Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu's mission

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 7:46 pm

"hmm, I know that there around here and thats the good thing. The bad thing is that there around here somewhere, and I gotta find em." Naizu said of the akatsuki leader and the undying one. The Raikage sent him on a mission to gain intelligence on the two and report back to him immediately. "Well, this shouldn't bee to hard to do if I just watch, and then use...it." Naizu said to himself. "Well, I guess there's nothing left to do except to wait and keep a close eye out. I'm not gonna get too close otherwise I wont be eat anything for a while except through a tube, but atleast I'll be able to drink senpai's tea" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 7:53 pm

Revy appears behind Naizu, "well it looks as if your on a mission to spy on someone? you sure look like it, is it me? cause if its me heres what ill tell you, my names Revy, my hair color is black, eye color is blue, im 5'3'', i way about 95, im just playing hahaha " Revy laughs a bit and begins to walk away from Naizu.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 7:56 pm

Xarias simply laughs lightly, and sits down on an air throne she recently conjured about 10 minutes prior to Naizu's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:09 pm

A massive set of Naizu's approach but merely lean on trees and begin to ask questons, for obviously they are clones in different elements and porportions. "So its you" one says, "Whats your deal anyway, trying to be all cool tryng to trick us" another says. "You're akatsuki aren't you revy? So you must've been looking for something to be coming out this way" says a closer one. "Spill it" says one from the back.

x4 to each

Name:Steam clone
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Water Clone
Element: Water
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental water chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Fire Clone
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:12 pm

"Hmm....well..............i dont realy know?" Revy ignores them and continues walking
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

Without warning, a Naizu appeared infront of revy...not smiling. "What are you doing in my territory with out my consent? You better have a good answer because if not, I already know some things about you that I won't be affraid to tell the others. And by others, I mean, your partners at the akatsuki...TALK!" said the bold Nimakee. He was much more out spoken than the rest, yet the others continued to sit there and watch. "Well, lets hear it, I have a lot of stuff I wanna get done and I don't have time to mess around with the likes of you so the quicker we have this little chat, the quicker the two of us can be on our way. LETS GO, SPEAK WOMAN!" he said.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:30 pm

"Aww so demanding?" Revy said as she put her body agenst the Naizu infront of her and leaned up to get face to face as she slid her hand on his cheak.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:43 pm

The Naizu up front leans over and speaks into revy's ear "You don't want this to be seen do you? Bad things happen when things are said to the wrong people" then leans away and a smirk appears on his face. "You know, if you weren't so...mean, leader of akatsuki, and an annoyance for the most part, plus wanted in all the villages...mainly dead..."he says, pausing to pull his hair back,"I just might like you. Unfortunately, all of those things are an issue and I cant afford to be seen with the likes of you or your partner there. So now, I'll take a different approach, lets play a game called tell me what I want, I'll tell you something in return. Now talk, whats with the appearance here and now?" he said, trying to compromise. Amazingly, all the clones sat up as if they were actually really interested.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

"I like it rough, how do you like it?" Revy sais as she put her hands behind her back under her Akatsuki robe and does a few handseals so fast it was like she never did them. Her dragon sword secretly appeard on her back under the robe out oif sight from enyone.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:01 pm

All the Clones sitting began laughing hysterically and didn't stop. The Naizu up front chuckled for a moment, then proceeded to speak. "Hmm, its times like these that I wish that I still had my premonition powers so I could get an idea of how this will turn out. You are an intriguing individual woman, I haven't the slightest idea why you'd want to do this to someone of my stature. But to answer your question, I like it well done, tender, and not too much seasoning. I just don't see why we're talking about food right now, its not exactly the right time to do so...or..."he said pausing. In a split second, he was behind her and finished his sentence in a low tone,"..were we talking about something else?"
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:23 pm

"I dont know, you tell me? were we?" Revy said as her hand came out of her akatsuki robe and scratched her head
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:33 pm

