Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm

tyuga gets in a deffensive stance "your move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:29 pm

[[Honestly I don't see why either of you should get a high rank like Akatsuki. You both bickered more than you fought!]]
Back to top Go down
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:37 pm

"okay"Kaleb uses his body flickinr move to apear behind him then doing it again,this time moving the blade in a fast motion tring to slice tyuga in vital spots
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:40 pm

Hotsuma instantly apears inbetween the fight, he grabs the Ninjato and grabs Tyugas fists and holds them both, "I should kill you both on the spot right now but i wont, im the lead of the ANBU so wichever of you becomes Akat watch yourself...." Hotsuma lets go of the Ninjato and Tyugas fists and dissapears in a split second

ooc: 1# Kaleb your sword has no ability to stop chakra flow if you read it correctly, it makes the user crazy but it dosnt say where or how much so it could be very little, little enough for Tyuga to hold back. 2# That shadow Technique would of got you easily if you were right next to him, by the looks of this Tyuga has won

But continue if you want
Back to top Go down
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:41 pm

Kaleb just stood back and awaited on what Tyuga to see what he was gonna do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:44 am

You both fail. This was not just a fight between the two of you to see who would win, this was also a way for me to see which was the better Rper. And you both fail. Single line posts, borderline God modding, multiple grammar and spelling errors. Neither of you will be in Akatsuki on this site so long as i am in charge of it.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:05 am

ooc: Akatsuki is a realy high stuck up clan, they dont just let ENYONE enter it, work on rping more and getting better then try
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:14 am

AN Anbu jumps down as if it fell from the sky landing infront of the Ninjato weilder, he is wearing an ANBU mask and white cloak, clearly showing that he is the ANBU Leader completly hideing himself from him, he stands there and stares at Kaleb.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:32 am

A shadow clone of an unknown Anbu ninja stands in the shadow of the Anbu leader, with the same cloak , but diffrent mask on. The Shadow clone looked at the to Missing ninjas with an cold look. The Anbu did a handsign that seem to had made his shadow rush towards one of the ninjas shadow. But it wasnt the shdow clone doing the jutsu it was the real Ninja doing so, and also the real Anbu ninja was standing on a tree behind the shadows and behind the other ninja who seem to be from the Nara clan as well. Tame was trying to stop him and kill him in one hit.

Jutsu Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu
Element: None
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:51 am

well it dont matter to me anyway
Back to top Go down
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:02 am

Kaleb stares back at the anbu putting his Lightning ninjato back into the seath on his back"i dont have time for this"as Kaleb is starting to get mad,he awaits on the strange anbu fellow in front of him to speak or attack.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:35 am

Hotsuma instantly apears behind kaleb activateing water mist jutsu, he then creats a water vortex and throws it at kal, enough to lift him off the ground and propel him, but not enough to cause damage, Hotsuma then dissapears at an instant.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Uchiha
Dead Ninja
Kyle Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:12 am

Kyle was on a branch on a tree watching all of them and said to his mind,Two Nara nin,a missing-nin,and Hotsuma-San,,I think our leader don't need my help now.. Kyle holds his katana at his back and said "Raibanryuu,you can't perform yet,Hotsuma can handle this". Kyle turns back and said "Hotsuma-San..Just call me if you need me..I'll be around..".
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:02 am

haaha ok i was godmoding, haha whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:56 am

[[Okay seriously? This is getting out of control. I suggest you make a new topic and make it private. The two ANBU, leave now. This isn't your fight.]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:02 am

kidate i think the fight is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:05 am

[[So who exactly won?]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:09 am

no one i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:59 am

[[...So who do I have to kill to get a spot in the Akatsuki?]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:02 am

talk to zodiark
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:36 am

OOC: ((Kidate dont talk to me like that got it we Anbu have the right to join and kill anyone who is a missing ninja be glade we spared the stupid brats life (I talking about you Nara Tyuga) Now when Kidate your being test i know already when Zod says you have to kill someone you gotta kill anyone it all your choice so go kill someoneand return to Zod with the body as proof. O and nobody one becaause they both failed. and stop posting here its not free talk its an Rp match talkin the cb or private message.))

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:37 am

>.>
Let Zod talk for himself.
And the fight wasn't labeled open, there were TWO names in it. I see 5 people. Send me the PM that proves one of them gave you permission to join. Until then, you had no right to intervene.
I can talk to you however I want, its part of being human.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:37 am

tyuga scratches his head " haha i suppose you think your a tuff guy tenshin" tyuga laughts
Back to top Go down
(<KALEB>)

(<KALEB>)

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

i agree shikisha we will then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb   Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyuga Nara Vs Kaleb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2