Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]

Go down 
+4
Rayne Kitsume
Kamoku Willow
Lkitty
Satoshi Kensei
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Empty
PostSubject: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 8:45 pm

Deep within a forest, you could hear beating sounds, and then, suddenly -BOOM!- a tree falls down and a flock of birds flee from the area. A Young man wearing just cacky shorts and the usual ninja sandals, except his were blue. He looked pretty built even though he was so small, you could also notice he had a four pack. His body was covered in sweat and he had scratches all over him, he looked down at the fallen tree infront of him and then to his hands, which were covered in blood. "Damn..My hands hurt now.." He stood up straight and then turned his head to the left, where he saw a small stream, which he quickly made his way over to. Near the stream, there was a tree stump and a grey headband was resting on top of it, along with a white t-shirt and a red and white sweater, along with a 20 inch staff made of steel laying behind it. The boy knelt down and put his hands into the stream. He cupped his hands together, gathering water in his palms, and brought his hands to mouth to drink it. After slurping down the water, he fell on his back, onto the bright green grass, and let out a satisfied sigh. "Ahh...Awesome day of training.." He closed his eyes and smiled for a second and then sat up, opening them again. "Hmm...what to do now.." He stood up and walked over to the tree stump, he picked up his headband and tighten it around his forehead, he then reached for his staff. He gripped his staff tightly and then swung it around a couple times, "Hiiiyaaahh!!" He threw the staff into the air, and then posed. "Alllrrrighht~" Completely forgetting about his staff, he did a couple more poses and then sighed. "Ahhh..Alright, now where did I put my st-" His sentence was cut short when his staff finally fell from the sky and hit him upside the heart. He staggered forward and fell face first into the stream. "........" He turned over and sat up in the stream. "Geez, I fail." The boy hung his head and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 9:36 pm

A gust of wind goes by flowed by many flowers pedals about 23 and the where bright pink and actually looked pretty in the sunlight and I watched as the flower pedals and they started to circle around the man above him but they where harmless and some of them went very close to the water and making ripples and then one starts to do a dance

Name : flower fade
Element: ?
Description: I can fade in to flower peddles and see out of them
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 9:46 pm

The young man looked up at the flower petals and his jaw dropped in awe. "Awesome.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

the flowers form together and a man dressed in black appeared with a pedal in his hand and other than that he was motion less why are you here? the man asked but he wore no head band but carried a very big sword but he was not from the leaf then the stream started shaking a little
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:00 pm

The boy stared at the man for a while. "A man..and flower petals..?" He suddenly broke into laughter, his face turning a cherry red color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:10 pm

he let the pedal fall on the the mans chest is this something to laugh about he dashes beside the man with blinding speed and jumps in the air and says phoenix fire jutsu and one of the flames turns in to a sword that he uses to control the fire balls and then throws a kuni

Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, literally "Fire Release - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu", Viz "Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not"
Users: Uchiha Sasuke, Ōki (anime character only)
Multiple balls of fire are sent at the target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:16 pm

The boy stops laughing as he falls onto his back, as the petal lands on his chest. He sees the man dash beside him and he quickly rolls over to the side, into an all-fours position then he flips to the side, causing the petals to fall into the water and making the fireballs hit the water, causing steam to quickly fill the area. He land on to the grass and then looks up at the man. "What the hell?"

Last edited by Shinku Houzu on Thu 12 Feb 2009, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:53 pm

with one of the fire balls he controls and it goes strait for the man and its about 3 inches away to close for any water to catch up and the man lands on the ground and covers the other man in so many pedals and this time they stick and Rukon says "Never make fun of me! EVER!!!!!!! or I will kill you you can surrender or go against one of the 7 swordsman of the mist its your decision live or die" he points the sword art the mans head but still he is a good distance away
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

A wind breeze passed the area,it passed the sword of the swordman,Kitsuke passed and gave the sword a kick losing its position of the head of the chuunin.After the wind breeze passed a man stood still infront of the chuunin who was on the ground,the man said "How about you ask me that question and I'll make fun of you everyday"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:02 pm

The boy laid on the ground, the petals suck onto him. "Damn.." He closed his eyes and began to focus his chakra, suddenly, he released chakra through all his chakra points, loosening the petals making them fall to ground. "You bum.." He stood up and clenched his fist, then did a handsign. "Shichuu Shibari.." Suddenly, large earthern pillars rose out of the ground around Rukon, and the tips began to glow a light yellow color. Then, lightning shoots of the tips, heading toward Rukon.

Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the shinobi will form the needed hand seal. Four large earthen pillars will rise to surround the target summon. Lightning will then be unleashed to stun the target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:05 pm

"rrrrrrggg"Rukon says and disappears in to flower pedals and then they fly away and the fire ball that he made earlyer has gotten close enough that one of the pedals ignited on fire and then the area where both of them are blew up in less then 5 seconds and then the rukon as the flowers look to see if there still alive then he thinks that would be hard to doge but with that jounin maybe
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:15 pm

Kitsuke saw the move before the flowers ignited,the flowers were seconds away from blowing,Kitsuke dashed to the chuunin and jumped and carried the chuunin and dashed away from the explosion just after Kitsuke jumped.After the explosion Kitsuke was standing behind the smoke looking at the eyes of Rukon,not knowing that Kitsuke is already casting a genjutsu.It would make the target feel that the target is falling in to a endless abyss of hell.

