Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Traveling Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Traveling Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Traveling Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Traveling Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Traveling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Traveling Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Traveling

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:36 pm

Tyuga walked down the old beaten down path in the middle of the fire country woods. "hm strange i haven't seen anyone" The sun beads down on Tyuga as sweat rolls down his forehead, he stops by a little creak close to the path, tyuga kneels getting a hand full of water and splashing his face. Leaning back against a tree to rest. Lighting a Cigarette, as he slowly inhales the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:44 pm

tyuga slowly stands "dam its hot" Tyuga pulls out map and reads as he slowly realizes he is lost, "hmm" He kneels and thinks for a while.

Last edited by Tyuga Nara on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:51 pm

kamoku apears beside the missing ninja, looking at the sun too. " yeah it is, got a spare?" he asked. inclining to the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:15 pm

Tyuga acting not at all shocked by the appearance of the akatsuki member. tyuga reaches for one of his cigarettes in his pack. he grabs a cig tossing it to the unknown shinobi.
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:24 pm

"thanks." kamoku put the cigarette in his mouth and pressed his left index finger at the end of the end. somehow the cigarette was lit and he blew out a puff of smoke. " so what'cha doin' in these woods eh? genin usually come here. you a genin?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:29 pm

Tyuga took a drag off his cigarette. "nope im not a genin, And im just passing through. What about you? what you are you doin here?" Tyuga Releases a heavy amout of smoke from his lungs
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:35 pm

kamoku sighed, puffing out another cloud of smoke. " eh, nine tailed fox and whatnot." he mumbled. seeming dis-heartend about this topic. " mm, peaceful missing ninja? ha, your the first."
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:44 pm

Tyuga stretches " hmm nine tailed fox , haha im not really peacfull but i just know to pic my fights wisely thats all , and akatsuki members aren't a walk in the park. " Tyuga lifting a eye brow "planing to kill me?"
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:46 pm

kamoku shrugged. " eh, no thank you. im not hungry." he mumbled under his breath, out of earshot of the ninja. he then said louder. " hm, i dont fight much. im usually the first aid."
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:53 pm

Tyuga sets back against the tree closing his eyes and stating"Well this might be a weird question to ask a total stranger but... Do you have any room for me as a student??"
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:55 pm

"eh? student? eh, sure though i dont know what you want to learn." kamoku said outright, pushing up his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

tyuga Stands slowly "Well i guess we can spar first then after you can tell me what i really need to work on"
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:01 pm

kamoku nodded. " though i might need to lose the disguise, eh?" kam took off his akatsuki robe and as he did so, his clothes , skin , hair and almost everything but the ring on his finger and the cigarette that the ninja gave to him changed. now, kamoku had a metal box peirced to his hip, white hair spiked out and werd clothing. though he remained skinny, he was short.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:03 pm

tyuga watches closely as kamoku Changed.. tyuga raises a eyebrow and makes a odd puzzled look. "hmm wow your ability to dequise is unique" tyuga stated
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:08 pm

" its a factor." he mumbled, brushing off the topic to get to the spar. "first we will just select a weapon and anounce our kekkei so we both know whats coming. eh, Nara?" one side of his mouth turned up. kamokus now yellow eyes stared at the ninja. "and we should also state our first names so we can get aquained. do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:11 pm

Tyuga Stands Straight up cocking his head back "i agree" stating as he smirks
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:14 pm

kamoku nodded. " i will double-bladed half swords." kamoku said, pulling out two light swords that looked like they could join together. "and i am kamoku willow and i use atom manipulation and self soul capacitation." kamoku yawned. " how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:19 pm

Tyuga pulls a kunai out of his pack holding it upside down in his hand, tyuga shouts out " The Names Tyuga Nara, My Keikei Genkei is Shadow manipulation"
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:44 pm

kamokus face turned nuetral and nodded. "i guess i should start then." kamoku walked into the sunlight and picked up a rock and dropped it. somehow, the rock exploded as soon as it came in contact with the earth. when the smoke cleared, kamoku couldnt be found.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:54 pm

tyuga eyes grow wide.. "Dam Hes fast" he searches the woods with his eyes not moving a muscle.. "Man..." He states. Tyuga slolwy performs a minimal amount of hand signs. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! thirty of tyuga's shadow clones poof out of clouds of smoke. Tyuga then Moves back into the Group of clones.

Jutus Used:

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Element: None
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique.The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin. The clone itself isnt much for defense one good blow and the clone poofs into a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:02 pm

kamoku tapped the Nara. " eh, clones dont work on me. i cant see shapes anyway." he mumbled, his half swords we joined together and in a black stone hilt. " so lets see if your good at strategy, eh? im good with magic." he laughed as he showed nara his empty hands. back, front, sleeves and between the fingers. he then closed his left hand and when he opend them, there was a black bead of some sort. he tossed it over to the cloes and when it came in contact, it blew up and made a crater a few feet deep. " alakazam." kamoku smiled. "your turn, think of it as shoji."

shoji: japanese chess
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:21 pm

tyuga thinks for a moment "dam all those attacks i came up with my clones aren't going to work... Dam all that training for nothing." Tyuga then quickly produces a hand sign, while simultaneously grabbing on to Kamoku's arms, while smirking "gottcha"... tyuga's shadow slowly grows attempting to attach to kamoku. " C'mon Work"

Jutsu Used:

Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu Shadow Imitation Technique
Element: Bloodline technique
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm

while kamokus arms were grabbed, kamoku grabbed the naras arms also and ducked his head down, his feet coming bhind him and gripping on a tree. he then pushed forward attempting to get the nara on his back. while he was doing this he was still smoking the ciggarette the nara gave him, blowing the smoke in his face.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:33 pm

tyuga lands on his back, quickly he holds on tight to kamoku's arms, while placing his right foot on his opponents chest trying to kick kamoku off of tyuga...

OOC: sorry it was small i drew a blank
Back to top Go down

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:40 pm

(understandable.)

kamoku didnt try on doing the same thing since the naras legs were longer than his. he guessed that this was getting nowhere. so kamoku let go and was kicked in the chest. he movd only a few feet from him and landed lightly on the ground. "eh, this is getting fun." kamous black nails retracted into 3 inch claws. " lets see how much you learned about other speices. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next