Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku Rikuou

Roku Rikuou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Empty
PostSubject: Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying)   Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

General Information:
Name: Roku Keikoku

Nickname/Alias: Demon Eye Roku, Thousand Slayer

Weight: 120 lbs

Height: 6''2

Looks: Avatar

Personality: He is depicted as a cold and carries around a sword. He is very silent but when he speaks it is in low but very scary tone. He is feared by all and respects anyone that cna prove they deserve his respect. He is more of a Samuria with ninja abilities than a Ninja at all.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Keikoku

Kekei Genkai: Enji Meh (Crimson Red Eyes)

Clan Symbol: None

Clan History: This is clan is made from Roku Keikoku. They are a very small group of people that are all related to each other. They have no outsiders that are taken in. Roku has been given the throne as Clan leader since his father passed away and he was next in line.

They are very calm and don't act on anger much. They have friendly personalities or are confined to themselves and don't speak much. They train harshly since the age of 4. From being born they are raised on fresh foods and only eat healthy foods. From this act it keeps the babies healthier than most people.

Their training involves major discipline and morals of life and death. They spend hours upon hours training to gain more discipline and to achieve a strong body and control of they abilities as a Keikoku.

They are taken from their families around the age of 4 and are trained in stealth and battle tactics. They go through 2 years of being blindfolded so that their body isn't only using the vision. They redirected their body to focus of mental strength. They are kept from their families till the age of 7 and are sent to the academy class to learn of other topics that can help then. No one of the Keikoku clan have failed in any of the test they are given at home.

Once they are fully trained they have to go into a near death experience to gain control of the Enji Meh. In English it means Crimson Red Eyes. Once they have completed this requirement they can go onto a whole other level in becoming a strong Shinobi.

Once they have achived these eyes they are not able to learn any elemental jutsu. They are restricted to non elemental jutsu. The Enji Meh are eyes chakra channel the body's chakra to a denser and more prominent level so that it can be manipulated by the user. They manipulation can only go so far. They posses no jutsu as they only form and manipulate their chakra into which ever form they want. They can use their bodies to be able to push this chakra from anywhere on they body making the whole body a deadly weapon.

Rank Information:

Village: None

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Main Ninjutsu, Sub Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: None

Special Characteristics: Kekkei Genkai, Large Chakra Reserves

Jutsu

Genin
What they can make at Genin.
Chakra Nails/Chakra Strings/Chakra Dragon (Small)/Chakra Swords (Small)

Chuunin
What they can make at Chuunin.
Chakra Spears/Chakra Shields/Chakra Dragon (Medium)/Chakra Swords (Regular)

Jounin/Kage
What they can make at Jounin/Kage
Chakra Prison/ Chakra Dragon (Large)/Chakra Swords (Large)/Chakra Wings

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story:
Academy Arc
Roku killed his classmates at the age of 5 and was kicked out from the academy class forever.He was not to been seen again till he matured and controlled himself. He was passed to Genin after heavy punishment. The punishment only made him even more corrupt, but he had tamed it.
Genin Arc
He was in a D ranked mission as killed his team creating a total of 20 kills at the age of 10. His clan mates deciecd to try to kill him so that he could cause trouble but his powers were far more powerful than theirs since he was of pure blood. He left his village and lived alon and killed more and more people as he lives on. His current number right now if 203. Is not pround or mad about his number a she could careless about his legend.
Misisng nin Arc
After killing off he last remaning of his clan at the age of 12 Roku moved on from his life and trained so become the msot famable Keikoku in the world. He is only only one to remmeber as he has killed so many people now people say he is the swordsman with a thousand kills.

Rp Sample: I rp aroudn 1-2 paragraphs. so eahc psot should be about 4-10 lines at most. If i feel very good about my dya i rp more but thats a rare thing.
Back to top Go down

Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying)   Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 1:21 am

It all looks good, just no manipulation of enything but your own chakra, and im not sure if missing nin are allowed to be approved of yet
Back to top Go down

Roku Keikoku (Change my last name) (all this stuff is mine copying)
Page 1 of 1