The forth running Naizu grew weary of the smart alec woman and wished to compromise further as he began to get a bit frustrated. "How bout you just let me acquire the knowledge with any altercation, I just take a look inside that sick, sadistic, love struck from seeing me, head of yours and I'll leave you alone. You can be on your way, and we would be able to...talk, some other time. Ok?" he asked in a very calm but clearly agitated voice.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:38 pm

"mmm...nah" Revy begins to walk away
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:59 pm

"Who knew the fourteen tails would be so weak" sad a clone,"Yeah, this was a waste of time" said another. The front Naizu once again spoke," I suppose that I'll go ahead and speak on you about you know who to you're buddies. Man, that sure wll suck to be you after that, especially since you're the sidekck to the 'undying' Xarias. You're pathetic and a waste of kinochi blood, ninja like you deserve to be hung in front of everyone in all villages so they can know what not to be like . And worst of all.."he said appearing directly in front of Revy, with a gloss like presence in his eyes, staring directly into her eyes,"I will kill you..and you cant do anything about it."
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:29 pm

Revy quickly turned around ignoreing the ninja infront of her, she swung her sword out as she turned makeing her robe fly up still attached to her neck, she swung the sword so hard it send out a cut of air destroying all the clones, she then turned around, shiefd her sword and dissapeard, she re-appeard behind the Naizu that was infront of her, "Well, looks like your looking for a fight?" Revy said as her robe went back down covering her whole body up to only her eyes and hair noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

"Soon enough, but for now, info will due. I will feel your blood on my hands, kunai, and blade on an eventual basis but for now, its not on my agenda. That was just a fair warning to make sure that you're ready for it when it comes. Just judging from the way you're carrying yourself, I can tell you're looking for someone in particular but whom it may be, I don't quite know. I do know that where you stand right now isn't the best of positions that you could be in. You and I both know that you have to play the numbers game and play it close to perfection, not to mention that you don't wanna draw attention to yourself so you won't go to your bijuu for strength. Also, you don't want your friend there to interviene so that puts you at a further disadvantage as you've become accustomed to using team work. Give me a name so I can go." Said Naizu analyzing the akatsuki leaders probables, pros and cons. His smirk grew wide as he mearly turned around and stared at the vertically challenged woman.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 11:14 pm

Revy simply grinned as her heir shaded her eyes, she formed a single hand seal and it began to rain, "You dont know who your messing with here" Revy said as she removed her robe slowly, the instant it came off she dissapeard, as the robe floated softly to the ground 3 Kunais shot out of it directly at him, Revy appeard on the other side and did a few hand seals and doppleganged herself 3 times, they surrounded him and made a dome of lightning darts surrounding him and the 3 Kunais. "Id watch what you say kid, or you wont be able to say enything at all"

Name: Borudou • Daiboruken Odoroki (Bolt Shock • Great Bolt Dart Surprise)
Element: Lightning
Description: An advanced form of Raiton: Boruken. Instead of just forming a single dart before her palm, Revy will move his hands in any direction, and a trail of boruken will be formed and remain stationary. When Revy forms a single kata, the boruken will be launched in one of two directions; forward or backward. If the victim is hit with a large number of darts, the electricity will fry theyre brain, killing them. Revy can wait to use any boruken that have been formed.

Name: Kouu Bunshin no Jutsu (Rain Doppleganger Technique)
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu is a weaker version of the Mizu Bunshin. It can attack, but is far weaker than its creator and dissipates in one hit, or when the rain stops.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 3:32 am

Naizu caught two kunai, then avoided the third, then looked aruond and laughed. He then squeezed his hand as the rain changed to tiny needles aimed at revy and the dopplegangers as they were destroyed. All the Naizus then circled Revy instantly, sealing her in without thought. "Answers please" said the fore front Naizu with a smile.

Name: Tri-Elemental Seal
Element: Steam/Water/Fire
Description: Three Clones (Water,Fire,Steam) are made and sorround the the enemy instanly. Placing their hand to the ground, they form a barrier around the foe. Entrances is only permitted as escaping is near impossible, however once in place the clones won't move. Upon establisment, every post (user), the barrier shrinks and within five post, This can only be used twice in battle and takes 2 post to prepare.The barrier is unaffected by Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 3:51 am

Xarias looked back at the two, and sighed. Xarias quickly abandoned her current positon, and landed, sneering with a screeching stop with a kunai which was glowing with dark chakra. The clones disappeared one by one, and the seal around Revy was released. She held the kunai with her finger pointed in his direction. She then allowed the kunai to dissipate in her hand as it seemed to re-form by injecting itself into her skin directly. She looked at him with her Sharingan activated, and they were spinning already.

"I apologize. But I cannot allow you to attack my partner." She notions, as two Xarias replicants ran up behind Naizu with blazing speeds.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 4:15 am

Revy stretches a bit once the seal was down, 10 more Revys appeard, they surrounded Naizu completly, some of them formed wings to surround him in the air aswell, they all did a few handseals and removed all the hydrogen around Naizu so theres no air around him, they all summoned up a dome of lightning darts in a huge dome around theyre backs surrounding them and Naizu, the darts shot in with great speed directly at Naizu, killing the clones on the way.

Name: Mushiatsui
Description: Revy will form a single handseal, this will allow her to move objects in the air useing the airs hydrogen, she can move objects to follow her eyes or her hand, the heavier the object the longer it will take to move, she will be able to move them as long as she likes eather until she drops it, or it gets to heavy.

Name: Borudou • Daiboruken Odoroki (Bolt Shock • Great Bolt Dart Surprise)
Element: Lightning
Description: An advanced form of Raiton: Boruken. Instead of just forming a single dart before her palm, Revy will move his hands in any direction, and a trail of boruken will be formed and remain stationary. When Revy forms a single kata, the boruken will be launched in one of two directions; forward or backward. If the victim is hit with a large number of darts, the electricity will fry theyre brain, killing them. Revy can wait to use any boruken that have been formed.

Name: Kouu Bunshin no Jutsu (Rain Doppleganger Technique)
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu is a weaker version of the Mizu Bunshin. It can attack, but is far weaker than its creator and dissipates in one hit, or when the rain stops.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 4:27 am

the front naizu was struck and destroyed , he was also a clone. Naizu came from behind a tree with his hands in his pockets. "hmm, wow, you are strong....probably stronger than me at the moment. I suppose i.'ll ask the question that's really needed to be asked" he said. "...what color are your bra and panties. its kinda personal I know but...well, I just can't stop wondering about it." he said, no sarcasm and no grin on his face, stictly plain and he stood there waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 4:45 am

Revy strips down to just her bra and panties, "This answer your question?" Revy sais as she puts her Akatsuki robe around her to cover herself back up, her cloths appear back on her instantly under the robe.

((you know, your licky im nice or id count you as dead, you didnt say a thing about the real Naizu dissapearing out of sight, so technicly you would be in that blast))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:40 am

((none of this should've happened,which is my fault, i missed you wiping out the clones in the first place so there for I would have had to show up sooner. That was an uber mess up on my behalf.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:42 am

((sorry for the double post but here's what I mean:
Revy Izumi wrote:
Revy quickly turned around ignoreing the ninja infront of her, she swung her sword out as she turned makeing her robe fly up still attached to her neck, she swung the sword so hard it send out a cut of air destroying all the clones, she then turned around, shiefd her sword and dissapeard, she re-appeard behind the Naizu that was infront of her, "Well, looks like your looking for a fight?" Revy said as her robe went back down covering her whole body up to only her eyes and hair noticeable.
))
Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:48 am

((mhmm...so you saw me in my bra n panties for nothing? -.-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naizu's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next