Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Return Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Return Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Return Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Return Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Return Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Return Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Return Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Return Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Return Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryusaki Toketsu
Retired
Retired
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner..beating up the homelss guy who robbed me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Wanderer

Return Empty
PostSubject: Return   Return Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:23 pm

Ryu walked through the door of the Kazekage's office and stood at the center of the room. He had been told to wait outside, because the kazekage was "busy" with something but he wasn't a very patient person. Besides he had just gotten back from over two weeks of travel, not including the time he actually spent in Kumo. He was happy to be back home, but most of all just wanted to get to sleep and move on. Besides what he needed to tell the kazekage was important anyway. He needed to be updated on the current status they had of all the villages. Ryu had been stopped while he was leaving Kumo, though he didn't express his discontent he did think it. He had been stopped by the Raikage and given a letter to give to his village leader. It was only after the clone dispelled did Ryu find out that it was a shadow clone. When he noticed he could only smirk at the thought. If the raikage gave it too him instead of sending it through a bird where it could be intercepted, though that was very unlikely it must be very important. Even figuring this out, it did not quicken Ryu's pace on the way. In fact instead of going through the leave village, he decided to take a route around the unfriendly territory. There was much more to see than sand and rocks that way anyway. Also with his chosen route though done unintentionally it was much safer to the letter. There was less of a chance that he would be attacked and killed by somebody. Then a letter that was obviously of the best importance taken in by an enemy village. If anything that would only work against Suna, and if things continued to move how they were suna would be next in line to be attacked. Though as he got closer to home, despite sand getting in his eyes and shoes and everything he ignored it. There was a certain sense of pride that came with being in your own village. Though moving back too what was at hand, Ryu simply looked at the man who had recruited him. He never really met or spent much time with the other goryu member's though he should have. So too his knowledge he was the youngest member which was an honor. Getting down to business Ryu pulled out the letter that was safely tucked away in his sleeve and began to speak. "About two weeks ago, the former Raikage was killed while defending his village. By the time I had arrived, he had been already replaced, though I was never able to get a name, and they stay covered up so telling you defining features is not an option. I was told an unknown organization attacked the village, and cause extensive damage as well as civilian and military deaths. The place claims to be getting back on it's feet but it remains in ruins for the most part. Oh and before I left, the new raikage gave me something to give too you. Can't tell you what was in it, as I was told not to open it." Placing the letter of the kazekage's desk Ryu simply waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Wind Country-Hidden Sand :: Kazekage Office-
Jump to: