Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Empty
PostSubject: Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update)   Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 7:18 pm

Name: 6 deadly Strikes
Element: Lightning
Description: Six Deadly Strikes is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Tenshin. Tenshin will first launch fireballs into the sky above using his Gouryuuka jutsu. These fireballs will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Tenshin will then create five shadow clones and have them draw there sword and put lightning chakra into the blade and then raise it into the air, because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Tenshin and his shadow clones will then suround the Ninja jump in the air and slash at the target creating a wave of the natural lightning, Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction. (Twice for a battle once without bijuu once with bijuu)

Name: Hiraishin no Jutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: It allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principal, it is similar to the Summoning Technique, but instead sends the user somewhere rather than bringing something to them.To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal to mark the destination. After this is done, the user can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location. Tenshin applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. It is also possible to leave a formula in an area touched by the user.

Lisen and read before judging these jutsus again, Because if this is allowed And this jutsus is an Auto kill then i dont understand why i cant have them (Sorry for the user that made it):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Tenshin Nara Jutsus (Update)
Page 1 of 1