Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Powers For Rouge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

Name: Dissapear
Ability: allows rouge to make a object disappear but this can not be a human
Description: allows rouge to make a object disappear but this can not be a human

Name: Strength
ability:(Increases strength by X10)
Description:(Increases strength by X10)

Name: Speed
ability:(Increases speed by X10)
Description:(Increases speed by X10)

Name:Blast
ability:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys anything it hits
(This count as 3 powers if the user does this))
Description:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys anything it hits

Name: Weakness
ability:(This power finds the opponents weakness then fires a very big ball of it at them of whatever it is)
Description:(This power finds the opponents weakness then fires a very big ball of it at them of whatever it is)

Name:Chakra drain
ability:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone forever.
Description:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone forever.

Last edited by Rouge Omoki on Sat 04 Jul 2009, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

Rouge, maybe you could use a template, like this.

Rouge's Power's:

Name:
Ability:
Description:

Just to make it more organized.
Back to top Go down

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm

well they are not jutsu so i do not see a point in doing that
This is how I have been doing all my other powers
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:04 pm

Rouge, I know that they are not powers, but you need to be more descriptive. If you want me to show you the link to where I have made my bows to help you write more so people can understand, PM me, or message me on the chatbox when I'm availible.
Back to top Go down

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:10 pm

Ok there
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:18 pm

ability:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys anything it hits
Description:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys anything it hits

Either this one is taken away, or it needs to be edited. Right now, it's overpowered. Something from the user's mouth can't take down anything.

Name: Weakness
ability:(This power finds the opponents weakness then fires a very big ball of it at them of whatever it is)
Description:(This power finds the opponents weakness then fires a very big ball of it at them of whatever it is)

Uhm, no. To find the weakness is simple. Just attack the foe who is opposing you until they react the most to it.

ability:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone forever.
Description:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone forever.

By saying this, this jutsu takes your chakra, too. And forever? Can the foe regain the chakra afterwards? If no, then this one needs to be majorly edited.

ability:(Increases speed by X10)
Description:(Increases speed by X10)

Exactly... How fast is this?

ability:(Increases strength by X10)
Description:(Increases strength by X10)

How powerful exactly does Rouge get to be?
Back to top Go down

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:28 pm

ability:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys or greatly damage anything it hits
Description:(Makes a large wave of white energy shoot from the users mouth about the size and with of the leaf village building that destroys of Greatly damages anything it hits

Either this one is taken away, or it needs to be edited. Right now, it's overpowered. Something from the user's mouth can't take down anything.

FIXED
]
ability:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone and they can gain there chakra back but by resting and now way they can do it in a battle.
Description:This jutsu drains all the chakra in a half mile radius and forms in in to a ball in Rougs hand and then it shoots up in to space gone and they can gain there chakra back but by resting and now way they can do it in the battle.

By saying this, this jutsu takes your chakra, too. And forever? Can the foe regain the chakra afterwards? If no, then this one needs to be majorly edited.

FIXED and yes it drains ALL chakra

ability:(Increases speed by X10 so he could move st fast where the enemy could have to have sharingan to see it )
Description:(Increases speed by X10 so he could move st fast where the enemy could have to have sharingan to see it )

Exactly... How fast is this?

Fixed

ability:(Increases strength by X10 so they could Break through anything up to punching though a mountain as is ding the damage of a would do if a mountain hit someone )
Description:(Increases strength by X10 so they could Break through anything up to punching though a mountain as is ding the damage of a would do if a mountain hit someone

How powerful exactly does Rouge get to be?

Fixed
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:31 pm

APPROVED

Even though I said approved, you need to be careful with your Strength and Speed jutsus. Your chances are slim using them twice a battle, and the Chakra Drain, too.
Back to top Go down

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:35 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powers For Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers For Rouge   Powers For Rouge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powers For Rouge
Page 1 of 1