Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Leaf Village[Konoha]

Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

[Setting: Hidden Leaf Forest]

Raitera just met a ninja who is willing to fight with him, the funny thing is, the ninja is only a academy student. "This will be easy" he said. He remembered that there should be no use of any jutsus.
He still laughs for he has a plan on how to kill the ninja with no Jutsus.

"Should I use this power?" he asked himself.
"It will be a good fight! I will use this power to kill that ninja" he said while laughing so loud.

"Where is that ninja? The battle should start now. Is the ninja scared of me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:18 am

"Scared? Fear is not something any shinobi should fear beyond the fear of failing a mission. Or, that's what I've been told." Shi said as he hopped down from a tree he had climbed. He was practicing his surface walking, and had become quite successful at it, though he hated it it seemed he could climb as high as ten feet already. He landed in a crouch, straightening his back as he approached the genin. "Again, no jutsu as I know nothing beyond the basics." He said, removing a katana from his over shirt. He smiled a bit and waited for the boy to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:23 am

Quote :
Name: Flaming Stone Daggers (Object Summoning)
Element: n/a
Description: Summons Raitera Nito's Dagger

"Well, well, well. It's a right decision showing up LITTLE GIRL" he said while summoning his Flaming Stone Daggers.

"Where is your daddy? Im not going to comfort you if your'e scared" he said in a teasing accent.

"Common, fight, ATTACK ME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:30 am

"Jutsu and enhanced weapons, now that will make this almost fair." Ki mumbled to himself,as he took up a defensive stance. There was no way he was attacking until he had evaluated the daggers more thoroughly. Pushing his bangs from his face, he waited for the man to attack. When he wouldn't Ki sighed. Leaving me no choice... Ki thought to himself as his open hand shot to hi pocket. It would fly upward, releasing seven shuriken from his grasp and toward his opponent. A weak opening move, but it would do its purpose. There was a glint of light in the form of a thin line coming from three of the shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:34 am

Amaizingly, the 1st stage effect of his bloodline come in handy.
Quote :
1st Stage: Red eyes are visible, increases time reaction and sight ( can see 180 degrees around the user )

He catched the seven shuriken thrown by his opponent. And then threw it bacj to his opponent.
"That the best you can do?" while charging to his opponent the defensive style by covering his body with one dagger and his face with another dagger.

"Wahhhh!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:37 am

"The pawns move now." Ki said,as he tugged on a bundle of strings that had remained wrapped around his index finger. Suddenly, three of the shuriken that were ahead of Raito on their way to Ki flew off course. They would impact with the other four shuriken, each shuriken having an explosive tag attached to the inner circle of them where they wouldn't be seen. The resulting explosion would char the area before Ki, and most likely at least injure his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

"I didn't noticed that you placed an explosive tag on the shurikens"
He then attacks the boy with his daggers.

"Take this!"
He then realizes that his opponent is a Strategists. "Your a good ninja, for an Academy Student" he mentioned while attacking his opponent with his dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:51 am

[[Want to explain how you avoided the damage, or how much damage you took? That was a massive explosion literally under your nose.]]

His kunai flew through the air with calm and fluid movements of his wrist and arm, creating a spark every time it blocked a dagger strike. As he continued to block and parry with a single kunai, he grabbed a second kunai from his over shirt and aimed it for a stab at the boy's gut. "I'm not that great." He said humbly.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:56 am

After taking damage from the boy's Kunai and Explosives, he then gets a Soldier Pill from his bag and eats it.
It's my turn to attack now. he said. He then puts the daggers on his back and got his sword
(look at my avatar)

Raitera then attacked Kiyoshi so fast Kiyoshi didnt even noticed that Raitera has wounded his right feet.
Quote :
2nd Stage: Tail, Hand Claws are visible, speed and power are further increased. Full power of the user's muscle.
The effect of the 2nd stage now shows up. After attacking Ki, the run 10 feet away after leaving an explosive note on Kiyoshi's back. After a few seconds, a big explosion was done.

Did he survived my attack? Poor little boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:01 am

[[You auto-hit twice. I'm voiding both of those.]]

Ki sighed as a sword aimed down toward his foot. With a shift of his weight the sword cleared past his foot, a layer of chakra on the bottom of his feet making them slippery and much faster. As the boy aimed an explosive at his back, Ki spread his legs out, making him go down. Sticking one hand up, he caught the explosive tag on a kunai, and launched it back toward Rai with a flick of his wrist. The boy Ki was against would now be bleeding severely and burned all over, the game was over. "Check, lets skip to the bishops." Ki said, as he reached down to the ground. He grabbed the remains of the metal wire, still attached to some of the metal shrapnel from from the shuriken. He flicked his wrist, the wire launching the shrapnel over his head and at his opponent. While the boy would be distracted with this, he took full advantage of his speed boost due to the chakra, and charged the boy with his bare hands. His hand came in and around toward the boy's kidney, his fingers extended and prepared to twist his kidney and send him into automatic shock.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:08 am

Raitera blocks the Kunais with only one shuriken. He then noticed his opponent because of the effect of the 1st stage of his bloodline effect.

