Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ki willow on trial

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:45 pm

Judge Naruto
jury eiichiro,Regneke Uchia,Kashiru Uchia

Prosicution Kitaro

Defense Ki willow
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:46 pm

"........" *reading a book*
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:13 pm

ki noticed that the trial was going on and quickly closed his book. the cover said, 'candles and wax' he stuffed his hands in his sleeves and bowed. "what he says is true. im sorry to say that just a few moments ago i am now in the akatsuki clan. i hope you can forgive me."
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:15 pm

at that moment Koichi entered the room and said remember me everyone the funny joke about the paper bomb I lost my favorite cloak in that fire but im back Koichi jumped forward and teleported Ki to the akatsuki h.q and stood ready to battle anyone who tried to stop him or chase after Ki willow
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:16 pm

ki was taken and was very confused. he tossed a charm at kitaro. the charm said 'trust' and the jewel was moonstone
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:25 pm

Ki what do you mean trust Kitaro thought then filled with rage at his own self and his own weakness to stop this attacked Koichi
" this must never happen again"
Kitaro said using resengan
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:26 pm

*at akatsuki place*
"i wonder why people were mad? i hope he got my message..."
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:27 pm

Koichi retaliated by pulling out a plant bow and making some arrows and as 1 hit the direct center of resengan and exploded sending Kitaro backwards temporarily as Koichi charged forward using twin dagger of death jutsu
rank S
koichi unsheaths his daggers and they gain the abilty to cut through life chakra and light itself
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:28 pm

Kitaro jumped and used ultimate fireball jutsu at Koichi as he missed with the daggers
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:30 pm

Koichi slashed at the fireball totally destroying the chakra inside turning it into nothing and Koichi used darkness sword of silence jutsu
rank A
Koichi uses his sword to send a wave of darkness forward in the shape of whatever the sword drew (in this case a slash in the air) at Kitaro if it touches you the life is sucked out of you
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:33 pm

youve gotten tremendously better but im alot better than the akatsuki scum
Kitaro jumped out of the way and used joint style arm dislocation (the arm of the user comes off and becomes an indestructable bow and arrows of chakra appear around it and never run out and the user gets his arm back but made of chakra and the arrows flew at Koichi from all directions
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:35 pm

(i wonder if im still here...) ki jumped in front of him and made a green barrier. with rose spikes on the outside. when the arrows got close, it switched with roses and bounced it back.
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 11:32 pm

"so its true then Ki this is of your own choice to go off an join the akatuski and your choice to give up your peace for battle like as you are doing now if this is your life I will battle you win the time is right and battle is the only option Kitaro left the room
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:24 am

ki was confused. 'battle? i didnt join for that....'
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 7:37 am

"Well you just have to admit that with the akatsuki you have to battle" said Sasori walking in from watching outside the door.
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:54 am

not really Sasori you and I have to battle because in order for peace casualties have to be taken but Ki willow is an intelectual partner to the cause you see not a fighter the akatsuki is about the conquering of the world through strength politics and bijuu not just brute force Sasori and everyone in the akatsuki including Ki willow is at the akatsuki base at this point
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:16 pm

Suddenly an eerie noise filled the air and a ghostly hand went through koichi who collapsed on
the floor ( he can't dodge or defend because the death god did it ) :twisted: " He's not dead is he"
asked iichiro lifting the chin off the dead body ... Shinigami turned round " no just unconsios for
a day at least " IIchiro walked over to the god of death " Kitaro where's ki "
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:54 pm

Im sorry Eiichiro...Ki was taken convinced to join the akatsuki I wouldnt take him back because it was his choice Ki is at there base and that Koichi is just a clone Kitaro said as the clone poofed
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:59 pm

Shingami looked up " isn't ki the guy i tried to kill at the rammen stand " :twisted:
IIchiro turned to the death god " Yes and then i stuffed rammen in your mouth now can we move on
if ki isn't here we leave"
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 1:01 pm

correct there is no point in waiting here for something to happen lets get back to our daily lives but hasnt Koichi gotten better
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 1:03 pm

" Yeah they'd all be gone but death god here won't kill them ... anyway better go "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:26 pm

"-_-' great now im a hunting prize..."
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:41 pm

rengenke runs in "im late sorry wat i miss?"
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:44 pm

Shingami ignored regenke flicking through his book. " Ki got tricked into joning the akatsuki" said
iichiro snatching the book from the go of death beside him
Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:21 pm

Arriving because he had been watching Ki after all the fights Oshi stepped in. "Guys we need to think about Ki for a second. He is not a danger to us. I dont think he is really joining the akatsuki. Maybe he is trying to trap them. No matter what we do we must keep in mind that he was friendly to all of us at one point. I think we should follow but give him the benefit of the doute. Also Kitaro you know he has done nothing wrong so why have you been hounding him like he is a criminal. Maybe the akatsuki were the only people that were nice to him" Holding out his hands Oshi waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ki willow on trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki willow on trial   Ki willow on trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki willow on trial
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next