Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Empty
PostSubject: It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .]   It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .] Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:30 pm

Scarlet took a bag of food that could last weeks . Ever since her travel over the mountains, she could handle being starved for two days at most. She slung the strap over her head and beside her neck, the bag dangling behind her as she walked towards the gates, opening the gates and closing them behind her. With a simple frown, she began to travel along the dirt path that lead into the forest, as she took a headband, and tied it around her neck. Scarlet walked into the forest, taking a small vial out with the injection of her acid chakra, and as she kept it, it turned from chakra, to normal acid. With a gentle, straight expression, she popped a cork in the open end, so it wouldn't burn her flesh through. Scarlet put it inside her black sweater, and walked straight towards the path marked 'KUMOGAKURE; Trespassers WILL be Prosecuted', she read, and ran towards the gates, her hand on the hilt of her sword, "This is where... Kidate lived." she remarked to herself.

[Zane, post a topic in the training section. This is Fiona, btw. Hahah.]
Back to top Go down

It's My Way . [To Kumogakure to Train .]
Page 1 of 1