Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sharing some drinks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sharing some drinks. Empty
PostSubject: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:54 am

Zodiark walked into the dimly lit and dust covered bar. Even before it had moved to it's new location in the village, it only had one real customer. Walking over to his table in the corner, he sat down and kicked his feat up, dropping them down onto the table causing the dust to fly up into the air. Even though the bar only had one customer, that single person gave them so much business, they not only were able to stay open, but they had in stock the best liquor, sake, and other alcoholic beverages that they could buy. Watching the dust filter down through the dim light that shone through the window in the front of the bar, Zodiark started to wonder if he should actually try to get other people to venture into his bar to try and earn some cash. Just as that thought crossed his mind, the bartender walked over to the table and put down a glass and said "The usual sir." than left. The best thing about "the usual" was unlike other places, it wasn't the same every time. Here the usual meant a random drink picked through an odd section process involving darts. Picking up the glass, Zodiark took a long sip than thought to himself Lucky day, a giant martini.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:06 am

Xarias followed the faint deathly scent of her partner into a bar which was hidden by a combination of flitered darkness and a harshly shaded fade edition of red mist. This bar wouldnt be noticable to the human eye, which probably explained the lack of customers inside she discovered once she walked in. She looked around the dull tavern and noticed Zodiark, sitting down while sipping on a rather large sized martini glass. As she walked towards him, she began to speak.

"So.. What brings you to this part of our village?" She asks, finishing by taking her seat across from him in the cornered seating area. The bartender rushed over to her and asked if she would've liked a drink. Xarias rejected by putting her hand up looking as if it was a stop sign and then lowered it to her side, putting the other on the table in a bent position. In a close distance, the casual music of olden days was heard - Faint, but suitable for the bar-room lifestyle. She listened intently to the tune, but keeping an ear out for Zodiark's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:12 am

Zodiark put his glass down on the table, again causing dust to jump off the table and float around the bar. Lowing his feet from the table in a show of good manners, he turned his chair so that he could still lean against the back, yet so he could also use the table as an arm rest. "Well I think it would seem fitting for me to be seen in my own bar every once in a while." He quickly glanced around at the empty tables. "Even if there isn't anyone to actually see me here." He leaned back in his char and rest the ankle of his right leg on the knee of his left and took another sip from of his drink. "But what i'm interested in is what you're doing here, it's hard enough to find the place when you know where it is, let alone without direction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:15 am

"I can smell your scent. After all.. You being my leader and partner in the group has put a force upon me to know where you are." She leans back also, folding her arms under her breast, pushing them up lightly. "Im here to just hang out with you.. Besides I believe we should get to know each other to establish a good working purpose." She notions, putting up a finger into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:23 am

"Seems fair enough." Zodiark looked over at the bartender and let out an oddly loud whistle as he waved him over. "If we are to get to know each other, what better medium than a fine whiskey." As he finished the sentence the bartender reached the table and placed a bottle of whiskey and two small glasses, left with Zodiark's previous drink. "And now that we have a proper drink, where do you want to begin." He half jokingly said as he poured them each a glass and slowly began sipping from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:28 am

Xarias looked at him through her blindfold. "Well.. Are you truly immortal like you claim to be?" She asks, while leaning on the table with her arms bent, holding her torso up; and pushing her cleavage together forming a perfect line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:38 am

Zodiark placed his drink down on the table, glancing over and catching a glimpse of Xarias' perfect cleavage, but made sure he didn't look get caught looking. Turning to her and looking her straight in the.....blindfold, he said "Honestly i have no idea, some girl said i'm immortal now, but i haven't bothered to try it out. I figure that even if i'm not immortal, if there is someone who is able to kill me, they deserve the right to kill me." He lifted his glass and took another sip, again catching a glimpse of Xasias' cleavage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:50 am

Xarias catches him looking at her breast, and dully sighs.

"You can stare all you'd like Zodiark. And there is a way to find out if you are immortal without engaging in combat. When your immortal you dont bleed, although you do get cut or whatever." She states, posing a demonstration but taking her fang and slitting her wrist. No blood came out at all, just a thick liquid burning substance that resembled acid. It dripped on the table and burnt a hole straight into it.

"I just bleed acid.. But, yeah you get my point. Would you like me to test it on you?" She asks, the wound on her wrist healed up in an instant, so fast in fact that it happened in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:59 am

"Well i didn't want to come off as rude or a pervert." Zodiark closed his eyes and shock his head slightly. Looking back at Xarias, he took his time looking over her, lingering on some parts more than others. "And as for the immortality, id actually hope it isn't true. What use is life when you know it will never end." Zodiark emptied his glass than looked across the table and noticed that Xarias hadn't touched her drink, than said "Come now, we can't have a proper meeting if you refuse to at least have one drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:06 am

Xarias takes the drink, agreeing to his request.

"I've been around.." She sips the drink, before talking again ".. More than others."

She looked at his neck through his coat and sighed.

"Your blood is quite tempting, Zodiark.. Do you want to test out your so called - 'immortality', hm?" She asks, getting up and walking over to him slowly, and suggestively. She could tell she turned him on, so she tested it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:16 am

"Something tells me that if i have blood, i'm still just human." He took a sip of his drink as he watched Xarias walk around the table, while he couldn't help but let his mind wander to more perverted ideas. "And i wouldn't blame you for wanting blood, i myself have to admit to liking that certain metallic taste it has." He cocked his head to the side and raised his hands and shoulders in a sort of "what can you do" pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:22 am

Her body quickly dissapeared and lunged for his neck, making contact with her fangs in an instant, she sucked a small portion of blood out of his neck and returned to her state.

"Mmm.. Yeah.. Your not immortal, but you sure as hell taste good." She says, giggling and walking back to her original seat, her butt shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:29 am

Zodiark's eye opened wide like he was just woken up with a bucket of cold water. He came back around just in time to see Xarias start to walk back to her seat, but before she could get halfway around the table, Zodiark quickly reached out and slapped her ass, the empty bar echoing with the crack of his palm across her near perfect ass. "I'm sorry, i just couldn't resist." Zodiark sounded as if he were only half sincere about what he said, as he shook his head slightly before taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:32 am

Xarias let out a slight moan from the impact.

"Ayi! Haha. I take it my opinion was right, hm?" She asks, giggling loudly. She takes her seat and sits upright, leaning against the back of the chair. As she walked from him though, her ass jiggled more. "Dont apologize I had a feeling your perversion would kick in and take over sooner or later.." She says, smiling and lifting her arms up in a "oh well" type of position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 5:35 pm

"Well i am only a man after all." Zodiark Leaned back in his chair, balancing on the back two legs of the chair. Quickly draining the rest of his drink, he slammed his glass on the table upside down, a small cloud of dust inside the glass making it impossible to see through. "And anyway, it's not like you haven't been begging me to act out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:56 pm

Xarias looked at him foolishly.

"And how exactly did I beg you to act out, oh horny one.. ?" She asks, laughing while leaning back as well. Not exactly following Zodiark's footsteps but tilting her head slightly and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

"Oh trying to make me look like that bad guy." Zodiark let out a a dull laugh than looked across the table, leaning his elbow on the table and pointing at Xarias. "And you can't say you haven't been trying to show off your body. Pushing up your cleavage, the suggestive way you walked up to me, and of course showing off your near perfect ass as you walked away. Don't tell me you are doing all of this 'accidentally'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:15 pm

Xarias laughed out loud, and looked straight at him again, leaning in; pushing her breasts out again showing her cleavage.

"My apologies if this seems intentional, but I cant help but notice that my body, and me; myself turns you on to and extent where you can.. Hardly.. Control yourself.." She says, pushing them out more. "I just cant help but use your own sexual discretion against you." She says, giggling at him and leaning back into her chair. She gave him an attitude-type look, sneering her smile and grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:32 pm

Zodiark bluched slightly, barely noticeable to someone looking at him. "Now you're just trying to show off." Zodiark repositioned his right leg, still crossed over his left so that nothing would pop up on him. "And i think we are getting to know each other rather well behaved mannar for two of the most evil people this world has seen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:54 pm

Xarias looked at him and smiled lightly.

"You're blushing, Zodiark.. And yes, I believe the unification of evil characteristics is well worth the cost of you smacking my ass. Wouldn't you agree?" She asks, leaning forward again - Her cleavage popping out once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:01 am

Zodiark picked up his glass again and refilled it, pointing at Xarias with the hand holding the glass he said "And not only are you very perceptive, but you're also a big flirt." Zodiark took another sip. In the blink of an eye, Zodiark grabbed an ice cube from his glass and tossed it across the table, watching it fall perfecting in Xarias' cleavage, starting to melt in a second. "But remember, flirting isn't a sure fire way to progress with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:06 am

Xarias heats her body up, and the ice cube melts making her breasts shine; almost as if baby oil had been put on them.

"Im pretty hot, arent I?" She says, looking at Zodiark, after taking a glimpse at her cleavage. "And who exactly called this flirting.. She asks, putting her leg up Zodiark's calf, and moving his other leg aside. She was rubbing her foot on his shaft, which was rock hard. "Aw.. Someones a bit.. Excited.". She was giggling lightly now, making it extremely cute. The water still remained on her breasts, the dim light making them shine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:21 am

"Well hello there." Zodiark was caught off guard by Xarias' advance on him. "Well if putting your breasts out on a silver platter isn't flirting, this is defiantly a playful advance to say the least." Zodiark slid his chair around the small table, stopping right up beside Xarias and putting his arm around her shoulder, coming purposefully close to fondling her breast as he whispered to her "Deserted bar or not, this place is a little public to continue here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:27 am

Xarias dissapeared out of the chair and appeared at the door.

'True.. I will see you later." She says giggling at him. She walks towards the door, but an instant before she took the handle by grasp, she dissapears again; leaving a cloud of dust from the old tavern itself behind her trail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:33 am

Zodiark sat there alone for a moment, feeling a combination of success and being shot down at the same time. Letting out a heavy sigh, Zodiark got up and walked towards a staircase in the back of the bar. The bartender looked at him and asked him "Something wrong boss?" Zodiark paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked over at the guy and said "No, just going to take a cold shower or two." Than let out another sigh as he walked up the stair.

[Topic Ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some drinks.   Sharing some drinks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing some drinks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country :: Hidden Rain Village :: Village Building :: Devil May Cry Bar-
Jump to: