. "Then I will join you..." They now had a new member in this crazy plot. But, there was one thing that he couldn't figure out.

"When there is an evil justice you can not defeat, which would you so? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"

He said aloud, so that everyone could hear him. The answers he got from that question would answer what he couldn't. Hopefully, they were all on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

The halberd twisted, lead by Eki's arm until it was now pointing at Sanmaru, it's giant frame etched only by a glimmering silhouette in the low light. The man holding the halberd's head did not turn however.

"You're forgetting about those who always were evil."

He then twisted his head in Sanmaru's direction.

"Based on the options you gave me, you'd have me pointing a finger towards those around me either way. I care not about the paths of evil beings nor about the beings who walk upon them, I care only for my own path, which has led me here."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:08 pm

Sendo listened to waht Sanmaru had to say. It looked as though they had all pledged themselves to his cause, though of course, they did not know what would truly come of his cause. He could barely supress his grin, but was able to keep it at bay. Any signs were hidden from view. Now to answer Sanmaru's question, he answered in kind.

"Evil is a matter of perspective my dear friend. People who act out in the name of evil exist only in storybooks. No one believes what they are doin is evl. Everyone believes they are doing something of a good nature or something along those lines. What is evil to one person, is the holy grail to another. Keep that in mind. ALL things are merely a matter of perspective and can change between each individual person."
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:11 pm

Sannam listened in and nodded. He knew what could have been done if they cannot beat an evil force. He stood up and walked over to the door and sighed. He put his hand on the top of the door and smiled. He appeared behind Sendo and laughed. He began to move his hands around like his was going to talk and then he opened his mouth.

"I suggest we take out our allies last, as seeing if we need them we can use them, so they think we are with them. For example, I'm with the Akatsuki and we all know that the Akatsuki is no laughing matter. If we were to take them out last, we would have a better chance. Reasonings being becasue we'd know more about how they fight, and come up with plans to defeat them. This is merely a suggestion and it does not have to be the Akatsuki we attack last, it was for an example." Sannam looked around and then sat down and looked to Sendo.

"If we do it my way I am in, and if not, then find another way to anwser this man's question." Sannam then folded his hands looked around at the others to see how they reacted to his suggestion and waited.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

Eki's halberd found it way's back into it's sling.

"Akatsuki, as far as I'm concerned, the plan isn't up to you. Something tells me that a full scale assault would be fruitless. As strong as we are together, any major group is currently more powerful. If anything, we dark angels follow the archangel." Eki then again looked down at the seated gentleman.

"Don't we?"
Back to top Go down
L
Jounin
Jounin
L

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:21 pm

Sanmaru kept leaning against the wall, waiting for Sendo to answer the Akatsuki's members question. He needed a responce from everybody before he could speak up. Althougth, the statement that the Akatsuki had just made gave Sanmaru a pretty good guess of what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 6:53 pm

Sendo listened to Sanams suggestion and was about to retort when Eki began to speak. He said his piece and shed light on the matter. It was not new light to Sendo, he had examined it all before. For them to think he had not tried to cover every angle he could think of before even considering calling a meeting showed that he was bein truly underestimated as a strategist. He was content with this. They less they thought of him the better, to a certain extent of course. He gave a slight chuckle as they waited for his response.

"You are wrong Sannam, the last we should attack are the villages you each call your own. This is to keep your cover of course. The leaf and cloud villages. These will be our last strikes. You can keep better cover this way, for surely they would recognize you by your fighting styles. This can not happen. You must all keep your identities as secret as possible when doing anything that deals with the dark angels. I was actually thinking akatsuki might be our first target, enstilling a name for ourselves. The villages would then wonder, are we angels, or demons lying in th wait. Are we good, or just a greater evil who wanted them out of the way. After that we would dissappear for a while, and being that we inflicted no harm to the villages, would be considered a god send for the time at least. meanwhile, we begin attacking the smaller countries main towns. The five great villages pay little attention to these unless they get hired. As soon as the county we are working on calls for their aide, we move out to another small country till they do the same. We repeat the process throughout untill they are left in shambles are near it. This will establish fear in most civilians and cause uncertainty, which willl become our greatest weapon. We will work more systamatically then Akatsuki ever hoped to and this is all you need to know of the plan for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.   The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The birth of Tenshiyami, The Dark Angels.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next