Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting With Ki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:53 am

Pein stood in his Village. He was the Leader of the people, the unofficial Head. He looked at the river below him, he remebered this was the place where he killed Jiraya. A tear rolled down his cheek. He was a man who ran on the evil and hatred of the world then. He jumped down, to the same rock wherer he and Jiraya battled. He placed a memory stone, on the place in memory of Jiraya. He went back up the rock to the top of his tower. He waited there for Ki. As he waited... he looked at the wall where he crushed Salamander's head. But he did not feel said this time... he knew he was right in doing that. He used his Rinnegan to see Ki. He saw him approaching the village. He sat on his couch.
Back to top Go down

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:35 am

(( can I Rp Here , If not just ignore this post ))

Kaushuro was watching Pain from atop a nearby building , the spot was just south of Pains location .
On his blindside . He remembered this as the place Jiraiya had been killed . Jiraiya the Toad sannin ,
the only guy other than Kaushuro to have found Myoubouku Mountain . Another person with
snow white hair gained Kaushuro's attention . This guy was easily 7 feet tall and even from a distance
Kaushuro could see the all too familiar weird , multi-pupiled eyes . Ki Willow .
Back to top Go down

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 9:52 am

Pein had already seen Kaushuro. He saw Ki approaching. Pein jumped down, moving towards Ki. This was an important matter for him. Pein threw a Shuriken at the shadow clone of Kaushuro near him. "Come out Kaushuro" He said to the unwanted presence. " You may leave. Your presence is neither needed nor wanted" Another Pein appeared above the tower where Kaushuro was hiding. " Forgive his rudness, he was never good with public skills. But i must agree with him. You must leave as i have private buisness with Ki. If you do not leave, i will have no choice but to use force." This Pein was polite yet threatning. The other Pein who was standing infront of Ki was getting Impatient. His hand turned to a fist.
Back to top Go down

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:08 am

(( this thread is temp. closed as Ki was banned for sme time. Till She returns, i am not RPing here ))
Back to top Go down

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:29 am

(( ok ill post once more then ill leave it until you say ))

Kaushuro simply smiled like Pain was an old friend or something .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting With Ki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Ki   Meeting With Ki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting With Ki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: