Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu's mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu's mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:51 am

((Technically it didn't happen, atleast thats how I'm lookin at it. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:52 am

((well the topic is still here, so yea it did happen -.-))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:15 am

((Sighs... lets just edit the post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:20 am

((Ehh...cant its far to late for that))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:27 am

((ok))

Naizu looks for a moment then looks over at the woman in white wondering what she will do. He decides to just look at her and not say anything for he hasn't much to say. His mission was a success but now he seemed somewhat different. He seemed to loose track of the first woman and only paid attention to the one whom intervened with his jutsu. "I don't know what's wrong with me" he said to himself. Naizu then turned and tried to walk away for fear he'd do something stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:33 am

Revy pulled out a straw hat from in her robe, it had been on her back the whole time, she put it on her head. All that was noticeable from Revy was her feet and her eyes
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:50 am

Naizu halted and asked,"where did your friend go"? This obviously wasn't going anywhere, these thoughts for some reason or another wouldn't cease and Naizu felt as if he had another mission. "Where, can you tell me that revy?" he said as he turned around looking at the still half nude woman of which even his eyes couldn't look away for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 7:24 am

Revy shrugs her shoulder and begins to walk away, "Who knows?" She said as she walked

((By the way, i have my akatsuki robe and straw hat on, the onlt things visable of me are my feet and eyes))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 9:05 am

(sighs) "well I suppose I should tell the raikage about this...or rather show" he thought to himself. "but first..."he thinks. Naizu appeared in front of revy with a hand on her forehead. "Consider this a gift, for as I said, I am not here to fight you, just learn a little bit." Naizu shows Revy of an accident on Tenshins behalf during a training session so just incase she though he hurt her on purpose she'd know he didn't. "Just in case you wanted to know" he said, turning and walking away.

Name:Guuzou Ryuuki (image transaction)
Element:Doujutsu
Description:Naizu can show a target a transaction he has seen for up to 10 min. in less than 5
seconds through an illusion. This is due to contact with the targets forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 2:45 pm

((uh..naizu this topic has nothing to do with the other topic..>>))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 3:15 pm

Xarias, using her speed of light, quickly manouvered and instantly appeared in front of Naizu, holding her hand out. She hardly smiled, grinning viciously. She couldnt help but wonder though.. Why spy on us? Because we are the most advanced ninja the world has ever seen? Or, maybe there is another reason.

"I cant help but wonder.. What exactly are you spying on us for." She notions, as her voice could obviously explain the amount of inner-desire for death and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:38 am

((ok, revy, the visual was because the training was rp for ten and naizu and tenshin are friends so he wanted to help with that sitch, therefore the link because this is after that))

Naizu stopped and stared at the woman for a moment. he hadn't understood why he felt the way he did when he saw this woman but would be able toss those feelings aside if he wanted to...but he didn't. "I just like to test my abilities and reccon is included. I see I have more work to be done as well as harnessing my own power. I did however come to ask a simple question that's personal but I really don't care...what color are your bra and panties?" he spoke to the powerful being. "should you wish not to answer I will understand and shall just proceed with my journey. and you should smile more, you really would get more out of life that way" he said to the woman in white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:31 pm

Revy sighed, she turned around and grabbed Naizus clothy like things hanging down, she swung him realy fast then launched him far high into the air, "Go back to your damn village in the clouds, your annoying me!!" Revy stood there with her arms crossed, "God, who does that guy think he is"

((actualy Naizu, the training topic isnt over yet, wich means what goes on in that topic your character here dosnt know until its over))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 6:47 pm

((I planned on that thing ending by now and thought it did to be honest))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 7:28 pm

((Ok, right now your flying with the birdies XD))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:49 pm

((But that was auto hit woman, unfair to thine character :( ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:22 pm

(hm...first of all, i believe you auto hit me aswell, also we arnt in combat))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:38 pm

((that was a gift though, innocent as new born so i didn't deserve that 0:D, besides, I wanted to see whats up with xar anyway, and you've deprived me of that))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:41 pm

((Would you rather of died? asking a question like that to her, then youd never complete your mission, and it may have been a "gift" or whatever but it was a auto hit))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:43 pm

((Saur wanted to know, couldn't leave out any details, he made that very specific "Down to their bra and panties" remember?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:45 pm

((i see........btw when i showed you mine they where light blue , also i dont wear a bra, i have those wraps, look at my avatar>>))

Revy jumps high up into the air, "Its better for me to tell you, theh her, she may just kill you...hers are black" Revy grabbed Naizu and launched him in the direction of the Cloud VIllage, then landed back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:00 pm

"Let her, I don't care if she tries and succeeds or fails at it. Honestly, its as I said, we will meet again and blood will be spilled. Maybe not on the insuing occasion or the one following, but at some point in time it will happen. That is inevitable and whether or not you want to listen to my words or not is completely up to you. I am grateful for what you are doing in trying to spare my life, but you are foe and foe by choice as you are seeking power for your own selfish desires" Naizu said with a blank expression on his face. He never shook nor studdered with a single word of any of his sentences. He stood and spoke calmly and without holding how he felt back. "But thank you, I suppose you didn't have to do this" he said still looking directly at the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 11:04 am

"Thats fine, the blood spilled in the future will most likely be yours" Revy said, she landed on the ground and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:35 pm

"We'll see, I'll see your friend eventually too...and we'll, 'TALK'. "Naizu said walking opposite Revy, mystifying away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:44 pm

((eh...ok...didnt i launch you in the air? -.-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naizu's mission   Naizu's mission - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu's mission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next