---

Name: Magen: Jigoku Koka no Jutsu (Demon Illusion: Descending Hell)
Range: Close-range
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: None
Clan: N/A

Description: This illusion causes the opponent to feel that he/she is sinking to the ground, falling into an abyss. This low-level illusion can provide a distraction to the opponent momentarily for the user to deal a death blow. Nonetheless, as it is still an illusion, the effects of the illusion will only be dispelled if the opponent is able to dispel it. The illusion will not disappear until the opponent dispels it or until the chakra used to create the illusion finishes. This genjutsu can be performed by performing an array of hand seals to a specific area. Anybody that comes within that area is caught in the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:47 am

The boy panted and looked at the burn marks along his arm, from the fire. "Wow, that's was close.." He looked at the stranger who just appeared. "Thanks mister!" He place his hand over the burn marks and his palm was covered in green chakra. "Shousen." He moved his hand up and down his arms a couple times and then smirked. "Alright, that's better." He then did a handsign, preparing for another jutsu.

Shousen Jutsu - Mystical Hand Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:30 pm

rukon puts his fingers together and says release and he stood up a little dazed put then took a stance with his sword

Name Release
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:37 pm

Wind breeze passed again covering the area making it hard to see for everyone,when its finished Kitsuke was already infront of Rukon. Lightning sparks on the ground covering the area in mass lightning field. Kitsuke's body was sparking also lightning continuosly flowing like blood, "Nobody attacks a chuunin but a nut head,why are you here,tell me now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:41 pm

he said nothing and then gets in his face and says BOO!! then disappears and makes a fire sword so he can sense al the people or things around him that are living because of his sword
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:45 pm

"Grrrr Don't make me angry,you won't like it when I get angry!" Kitsuke focused lightning on the ground and released a strong wave of lightning on the ground at once,it shocked everything nearby for about 50 meters. Destroying all in its path,when Kitsuke glanced again,his eyes were bloody red,activating Kitsuke's bloodline limit,Kitsuke can see and feel chakra around him.And Kitsuke found out that Rukon was hiding in the bush in the east,"hmmm hiding eh..." Kitsuke shot a lightning bolt to the bushes where Rukon was hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

he sees the lightning and he flys up in the air and try's to doge it and bit his finger and his eyes turn red and and black chakra starts coming around him and lets out a screech and flew towards the other man with flowers by his feet but they where not visible because he has the black charkra

Name fake demon
type ninjutsu
Rank D
Description blue chakra comes around you body and crates a fake demon to scare your opponet

Name speed up
Type tiejutsu
Rank B
Description it lasts as long as I can handle it and it X4 my speed
Description: flower surround my feet and let me fly by making my body very light and they also push me up
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:58 pm

Kitsuke maybe cannot see Rukon but he can feel Rukon,who is now flying towards Kitsuke.But before Rukon made about 40 - 30 meters to Kitsuke,Rukon bumped there was a invisible lightning field around Kitsuke,it shocked Rukon."Hmmmm I am not a nut head fool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:04 pm

Rukon blasts threw the electric field yelling swinging his huge sword at kitsu when he was in a lot of pain and then shoots a huge fireball right next to kitsu and with his sword fire sword close by making the fire ball bigger and more powerful

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:05 pm

kamoku poked kitsukes back. he had got through kitsukes wall without a problem since he was made of base PH instead of acidic PH which humans were made of. kamoku scared kitsuke a bit and he did the thumbs up. ".........." kamoku then faced the fireball and then absorbed it in his hands and shot it back 2x the power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:08 pm

wrong move Rukon says then he points the flame sword toward the them guiding it right back thanks for the extra power rukon brags
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:11 pm

kamoku then smiled. he compressed the fire, removing the oxygen from it. he then absorbed the small amount of chi in the humans chakra, making the chakra desperse. there was just a slight wind after it. kamoku then unhinged one of his grosque peircings and picked his red needle- like teeth with it. his lower half of his face was burned. not from the fire but from a past battle. he had to remove the face sheild to absorb the humans chi and forgot to replace it.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:22 pm

After that,it was the last jutsu of Rukon because of the lightning shock all parts of the body of Rukon were paralyzed he can't even move a finger or cast a handseal.But the fireball was too fast,there was not enough time for Kitsuke to evade,so instead of evading it Kitsuke made handseals and shouted " Suiton • Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Armor Skill] ! " that jutsu made condensed water appear infront of Kitsuke and coat his body like armor,it can reduce the damage of the fireball but not completely shield Kitsuke,when the fireball hit Kitsuke fell back with the impact and a explosion,after the explosion there were smokes covering the area and there Kitsuke appeared with slight 1st degree burns only."Now your dead" Kitsuke stated.

---

Suiton • Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Armor Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user cause water to appear and cover their entire body with a layer from water. This jutsu does not protect from taijutsu, however its capable of negating one fire jutsu that is of lower level, and if its of a higher level it will reduce the damage
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:24 pm

kamoku sighed. he had already condensed the fireball, but he let kitsuke dream. he then moved torward the harmless rukon. sad that he was boastful enough to get himself in a fix, but he knew that his chikage hated boastful people and he shouldnt heal him. he just lsat on a rock beside rukon. the band around his arms showed that he was a sand medical shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next