Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 11:43 am

Buki jumped back a few times 'What the f£$%'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 5:57 pm

Gamubunta unsheathed his sword and got ready for battle (whether its easy or not)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 5:25 pm

'I think you went to far soummingn him' Buki jumped on Gamubunta's back and ran up his back to his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 8:25 pm

Gamubunta ducked his head down throwing Buki off balance a bit then spun around moving his head at a speed fast enough to knock off Buki then blew fire directly at his face from close range
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 4:51 pm

As buki was thrown off he jumped onto a tree branch then junmped to another away from the fire 'My turn' he pricked his thumb and did hand sings 'soumming justsu' he summoned a medium sized toad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 6:27 pm

gamubunta acted scary and being the boss toad commanded the medium sized toad to retreat then went after Buki with his sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 10:29 am

Buki jumped from branch to branch away from the gaint sword the medium sized toad was at 's right side and jumped up as hight as it coukd go buki jumped on its back jumped up and landed on gamubunta's back he ran down. He then went for Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:15 pm

Kitaro pulled out his sword and flung it into the air the light picked up the beams and shined into Buki's eyes then fell down bigger Kitaro hefted it and when Buki reached him Kitaro used Chakra sphere to imprison him and the sphere got smaller and smaller and smaller crushing Buki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 10:56 am

'Dam im not gonna escape this am i' Buki sighed 'I hate saying this i surender'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki   redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redemption battle Kitaro vs. Buki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: