Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Empty
PostSubject: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 9:09 am

kaga walks away from the village making sure no one is following him i wouldnt want it to turn out like last time he thinks to him self
he walks until he comes to clearing.
he starts swinging his key chain around his head going as fast as he can he builds up his chakar and pushes it in to his key chain creating a chakar sheild
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:13 am

(Mistifies onto a branch) "hmm...this kid..."Naizu began to watch the young man, thinking about how he used to be at his age, then starts to compare to his brother."Pretty ironic that the two have the same sort of style. I wonder...." Naizu thinks of a way to test the kid a bit. " I'll take a page from a friends book..heheh" he said to himself. He made heat hounds and held 3 back. "Go" he said, and two dispatched to the field.

Name: Heat Hounds
Element:Fire
Description: The user composes 5 hounds which are composed of fire and chakra. They sense body
heat and search for the foe. Upon sighting the hounds will sorround them and take consecutively
leap towards the toward the enemey, raining fire upon them
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 11:04 pm

kaga sees a flash of light and whips his chain toward it slicing through the hound two times then leaping back to see the results of his work
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:30 pm

"Hmm...this kid is a bit too eager upon attacking, he needs to do some thinking be for he does so. Lets see if he'll be so anxious with this" Naizu thinks to himself. He creates two identical clones and sends one down to confront the young one. "I am Naizu Nimakee of the Nimakee clan and I've been watching you out here for a little bit" says the clone. "I'm going to test your power for a moment so brace yourself" he says as he makes two water wolves, sending them to attack.

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius

Name: Dual Death Clones
Element:-
Description: These are two exact replicated clones with 3/4 of the naizu's strength, along with all his jutsu at 3/4 of its power (discluding jutsu of his oakegan). Can only be used twice in battle.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 10:04 pm

(water and fire thats a strange mix)

"all rang attacks hmm"
kaga jumps back and makes an earth clone. the clone throws a kunai knife at the first wolf and then directs his attention to the second witch he collides with.

if hes testing me should i attack kaga thinks to him self. better see what hes got in store for me .

Name: earth doppelganger
Element: earth
Description: making a clone from earth

(i know my description stinks)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 10:26 pm

"You running into a my wolves is not smart bruh. You really need to focus on a lot of things and strategize a little better. Assess the attack and check your available moves" Naizu said appearing behind kaga with his arms crossed. He then took a step back and created two fiery clones and pointed at the young man. one of clones then attacked an Naizu thought to himself,"Let see what he'll do now".

Name: Hells Clones
Element:Fire
Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are
walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the
foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and
will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self   waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for some on who said they would train me. might as well train my self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Training Area-
Jump to: