Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Enjoying a meal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:05 pm

Revy walks torwards Konoha, she is disguised in her normal armor, just wrapps around her chest, halfway down her stomach and around her arms, her hairs straght down and pitch black, she wore a white/tan ripped up skirt/belt type thing and baggy brown pants underneath with her normal black ninja sandals that reveald the front of her feet. she also had her long sword crossed on her back aswell. Revy walked torwards the gate of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:13 pm

Dawnpaw was in her black outfit with her favorite pair of open shoes. She sighed when her stomach growled.
"Man i should have just walked here."
She looked around and saw the ramen shop.
"Food! Yes..why am I so excited?"
She walked inside and found herself a seat.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:17 pm

Revy walked in and sat on a stool next to Dawnpaw, her feet swung a bit on the stool from being short, she began to slurp her ramen from the bowl useing chopsticks, she payed close attention to her surroundings to make sure she wasnt caught.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:20 pm

Dawnpaw ordered two sushi platters and soaked it in soy sauce when it came and pushed the wasbi too the side. "I hate his stuff i got to remember to tell them to remove it." She mummered.
She began to eat her food quickly because she still had to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

Revy picked her bowl up and slurped it down, she orderd another bowl from the chef soon after, she positiond herself in a more comfortable position on her stool, as she did that her Akatsuki ring fell out of her pocket, she quickly dived down and grabed it hopeing no one saw it. Revy sat back in her chair hopeing no one would realise shes Akatsuki leader.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:28 pm

Dawnpaw looked up and poked her with a chopstick.
"Hey lady. You know if you want to hide the fact your somebody you should change your face too."
She smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:31 pm

Revy looks at Dawn out of the corner of her eye, "No need in changeing my face, i have nothing to hide" Revy said, the chef brings her bowl of ramen and she negins to eat it again.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:34 pm

"That so? Why did you move so quick then?"
She poked a salmon roll to the side.
"I wish they would add more seaweed rollls."

ooc: I wish I had some seaweed rolls T.T
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:38 pm

Revy payed the chef, "Im sure you already know who i am, and yet you dont run to the kage or eny ANBU about it....why are you so silent about it?" Revy said, after she said that she senced a ANBU comeing close to her, she began to look around the ANBU passed without noticeing her, Revy scratched her head and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:41 pm

"Cause I'm not from this village and My mission does not include you." She replied. She finshed off on plate.
"And quite frankly. I don't feel like fighting." She grabbed the menu and flipped to the drink and dessert section."

ooc: it has one now idc what it had before XD
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:45 pm

"Well, your a Jounin on a mission huh.." Revy finishedv the other bowl of ramen, "You wouldnt be much of a fight enyway" Revy stood up, "Well, if you ever think youl be a match for me, im sure youl easily find me" After Revy said that she instantly dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:49 pm

She sighed. "I'm never a match for anybody."
She finshed the rest of her sushi and got some green tea bubble tea to go. She got up and headed for the kage's office.
"I wonder if it's just her?"
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Revy left a small folded up note in the the the top opening of Dawnpaws shirt, she left it there without her even knowing, it sais "If you realy wish to be stronger..im sure you know of the Akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:59 pm

"How the..right...Hmm I'll think about it." She mummered to herself. "But first the mission!"
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

Revy walks down the path heading torwards the rain country, "That girl may turn out useful after all..." After Revy said that, she simply dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:07 pm

Dawnpaw left the office and jumped to the roof tops. "I should join. This is a once in a life-time opportunity! But my village back home..." She played with the note for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:09 pm

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying a meal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying a meal   Enjoying a meal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying a meal
Page 1 of 1