Quote :
1st Stage: Red eyes are visible, increases time reaction and sight ( can see 180 degrees around the user )

He then blocks his attacks with his sword. He then gets a Kunai with his tail and tries to damage Ki's left foot.
What are you goind to do now, Chess Master? he said while laughing in evil accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:13 am

"You fell into my trap." Ki smiled as he revealed his hand. On it was a piece of wire. The wire followed over to the shrapnel that was embedded in the tree directly behind his head. Yanking on the wire, he caused the piece of extremely sharp metal to fly at an amazing pace toward the back of his opponent's head. The man had shown no ability to see the entire radius around him, so he figured that the back of him was moderately unprotected. Just in case, however, Ki prepared his backup plan. When he had launched the kunai before, he had overflowed the explosive tag with his own chakra, taking it as his own piece in the game. With a single hand seal he would allow it to explode directly behind his opponent, tearing apart his spine as he was used as a shield for Ki. The kunai was easily evaded, though it cut into his shin a bit as it sped past.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:19 am

Raitera then jumps to avoid the wire that is behind him. He knew there was something behind him so he jumped and run towards the top of the tree while throwing 2 explosive kunais to the enemy. He aimed one to the right hand of the enemy and one to the left hand of enemy.

"Hmphh!"

[What happened to the Kunai that was going directly to your left foot?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:23 am

Kiyoshi wrote:
The kunai was easily evaded, though it cut into his shin a bit as it sped past.
[[That's what happened. You do know that you've bled so much from the stomach wound you didn't bother to avoid that you'd survive all of one post past this correct?]]

Ki sighed as he jumped backward, activated a one-handed tiger sign. His own explosion sent Rai's kunai flying in either direction. They would go off and explode in two isolated areas where neither shinobi stood. However, his explosion had another effect. Since it was at the base of the tree that he had climbed up, it completely shattered the lower trunk. This meant that the tree would tumble down and crash on top of Rai if he didn't move fast. Ki smiled as he removed two new Kunai from his over coat, checking his stock as he did so. He was running low.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:37 am

Quote :
Name: MedKit Summon (Object Summoning)
Element: n/a
Description: Summons the nearest medical kit from medical ninjas.

He gets to another tree and tries to cure himself.
Wahhh! he shouted.
Why is he so.... he said.
Im pissed off!

After he cures his injuries, he now then transforms to a Werewolf.
Quote :
3rd Stage: All effects are increased (sight is still 180 degrees ), transforms into a Werewolf or a Full wolf ( User defined )

He now gets his two daggers our and puts the sword back again.
Raitera jumps from tree to tree and found where HE is.
Raitera jumps from Ki's behind then bites his neck.

Then his tail put an explosive note to his pocket and ran 15 feet away and threw a windmill shuriken at his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:40 am

[[How do you expect to treat a stab wound to the gut, and third degree burns all in a matter of seconds? Plus, no jutsu remember. Not to mention the auto-hits]]
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:44 am

[[You also did some auto-hits]]
[[Also, who told you I got 3rd Degree burns.
I wasnt even damaged from the explosion.

The damages that I took was only the kunais that hit me.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:46 am

Raitera Nito wrote:
After taking damage from the boy's Kunai and Explosives

[[That would be the damage from explosives, meaning your third degree burns. And I never auto-hit, I word it so that there is a possibility for you to dodge, though I often make it very difficult.]]
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:51 am

[[Ohhh, see. Sorry]]

[[Still, my other injuries are healed.]]

Raitera now becomes a full wolf. He is looking for Ki. But he doesnt sense the presence of this enemy.
Where could he be?
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 6:17 am

((Technicly Kiyoshi is dead, as he was hit by his own attack when he yanked the string and sent the metal thing at the back of Rai, and the explosion in the same post, since Kiyoshi was useing Rai as a shield so theyd hit him, Rai dissappeard meanging Kiyoshi had no shield, the metal thing would of had a direct hit on Kiyoshi, and the explosion he had used in the same post directly behind Rai, Kiyoshi would take a full on blast from it, and by the looks of it he didnt dodge them in eny way, technicly in this ORPDM hes dead))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 9:32 am

[[If you actually read shit, it was going directly for his head, hes 6'3" I'm 4'11" It would clear past my head. Also, I didn't activate the explosion in the post, I prepared to, the actual explosion would occur after I jumped back to avoid the exploding Kunai. Next up, Rei, with a medical kit and no knowledge of the medical field there is no way you could ever successfully heal those wounds, especially not in that time. You would have bled out enough over these posts to kill you in that post anyway, hell with all the moving you were doing it shoulda been much faster.]]

Ki didn't breathe, he didn't move. His pure white hair seemed to be like granite at the moment, standing perfectly still. He was hidden behind a massive oak, downwind from the wolf boy so that his sense of smell wouldn't help him to find him. He was trying to think of a new strategy; he needed only one more for checkmate. The bleeding should have killed him....so now what? He's just too stubborn. Ki thought to himself in a monotonous tone. Now was not the time to get riled up with emotions of anger or concern.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 5:34 pm

((I did read but i didnt actualt take the height of them into consideration, and you clearly let the explosion happen by saying "He would allow it to explode"))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 6:10 pm

Revy Akirein wrote:
((I did read but i didnt actualt take the height of them into consideration, and you clearly let the explosion happen by saying "He would allow it to explode"))

[[Would as in it would happen in the future. If I cause an explosion I'll describe its effects, not just say something exploded.]]
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 6:12 pm

((Next time say weather or not your letting it explode in that post or not, otherwise it will just explode since you mention it))
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 6:21 am

Where is that guy? I've been waiting for two hours!

Unknowingly, Raitera left the battle because of the absence of Kiyoshi.
Also he left a note that says:
Quote :

"Nice battle my friend, I would like to have a rematch to you as soon as possible

Signed: Raitera Nito, Akatsuki's Black Wolf"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]   Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi vs Raitera OFFRPGDM [No Jutsus]
Page 1 of 1