Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Traveling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:53 pm

tyuga hastily jumps to his feet keeping his backed turned to the willow, in a matter of a split second tyuga uses all his speed to lauch himself on to a branch diagonaly positioned from his opponent, he continues to keep his back turned to kamoku, im a matter of a of a second tyuga shifts his body , launching 2 Shuricans at The willow . The shuricans blaze at high speeds, Tyuga preforms hand signs Shadow Clone Shurican, the two shuricans poof and out of the large cloud of smoke one hundred shuricans burst out raining down on tyuga's opponent

Jutsu Used:

Name: Shadow shurican clone
Element: Earth
Description: Makes shadow clone of a shurican. The user can make up to 100 Solid shuricans.. The user throwns the shurican does the needed hand signs and watches as the shuricans rain on the opponent

Last edited by Tyuga Nara on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:00 pm

kamoku takes the hit from the shurikens. he then speeds up another tree to be level with the nara. the nara realized that kamoku was using his claws to climb instead of using chakra. if the nara was developed enough, he wouldnt be able to sense chakra from him either. "eh, shoes suck." he mumbled "no grip at all..."
kamoku leaned over and gripped a treebranch. " is shurikens all you got nara?" he plucked the shurikens from his body and pocketed them, black blood pouring from his wounds and the skin healing twice the speed of a human.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:18 pm

Tyuga Faces the Willow Eye to eye, He Remarks "Is this the real power if the Willow, A few Cheap Tricks?" tyuga smirks "well im just getting started" Tyuga squats on the tree branch.. He quickly performs hand signs, tyuga's shadow caste on the ground slowly grows and long thin stream of shadow grow out of it, One of the streams whips twords kamoku slicing the branch he was standing on in half.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Shadow Sewing
Element: Bloodline technique
Description: Kage Nui is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique Tyuga will first form the needed hand seal to extend his shadow. tyuga will then change the hand seal to cause the shadow to emerge from the ground in tendrils. The tendrils can extend and whip about and are strong enough slice through any metal the nara user can use it as a defense or a attack, the tendrils move at increadible speed.
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:23 pm

kamoku smiled and jumped across to the tree nara was in while nara was busy holding the seal that made the shadow move. within half a second, kamokus claws were inches from the naras neck. the finger and palm part of the hand wrapped in thin bandages so if he touched somebody, they wouldnt die from his disease.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:31 pm

Tyuga watches at the willow get inches from his neck, Tyuga thinks "hm Fell for it" tyuga lets the claws pierce his neck, tyuga then performs the odd shaped hands sign in a split second, letting his shadow fade into the willows. tyuga states
"first attack is always a diversion, but this is it" As Blood pours from tyuga's neck,
he Then attempts to take control over kam by using his shadow imitation

Jutsu Used:

Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu Shadow Imitation Technique
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seal, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Last edited by Tyuga Nara on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:33 pm

kamoku smiled. " i hope you know how to render me useless then.:" he mumbled, waiting to see what the nara would do. "a disadvantage could be an advantage."
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:56 pm

Tyuga slowly moves back, moving them apart on the tree branch, kams arm slowly comes out of tyuga's neck.. Tyuga's neck bleeds more, as he thinks "i dont have much time i have to do this quick" Tyuga performs the needed hand signs, tyuga smirks as he sees kam pefroming the hand signs as well. . A black shadow hand slowly grows up Kam's body. The hand grasps around kam's neck tying to choke him..

Jutsu Used:

Name: Shadow Neck Bind Technique
Description: Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique the clan member will first bind their target using the Kage Mane no Jutsu technique. Once the target can no longer move, they form the needed hand seal to initiate this technique. The clan member uses their shadow to form a hand which will creep up their opponents body to their neck. Once the hand reaches the neck, it will constrict in such a manner so as to strangle the opponent. However, the clan member will need to be careful. If their target has a lot of chakra, they can turn back the shadow hand and prevent it from binding their neck.
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

kam blinks. choking had no effect on him at all. he smiled as he stared at his own stomach, a black mass was coming out." i told you i had self soul manipulation. now meet my little friend named mitsumo." he somehow said. his lips not moving, only his teeth. he was manipulating the atoms around his mouth to form words. he had always done that, the same thing with ki. his brother famouse for not being right in the head. "by the way, i dont breathe so how can you choke me, nara?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:12 pm

tyuga grits his teeth "damit im at my limit" Tyuga shadow slowly reduces, as he plops his but scratching his head, laughing "haha man your strong, well it was a good fight"
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:19 pm

kamoku nodded. " a little endurance and youll probrably be better than me in a few months." he said, moving his lips now. the black mass going back into his body. he winced. " mitsumos not happy....ahwell. what do you naras eat?"
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:20 pm

"RAMEN!" tyuga stated with a grin
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:27 pm

kamoku contracted his claws and set his bloody palm to his face. "of cour- fuck!" kamoku yelped out as the blood touched his skin. he rubbed it off on his sleeve as the area where it touched him started burning and smoking. " jeez...." he mumbled. "well, ramen it is. lets go." he hopped off of the tree and turned back to his black and white haired person. walking over and getting his akatsuki robe.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:32 pm

tyuga jumps off the branch landing near kam, he holds his neck to stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:38 pm

kamoku noticed the injury as he shrugged on the black white and red coat. "eh, sorry bout that. i was fixin to curl my nail around your main artery. ill fix it." kamoku pulled out a pair of plastic gloves so as not to get any blood on him as he wiped away the blood with a white clean rag and took out a stitch patch to cover it and so there wont be any scars. he then took the same rag (now with blood on it) and taped the edges to cover the wound so as no dirt could get to it.
he took off the gloves, put them inside out and tossed them in the metal box that was connected to his hip, in which all the stuff came from. "so....where do you get the ramen?" he asked. not knowing exactly where they were.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Tempo

Haduki Tempo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

Tyuga rubs his neck where his enjury was "thanks, oh and i get my ramen in the Ramen Shop at the leaf village"
Back to top Go down

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:46 pm

kamoku paused. "wheres the leaf village again?" kamoku said, deactivating his atom eye as much as he could without walking around blind. " like i told you before, i cant see shapes, neither can i see that far away. though what does ramen smell like...or rather what are the most pugent ingredients?" he asked. his eyes may not be good for tracking but everything else was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2