Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kushinata Uzumaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:12 pm

General Information:
Name: Kushinata Uzumaki

Nickname/Alias: (What your character is known by, Only applies to Missing-Nin.)

Weight: 98 lbs

Height: 5'0

Looks: avi

Personality: She's hyper-like most of the time. Like her pops. But shy around boys.And, her hair tie is always changing, so she's always sticking random things in there.

Clan Information

Clan Name: 'Hyuuga'

Kekei Genkai: Byakugan - When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings. The higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blindspot that extends outwards from their upper back.

Clan Symbol: swirl, Uzumaki and Hyuuga combined.

Clan History: This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ability to visualize the chakra pathways, or tenketsu, of their opponent. Using this technique in conjunction with taijutsu techniques, they can forceably close their opponents chakra points so the victim can no longer use their chakra. Kushinata, Arashi and Juro Uzumaki have the Byakugan because of their mother, Hinata Hyuuga.

Rank Information:

Village: Hidden Leaf

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Main:Ninjutsu Sub: Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Water
Special Characteristics: Kekkei Genkai- Byakugan, Large Chakra Reserves

Jutsu
Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Element: -
Description:Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Name: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Element: None
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Element: Suiton
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Name: Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Element: Suiton
Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kushinata will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story: The Youngest out of three children, Arashi, Juro and herself. She obviously takes after her father with the Hyperactive-ness and things like that. First glance, you wouldn't be able to tell that she is the daughter of Hinata, who was practically the shyest genin around. She believes since she is young, she's gonna milk her adolescent years for all its worth!

Rp Sample: She would go to town and always buy the Ramen she loved from Ichiraku. Her father, always loved Ramen and her mother, had always made it for her.. but now that she was old enough to get it herself, she ran down to Ichiraku's to pick up a dinner order.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

So you are an Uzumaki, with the hyuuga blood-line, i'm not sure how that will work
Back to top Go down

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

Well, um my mother is Hinata, and my father is Naruto. My last name is Uzumaki.. but my bloodline is Hyuuga.. so i-it should make s-sense r-right? *looks downwards*
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:59 pm

Eh... yeah, I guess that works...

Not sure what Naruto will say about this, but alright.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 4:02 am

Isn't Naruto in love with Sakura ?

Your History needs to be longer. Says so in Clan Guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 4:39 am

Hmmm her rank is a genin there isn't much of story yet on her life Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 5:30 am

I think there should still be atleast 5 Lines. But since you're working on this App, i won't butt in anymore.
Personally, It should be a bit more detailed.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:09 am

I objected you cause I dont want to make Kushinata a long history since she is just new and a genin. But I'll consider your will...Kushinata like Kakashi said at least make 5 lines history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kushinata Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kushinata Uzumaki   Kushinata Uzumaki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kushinata Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1