Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Enjoying the Scenery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsurou
Academy Student
Academy Student

Enjoying the Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

I suppose I was bored this day... perhaps not. I decided to skip out on this class I would have taken for the third time. It wasn't even a good class, it was one of those learning about chakra classes. I knew everything about chakra after paying attention to that class for two years in a row. I'm serious if I heard one more lecture about the nature of how chakra works, I would just blow stuff up.

I'm usually calm about these things too, but that teacher is so BORING! Anything to avoid him, and so I was skipping. Nobody would really try to stop me what with three years of academy they had run out of basics, they would really put me ahead if they taught me what I deserved to learn. Whatever the case, it was rainy today. A rare rain, a calm one, probably a quick one too. I didn't much care for the whole, getting wet scenario, hm?

Water was something that I needed though, so I was walking around with my hands cupped to catch the water. After they were full, I drank the water down. I savored the taste, I hadn't had some good water in forever, only that nasty well water that my parents kept digging up in our back yard. They wouldn't even boil it either. So disgusting.

Looking around, I saw my hand mouths spit up water, apparently not liking it too much. I laughed a bit and emptied them out. It was funny how I forgot about my mouth hands for a little while, it wasn't like I didn't like them... it was simply that they weren't handicapping of my social life at any point in my past. I chuckled quietly to myself and went to sit on a bench to take a break.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

Walking along the pedestrian path, trying his best to avoid getting wetter in the light drizzle, Saikoro noticed a figure at the distant side bench. The trees provided little to no shelter against the falling water, which was most annoying to him.

Saikoro hated this kind of weather. Or any kind of weather... a simple breeze makes him sneeze, water drenches, the only weather he could agree with was the kind that doesn’t affect him.

Saikoro walked closer and realized it was a little boy, no older than himself that was pitched at the bench. Saikoro wondered how a kid would be out in the rain like this. Suspicious, Saikoro decided to walk pass and ignore the child.
Back to top Go down
Katsurou
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

I looked around into the area the rain was covering. Some guy, who caught my interest walked by, he had this odd look that said he was trying to ignore me though. I couldn't really have that on my conscience, somebody trying to ignore me before they knew me. It was hell on wheels in my mind. I got up with a bit of a hop, and walked over to him.

Of course in his attempts to ignore me, he didn't notice and continued walking and I followed a bit. Sadly I could hardly contain my words at the time and began, from almost nothing to go off of, and asked the man, "Hello sir! How are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:02 am

Saikoro was completely aware that the boy he passed by on the bench was now behind him, following his every step, completely following the rhythm as Saikoro thought he was trying to mask the sounds of his steps with his own.

Saikoro was very paranoid by this, it wasn’t long before he had an experience of Academy Students trying to pass as Jonin, as he himself participated in the ploy, which pushed him into a situation he never intended to fall into and got himself in very deep trouble.

It wasn’t hard for Saikoro to think that this boy may be a ninja in disguise. Saikoro tried to walk faster, hoping the boy would leave him alone as he heard him say, Hello sir! How are you this fine day?"

Saikoro wasn’t sure if the boy was only being sarcastic, being drenched in the rain, that seemed to have gotten heavier now, as he noticed. Saikoro stopped in his tracks and tried to weigh his options. Does he engage this boy, that he might regret interacting with later, or does he simply keep walking and act as if he heard no one.

Saikoro had his Polaroid camera under his arm, trying to protect it under his jacket from the drizzling rain. This has been Saikoro’s hobby since he was an Academy Student, and now that he is a Gennin, he didn’t want anyone to know about his hobby that others might think odd.

Finally deciding his next move, Saikoro turned around to face the boy. Judging by his height, about two inches shorter than himself, Siakoro thought this person in front of must be at least six to eight years old. “Shouldn’t you be in school right now?” Saikoro tried to intimidate the boy, if he might think he could get in trouble, he thought, he might decide to leave him in peace.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

kurowashi saikoro wrote:
Saikoro had his Polaroid camera under his arm, trying to protect it under his jacket from the drizzling rain.

Your Polaroid Camera was never approved therefore you cannot use it in a topic. Please edit.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

its just a normal polaroid camera, not the byakugan polaroid camera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Scenery   Enjoying the Scenery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Scenery
Page 1 of 1