Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A spar with a jounin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A spar with a jounin Empty
PostSubject: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:03 pm

jirochu was standing in the training ground "were is this jounin I want to spar with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:06 pm

RAhhhhhh Kitaro jumped out with his lightning dragon already summoned Kitaro jumped onto it and dropped about 50 shadow clones that surrounded Blitz and using there clan ability all used Rasengan onto 1 point where Blitz was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:08 pm

in other words all out attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:11 pm

"all right multi shadow clone jutsu"as he made 50 clones "now chidori"as he jumped in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:14 pm

Boom there is a huge explostion (even though there is no way you would have enough chakra) and all the clones are dead and so is anyone in the near area and basically it was an atom bomb but Kitaro was from the location way above it so he was ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:40 pm

"ok time to get my game on sharingan."(I have demon charkra to help my)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:43 pm

I blow up you sharingan with my keke cancel jutsu as long as I dont use my keke you cant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 4:01 pm

"great my sharingan can't help me here fire style swamp of oil"as the feild was nothing but oil "now be careful one move and boom"as jirochu was standing on top of a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 4:39 pm

Kitaro lit the field on fire and took off on his lightning dragon when he reached a high altitude after the field exploded KItaro summoned Gamubunta BOSS TOAD to finish the battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 5:22 pm

"that is it oodama rasengan"as he jump on the frogs back ran up to the head and jumped "now take this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:22 pm

you need more than pure strength to defeat a Sanin Jirouchu Kitaro said as he dissapeared as a storm brewed overhead and the odama resengan passed through the damp air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:28 pm

KI as a sanin I call you to trial in the leaf villiage under the following circumstances you are temporarily arrested

1. believed ploting against the leaf villiage
2. interactions with known akatsuki members
3. unknown history or purpose in the villiage

you may deny the charges and leave and there will be nothing I can do about this but if any evidence builds up and you are accused after refusing you will be tried 2x as difficult with 2x the punishments

Kitaro said as he appeared behind Ki willow
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:33 pm

ki looked up from the half finished painting. "fine with me.^^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:37 pm

accepting charges denying court or coming to a jury
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:39 pm

"whats a court and whats a jury?" ki began to get up and put away the painting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:40 pm

all right do you accept the charges or not
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:41 pm

" yes. i did talk with an akastuki member and not many peole know me. btw what exactly is an akastuki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:43 pm

all right your not gonna make me mad and attack you but this is the thing you are coming to court right now Ki willow look for the topic
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:45 pm

"okay, but i have to get something first." he picked up a red buddhist necklace and wraped it around his hand. "okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a jounin   A spar with a jounin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A spar with a jounin
Page 1 of 1