Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Return, not Rebirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Return, not Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 2:54 am

Her first mission in awhile and it had somewhat mixed results. Most of the time Sunari had been sent to back up was killed off save for one girl, who had apparently been ditched during the mission. Unwittingly her team had spared her from their same fate. By the time Sunari had found them the two enemy chunins had done away with the rest of the team and she'd been able to smear them across the clearing. Afterwards she'd returned with the bodies so they could be properly buried, and then had found the girl, who had just returned herself. While somewhat upset she hadn't been overly close, so she was spared too much heartbreak, and Sunari had been surprised at the girl's determination to get better. Well what didn't scar you for life could serve as an example of what to avoid later in life...or something like that. The girl had rushed off, something about training, and Sunari simply shrugged.

"You have to remember this IS Cloud, I brought you here for a reason."

Sunari smiled, looking down at the strange wolf walking beside her, "I know, you brought me thanks to their strong reputation. You chose well. Man though, I hope I'm not too behind in my work though, and I wonder how the two guys are doing, haven't seen them in awhile." She hated to admit it, but she hadn't been able to hang out with Akugo or Eki in awhile, heck, she hadn't seen MOST of the Cloud ninja in a while thanks to blasted training. For the past while she'd had an excellent genjutsu user going around to pretend to be her, though they'd been mismatched in one of their elements yet she'd been forbidden to use it if she could help it. She felt bad for the deception, but it'd been necessary. Just a lot easier than explaining you needed to train to make sure you kept control over a strange ability for the next...long...while.

'Do I want to find someone or eat....I think I wanna eat,' she decided in her head, smiling at the thought. Assuring people you were alive could wait when you had an empty stomach after all. Plus...there was a food her double had been allowed to enjoy but that had been forbidden to her for a few weeks now and she wanted it like a prisoner wanted a gourmet meal. Her mouth watered at the thought, and she hardly noticed Kumori's chuckling at her side. He was probably just dreaming of a steak or other, she could care less. Sunari's pace quickened as she thought of her favorite restaurant and hastened to get there before it became too filled with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:02 pm

Kitaro was walking around the cloud he didnt have much to do these days because the tons of mission requests were being denied because of the development of the new mission system. He was very excited about dictating missions less than he had before. Because now no one would ever have to bug him about coming up with some mission for them again so nice. Kitaro laughed then noticed someone who he had figured had died a long time before Sunari Hikura. He walked over and began following her to her favorite resteraunt and trying to see if she had really been blown up by that paperbomb...or if she was really an illusion brought on by the insanity Kitaro was constantly having to keep at bay for killing all of the people he had in the past and being part of the willows and all of his past violences and deaths and kills and rebirths and struggles but that was to be dealt with at a different time there was a dead person walking...across the street.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 7:20 pm

Sunari walked into her favorite restaurant and was almost immediately bopped on the head by Dan.

"I thought I'd lost my best customer when I heard you'd died!" he immediately began reprimanding. The owner was giving her a stern glare and she rubbed the spot while looking sheepish. Must've spread throughout the whole village.

"Err...yeah...that wasn't actually me. I had to do some special training and wasn't sure for how long so a stand-in was just the easiest thing. But come on, even if I'm a zombie you KNOW you'd still serve me!" That caused a grin to appear on his face and he seated her at a table in the corner, her usual favorite spot. Dan didn't even bother to take her order as he knew what she'd order, it was what she usually ordered. The waiter then left her at the table to have her favorite begin cooking and she sighed in relief, glad that had gone so well. Kumori situated himself under the table, doing something between a grunt and a laugh at what had happened. It seems no one had noticed her stand-in hadn't been accompanied by the strange wolf, though then again she'd still had training to do with him as well before he could be fully utilized on a mission.

"Shut up Kumori, its not funny. I have to somehow convince everyone that I'm not a zombie, but meh it can wait until I get some pork buns," Sunari's mind wandered off to the delicious food while she waited for her large order of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 6:03 pm

Kitaro walked into the resteraunt still wondering about Sunari. He didnt know exactly what to say to her that wouldnt be to forward about her death or what to say that wouldnt play it off as if it hadnt of happened. Although maybe playing it off wasnt a bad idea. She would probably get around to talking about it if they started talking anyways.

Kitaro sat down at the table next to her and smiled when he saw the wolf creature at her side. It was really her and no way this was an immitation. That wolf would only follow the real Sunari Hikura around. He watched the waiter leave before taking his seat. He didnt say anything at first to her and waited to see if she would begin the conversation herself or if he would have to do so himself.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 6:30 pm

Kumori's eyes lazily rolled to stare at Kitaro. He's smelled him the moment he walked in and so wasn't worried about an attack from him. Nevertheless he grinned while lying under the table, sure that Kitaro had been wondering about 'zombies' and 'ghosts' or something. At least that was the usual comment people were giving Sunari these days since she was SUPPOSED to be dead (so they said). Personally Kumori though they could learn some manners, or to be glad...meh.

"If you'd gotten here sooner you could've ordered too," was the first thing she said to the Raikage before smiling at him. Sunari hadn't ever talked much with him, not personally. Usually the leader would get the mission and just report it back to the rest of them, or she'd stand quietly while they were all briefed. In truth she wasn't sure what to make of him anyways, but bit down the laughter that threatened to bubble up as she could only guess the similar thoughts he surely had to others. To tell him...or not...decisions, decisions. Rather than explaining her lack of...'deadness' she just continued to smile and wait for her order of food. If he wanted to know he could ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return, not Rebirth   Return, not Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return, not Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Ninja Roleplay!-
Jump to: