Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Empty
PostSubject: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:26 am

Tamekaze was walking around the village bored with nothing to do so he just walked. Tamekaze sent letter out to his fellow Jounin Genin and Chuunin (All Ranks from suna) friends that he knew for a long time to meet hi today to talk and remember thepast before they all became ninja s and had lot of missions.

(Sorry fr short post)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:29 am

kamoku got the letter and put some extra things in his metal box before he met tam on the road. "well, i see we are having a mobile tea party. eh?" kamoku joked with a straight face. as always. he had removed the mask since after he found out his animal form, his lower face and voice came back.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:33 am

Tamekaze smiled but didnt look at Kam. " Hum you changed alot and you look and sound older." Tamekaze says playing with Kam for his voice did get a bit deeper. Tamekaze then grabed Kam by the neck and started to run his head wildly. "So old friend whats up and whats new since i been absent." Tenshin says as he let go of Kam still smiling a bit.

Last edited by Tamekaze on Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:36 am

"ack!" kamoku exclaimed as he was noogied. "well, i turned older and i got mah bloody voice back." he mumbled. he was taller by a few inches but thinner than the last time tam saw him. " so whats up with you? you old yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:40 am

Kitsuke was walking around as usual when he saw 2 friends. Kitsuke murmured "Kamoku and Tamekaze..." ...Kitsuke shouted "hello guys..."!
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:46 am

Tenshin smiled. " No i not older yet... and even if i was ill still kick your ass in a spar." Tamekaze says joking. Tamekaze then stoped and turned looking out into the sand desert. "Hum must be nothing." Tamekaze says as he just looked straight and started to walk with Kam. "ell nothing just lots and lots of mission and been doing some research on some enemies." Tamekaze says as he looked at Kam with no emotion anymore. Tamekaze was back to his normal self not showing not one emotion. Tamekaze then stop and turned around when he say Kitsuke running towards them. "Hum i knew someone was close by i felt it. So hows my best friend been." Tamekazei sayed as Kit was running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:48 am

kamoku sulked. he hated how people knew he was weak for his kind. he was moderate in regular forms, but stilll. at least he amused himself. he looked up to see kamoku. "OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT WOULD COME TO THIS! YOU SWITCHED SO OFTEN YOUR GENDERS COMBINED! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:53 am

"Hello Tamekaze...,I'm fine been fighting alot of intruders of Sunagakure while your gone....especially idiots...,anyway where have you been and I see your having a conversation with Kamoku...." For Kitsuke its quite unusual for 2 person interacting,even though the other person is extremely funny and the other one is extremely serious...As Kitsuke was talking to Tamekaze,Kamoku interupted..."Well hello there Kamoku,don't tell me your gone blind I am on my normal self,just a simple boy..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:58 am

Tamekaze smiled again laughing about that whole thing Kam said. " Yeah sorry Kitsuke i was suposed to take you along just i was called to do something so i left with out you... my bad." Tamekaze was still laughing a bit cause of the fact Kit turned into a girl sometimes. Tamekaze then stop after awhile then started to walk again and talk with his old friends some more.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:01 am

kamoku walked up to kitsuke, he was finally as tall as him. but still skinnier. " are you sure? you still look like a girl. but taller...." he began to poke kitsukes chest. " a very flat chested girl...."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:11 am

"Its ok Tamekaze I completely understand why....,but seriously you gotta take me with you next time....but I couldn't go with you the time you left Suna has been the eye for attacks this past few months..." Kitsuke couldn't go with Tamekaze,there are alot of jobs here in Suna..."Kamoku I ain't see..hahaha..." Kamoku was still thinking that Kitsuke is still a girl...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:14 am

kamoku got bored and pulled out a stick from a tree limb he took awhile ago and started poking kitsuke with it. "........"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:15 am

Tamekaze leted his hand and had the sand under there feet started to move. Tamekaze then sat there moving the sand and then had it rise and tower over both Kit and Kam. "Ya to need to calm down before i drop this on ya." Tamekaze saye playing around. Tamekaze then had the sand fall to the ground. Tamekaze then sat down and watch the two.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:49 am

"Stop it Kamoku hahaha...." Kitsuke says while Kamoku was poking him with a stick...,while sand started to fall on their front when Kitsuke looked up to see where it is coming from he saw Tamekaze...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:54 pm

Tamekaze just wanted to join there fun so he started to make a ball of sand then threw it at Kit and Kam as they where watching the sand rise. Tamekaze was going to do something that was like snowball fight but make it a sand ball fight. Tamekaze then threw both sand balls at Kit and Kam aiming for there chest hoping to make them fall down. and let the sand ball war begin.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:18 pm

kamoku was thrown off his feet and landed facefirst into the sand. it took a while for him to get out. he spat out a quart of sand from his inactive lungs and glowerd cockily at tame. " SAND BALL FIGHT!!!" kamoku make 2 balls of sand in mid-air also and threw it at tame. he then began making a limestone fort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)   Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking amoung friends (Open to all Sand ninja's)
Page 1 of 1