Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Robot(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:47 am

the panther turned its head. " hes an idiot and your more of an idiot to summon me you pitiful excuse of an Akki. what do you want?" he stared at kamoku creepily. kamoku scooted a few inches away, his eye twitching in fear. "eh...nothing i just thought you were a bit uncomfortable not being in phisical form and all. you know ill just be go-" he stopped there because the panther just turned and jumped on the tree branch. snapping it in half and making kamoku fall. "shut up, my head hurts." she grumbled and curled up in a ball.
kamoku twisted himself and landed on his feet from the height. " your a bitch, you know that?" he grumbled. suddenly the panther threw a rock at kamoku and it hit his head and went through it. exiting out the left temple.
he collapsed on the ground like a puppet that lost its strings. a few seconds more, the black blood coming from his head stopped and receded back into his skull. after a few more seconds more he sat bolt upright and shook his fist at the panther. " i should have never conjured you up you walking rug!!!!" he yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:49 pm

Mezuki watched as the two argued back and forth. He had never seen a person argue with their animal companion like those two before.

"Is this how you guys bond?"

He chuckled and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:54 pm

"ahehehe...this isnt really a-" the panther jumped on kamokus head, creating a crater. blood splashed again and his foot twitched. " animals never get along with willows. they are a freak of nature." kamku crawled from under the panther, grumbling as his head healed. " says the animal that licks its-" the panther stepped between kams legs which caused him to go saprano after that and not have the energy to mock her.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:59 pm

Mezuki continued to chuckle as the panther continued to bother the willow.

"Wow your getting beat up by a panther how sad.:

Mezuki was rather disturbed when he noticed that kam bleed black instead of the usual red and he also regenerated much quicker then a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:10 pm

" hey if she was apart of your soul youd go limp too." he mutterd in a squeaky voice. he got up shakily and sat gingerly on a log. he saw how mezukis face was proportioned. " eh, dont worry about my regeneration. its normal for my speices."
the panther stalked over to the collapsed lion and sat there out of paw reach, the end of her tail twitching. " its sad that he could get intoxicated. does your companion have no shame?" kamoku yelled out in the same squeaky voice as if he swallowed a balloonful of helium. " i should say the same thing to you, damnit!!" the panther turned to kam. " mock me when you dont sound like a chipmunk."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:31 pm

Mezuki chuckled as they went back and forth arguing again and shin jumped up to his feet suddenly out of his comma.

"Who are you calling pathetic."

Shin then looked over at the black panther and just back startled for a moment but then began to circle her.

"And who might you be?"

Shin had no idea that the panther was part of kam and didn't really care right now.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:35 pm

" im just someone with a higher IQ than you. you know, like the rest of the world." she said smoothly. letting the lion circle her and check he scent.
when he would move in front of her she would stare at him, as if seizing his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:45 pm

Shin glared at the panther.

"Your a bitch you do you know that right?"

Mezuki and shin chuckled as the climbed the tree and sat in it waiting for the panther to strike as he knew she would.

"So kam how does a spar sound? I'm to have some battle experience with all the akatsuki's."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

mitsumo got up and walked over to kamoku. " you dont need me in the fight." kamokus eyes twitched. " there is no way your getting back in. too much pain damnit. so just deal." kamoku looked up and shrugged. " its up to you, i dont really care."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 11:04 pm

Mezuki charged at kam jumping up throwing one kunai at him and then two exposive kunais one on either side of him. Shin then jumped up higher into the tree where there was leaves to hide from view.

"Well this is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 11:09 pm

"eh.." kam didnt move. the panther turned to smoke and enveloped kam without question. blocking the explosion from the two kunais by freezing the atmosphere inside the area where kam was. kam reached out his hand and caught the kunai, he pocketted the kunai in his metal box. " i guess it is." mitsumo turned back into a panther and coughed up smoke. " next time you turn into a dark apperation and save your own ass." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 11:56 pm

Mezuki had no idea where the kunai went but he was going to have to try something else. Mezuki threw one explosive kunai at kam and then jumped over him throwing two more explosive kunais and one behind him at kam when he landed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 12:01 am

kamoku quickly caught all of them, when they exploded he just regenerated. the black blood splashing out, but when it almost parted from his body it paused and receded back. kamoku smiled and sighed. his clothes ripped. " if your going to go on like this youll be making me fight naked."
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:14 am

Mezuki scratched his head for a moment and then remembered the regenerating ability that he had and just walked over to the tree and leaned up against it shin changing his position to a calm position as he sprawled out on the tree branch. Whenever mezuki saw the black blood it still bothered him.

"I'm not going to waste my time and energy when you can just regenerate."

Mezuki then thought about it they had been hanging out for a long time.

"We have been here for awhile what left is there to do or talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:16 am

"eh... you tell me. you called me here." a beepings sound apeard from kam pocket. " fuck, reiki had another seizure." he grumbled, opening up the little device. " why cant the mizukage medical team work it out? jeez." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:20 am

Mezuki looked over at the akatsuki.

"Well that looks serious i'm going to let you go so you can go take care of that."

Shin jumped out of the tree and mezuki hoped onto shin's back patting his large white mane signaling to go and the lion took off away from kam.

"Until we meet again akatsuki!"

Mezuki yelled in the distance as he left heading back to the village of darkness.

Topic Leave
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:35 am

kamoku sighed. " it only takes a bloody minute. its not like a heart attack or stroke." he mutterd. he then suddenly disapeard with a small popping noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Robot(private)   Meeting the Robot(private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Robot(private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2