Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

forest of the forsaken souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

forest of the forsaken souls Empty
PostSubject: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:11 am

kamoku leaned against a tree, pulling out a mirror. " jeez, i need to stop cutting my own hair." he mumbled. his hollow cheeks, bright clownish eyes and gawky white hair that stuck up at odd places. making him look like a half strangled stork. indeed he did look like a bird. he looked like a 13 year old kid that was malnutritioned. his akatsuki robe covering his nose and mouth. the only thing showing that would mark him was a weapon user would be the ragged black box on his hip.
he looked around and sighed. putting the mirror away. he walked through the dense marsh, not a ray of sunlight to be found. though he didnt mind that. he liked the cool darkness and the things that lie within it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:25 am

A stroke of lightning hit the ground when all the smoke was gone Gin was standing there with a black robe on and his anbu mask which his also painted black for the fun of it. Gin then put down his hood and took of his mask revealing a scar near his eye.Let me introduce myself said Gin in a mysterious tone of voice. I am Gin Hakatoshi. introduced Gin as he raised up a eyebrow Who are you i may ask...But judging from the akatsuki robe you must be 1 of those screwy akatsuki kids with there own organization. said Gin grinning.Gin the twist his head slightly but fast which cracked his neck. Then he spinned his arms and started to do some stretches.Its been long since i had a good stretch said Gin sitting on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:30 am

kamoku just stared at the odd spectacle. a man weairing what looked like a hello kitty mask burst from the sky shedding light on the forest floor and happend to sit in front of him while he started to get hungry. though he didnt want to spoil the moment. judging by the mass of strechy bones and carteledge, this man hardly struck 20. kid indeed. he was twice this boys age. maybe more.
kamoku leaned on a tree yawning. " so you expect to strech on top of a wasp nest?" he asked, trying not to show amusement as gin heard a buzzing sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:44 am

Gin smiled as he heard buzzing all around him. Wise guy ayyy said Gin pulling out a kunai and started to slash all the wasp. Gin the jumped off the tree on to Kamoku head. And i asked you whats your name don't try and disrespect me. said Gin while jumping of kamoku head by doing a back flip. Gin the thought to himself these punks get dumber dumber each days.... Gin then pulled out his sword and cut down 2 trees. Gin then jumped up on the trees that had fallen and lied there staring at the white puffy clouds. Look at that its me stabbing you at the neck with a kunai said Gin happily pointing at the cloud and started to laugh.By the way that akatsuki robe makes you look like a girl said Gin putting his hood back on Stupid sun in my eye said Gin trying to block the sun from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:50 am

kamoku sighed. " kam." kamoku mumbled, ignoring his freelance oposition. the wasps came buzzing out and started to attack both of them. kamoku opend his metal box and larger thicker wasps came out, driving them away. they returned to his box and he sat on one of the logs. " hm...red wood. over 600 years old. nice mecycalchin." he mumbled, brushing his heavily gloved hand over the dense wood. he pulled out a clear glass container about the size of a chapstick tube. he took out a knife and sliced a few spinters into the tube. then put it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 5:58 am

Gin smiled at kamoku What was that? i couldn't hear you.. said Gin with a big grin on his face,Comon don't be shy. commented Gin with a big smile on his face. Gin pulled out a kunai and threw it at a bird.Gin used his magnetism power pulling both the bird and the kunai back to him.Gin the gave the kunai to kamoku Here a little something from me to you smiled Gin as he gave the kunai to him. The kunai had some bird blood on it. Gin then used his electricity as he focused burning the bird and the feathers Gin the ripped a part of its leg of and started to eat it.Yummy roasted bird. You want some? asked Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:02 am

" i dont eat cooked meat. i prefer children." he mumbled loud enough so the anbu could hear. he pulled off his akatsuki coat, having a chinese garb of white and gold underneath. he didnt care about the color but people said that it looked expensive. he stuffed the akatsuki coat in the shoe sized metal box and scratched his hair, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:15 am

Gin looks at kamo and smiles. O nice another funny guy said Gin rolling his eyes as he took a piece of the bird and put it in kamo mouth. Do you like it? said Gin grinning. Why are you such a hot head for? said Gin trying to keep a straight face. Gin then jumped to the next tree. As Gin jumped he channeled his magnatic powers picking up kamoku metal box. Nice doing buisness with you kid... smiled Gin waving as he disapeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:18 am

kamokus box was chained and peirced into the hole in his hip. kamoku retracted his footclaws and dug them into the ground so he wouldnt be pulled off. his footclaws were totally black. he spat the bird out. his eyes turned black. he was going through another one of his personality changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:23 am

Gin reappeared behind kamoku. Looks like that box there is really chained up said Gin pointing at the box while raising up a eyebrow .Gin smiled at kamo Looks like you didn't like my bird.That really hurts said Gin smiling. Gin then jumped back from a tree and said to kamo Woot looks like somone is mad said Gin as he sat on that tree branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:28 am

kamokus hair turned stringy black,his eyes blue and his outfit arrayed of metal and black buckled. kamoku blinked and laughed. " eh, it ze not mad. ze bored." he talked in a muffled accent. hunching over slightly at the weight of the buckles. the outfit was skin tight and the anbu noticed that he was barely twelve inches wide and four inches thick. his arms looked like toothpicks.
the new kamoku looked up, his blue eyes peircing the anbu then lookd at the sky. "i ze notink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:36 am

Gin smiled Hmm that is a really intresting ability you have there...Each emotion you change. said Gin smiling .Gin then appeared behind Kamoku and asked Do you want to play a game? Gin was unaware about what Kamoku was or will do. I have a question.Why do you change thats pretty useless. And you look like a stripper said and Laugh Gin as he smiled and closing his eyes. Gin eyes then open. His eyes were then black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:41 am

"becauze ze haz new abiliteez wit each change." kamoku smiled. contiueing to laugh. it was like a rasping sound. like his lungs had dust in them. he struck an impudent pose and set flatteringly. " ze strippers ztole mah look. dey jelouse of 'appy kam. zience kam ates dark tings." kam perked up about the game, he put his skinny arms on his produring hips and leaned in. " whatz ze game?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:31 am

Gin smiled as he said to Kamoku This game is called Spar. You and me will fight for fun . Loser have to give the winner there prized possession. If i win you give me your box over there but if you win ill let you give you my dads old necklace of good luck . Gin was alittle worried. So do we got a deal.? smiled Gin cracking his knuckles and smiling showing his teeth alittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:40 am

kamoku smiled. his eyes glinting slightly back to yellow, making them green. " Zen i most geet zeriouse." he laughed. changing again, but into his older form. he had kept the look of his 20 year old self for a long time. no he was 48 and hadnt had a haircut since birth.well besides the close calls of flying kunai which gave him a nice trim. the metal box flowed into something more durable and the chain turned clear. like dimond. " Lets have this thing called 'spar.' shall we? or are you having second thoughts?" kamoku said calmly. no emotions reaching his face or voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:52 am

Gin smiled No seconds thoughts here how bout you? asked Gin grinning. Hmmm you keep changing forms. I guess this is the fighter. commented Gin with serious look on his face. I gotta look out for this guy he might be a big pain in the ass. Gin then smiled happily as he pulled out a dagger with alot of different symbols on them. Show me what you got kid because that box is mine and everything in it even your akatsuki robe too said Gin smiling as he did 4 back flips going back. I don't think i should summon my metal guards yet ill just start with somthing simple Thought Gin. Gin then did some hand signs Earth Style: Earth Corridor Gin slammed his hand into the ground as he smiled as the ground started to form a cage like trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:57 am

kamoku remained standing. when the trap formed under him, he stood in mid-air. using the atoms to hold his weight. "....okay, ill show you." kamoku didnt look at his box. the ends of his black gloves started to move and squirm. suddenly, four inch claws shot out of his hands. kamoku then raised himself on his large feet to the tip. he had been standing on his achilies tendons, which were shaped like a cats hind feet. except he had black spurs and footclaws like a predetory dinosaur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 3:28 am

Gin jumping on to a tree.Gin then smiled. Thats a really cute cat where can i get one? commented Gin while smiling.Gin then took out a big pack of steel kunais and laid then all on the ground.Gin the concentrated as the metal all took to a plate like shape. They all fused together making a suit. The suit then got sliced in half vertically. The back part of the suit then hit Gin from the back and then front part then hit Gin from the front. The armor attached it self to Gin skin. Gin the spinned it. Gin the grasp it and pointed it at Kamoku. Gin closed his eyes as he did some hand signs and spoke a little gibberish. The earth then soften it self up absorbing Kamoku. As the ground pulled Kamoku till his chin was touching the ground. Kamoku cat was pulled down there as well. Gin pulled out a scroll as he summoned 20 swords. Gin made it all surround Kamoku aiming for him and his cat. Its over if i snap the sword will just kill you . said Gin

Name:Earth Soften
Element:Earth
Type:Nin
Description:The user makes the earth turn to mud which causes the opponent to fall through

Name:Earth Harden
Element:Earth
Type:Nin
Description:The user makes the mud harden trapping the opponent in the mud

Name:Summon Swords
Description:Summon 20 different type of weapons that drops to the grown pointing down aiming for the enemy.Kunais,Shurikens,Scythe,Blades,Katana,Metal fans,butchers knife.
Type:Weap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 3:32 am

( thats my feet, idiot. and thats gming.)

kamokus skin turned red and the hardend mud started to crumble around him. as he got up, he smiled for a second. his needle teeth showing. his dull eyes turning brown. " i think not." kamoku then disapeard and reapeard on a tree limb. " your slow." he said bluntly. not one for taunts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 2:47 am

(sry about that i was up all night i just wanted to end this topic.)
Gin throws kamo the locket You deserve it. said Gin walking off slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:38 am

Xarias appears from a nearby portal in the trees, as they were ripped from the ground and their roots were destroyed by the force in which they were pulled. She spiraled out, and landed on the ground with a precise movement - Slamming right in front of Gin's position. The ground shook like a 1.0 leveled earthquake, but Xarias made sure no cracks would appear. She stood up, staring Gin down. "Hmph.." She mumbled, and walked past him - Nudging her shoulder into his while heading towards Kamoku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:25 pm

kamoku shrugged, pocketed the necklace in his metal box and looked at xar. " hey old friend. you know him?" he asked, changing to his skinny white haired self that most people know him by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forest of the forsaken souls   forest of the forsaken souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forest of the forsaken souls
Page 1 of 1