Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Kirikagure

Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Empty
PostSubject: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 5:52 am

Looking at the plain ground where the grass were dancing by the blowing wind, Byakuran was assigned to deliver a small tanto covered with cloth to the other side of the valley. It was a pretty easy mission so he decided to take it all by himself. His two teammates were busy for their training so he decided not to interfere. The tanto were on his back attacked by a thick string from his left shoulder and to the right side of his waist while he was biting a piece of grain. His forehead protector was attached on his stomach with a slanting formation.After few minutes, he stopped for a while like sensing another presence, it was also the same feeling when his team was attacked by rouges. He kneeled his left knee and started to distribute his earth chakra from his body into the ground streaming into layer by layer of the ground. He stand up and face into a certain direction "Another chakra,i guess this traveling is not boring anymore" he said on himself with a low and mature voice.

Name: Doton: Chijoukei [Earth Release: Earth Sight]
Element: Doton [Earth]
Description: This is a simple Doton technique that can only be performed when the use is upon the surface of the earth, or within it. This technique does not require hand-signs, but instead words through the distribution of Doton chakra channelled within the earth around the user. In doing this, the user becomes extremely sensitive to the vibrations of the earth, allowing them to see the area around them with an alternate form of sight. This means that even if the use is blind from their normal eyes, they can gage what is happening effectively. One thing this cannot do is pick up on objects that have absolutely no connection with the earth, thusly not making any vibrations. This range of sight has a 50m diamater line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 11:19 am

Tzuchi watched the man from a distance in a tree watching his every movement making sure that he never left his sight. He had no idea really where the ninja was headed or what he was doing but the thing on his back was something that interested tzuchi as he had never seen one before and had to figure out what it was. Tzuchi wore what he always wore which was his baby blue button up long sleeve with a sound note on the back with baby blue pants and wooden sandals. He kept his black hair over his right eye to hide the large slash and the damaged eye but one eye was all he needed. His headphones he wore almost all the time were around his neck this time which was something he almost never did but had completely forgotten about them. The headphones had the symbol of konoha on them so he had no need to wear a forehead protector but was very hard to see. He kept his large scythe like guitar on his back in wraps which he grabbed quickly and spun on the tree it unraveling in moments. Tzuchi then jumped a few trees closer before he sprung out of the tree towards the enemy with a wide sweep aiming for the mans torso above his forehead protector.

Name: Scythe

Owner: Tzuchi

Length: 5 feet

Width: 3 feet (counting blade)

Material: Dragons Bone (a type of titanium named because of the way it looks like a dragons skeleton in the caves its mined from)

Weight: 15lbs

Abilities: The guitar is able to create sound based shockwaves around tzuchi if he puts chakra into it and plays it. The guitar can also be used as a scythe to cause close range damage to others. It is able to play beautiful music as well as being able to make loud powerful sound blasts.

Info: This scythe was given to tzuchi as a gift for graduating from the ninja academy his father crafting it for him when he was born but was waiting for the right time to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 3:33 am

The moment Byakuran sensed another presence, he grabbed one smoke bomb from his pocket on his back. He throw the bomb near him and released a cloud of smoke surrounding the area to perform his plan. He then performed a single handseal to create a Genin ranked clone, more advanced than the standard clone jutsu and weaker than a shadow clone. The smoke is not that perfect so it will only last for few seconds that's why while the smoke is present, Byakuran merged his body into the ground using his doton chakra while he left clone standing and covered by the smoke. When the smoke disappeared, another ninja jumped from a tree and attacked the clone using a scythe on the clone's torso above the forehead protector. The ambush was fast that the time the ninja attacked the clone was the time his feet landed into the ground. Byakuran under the ground immediately rised from the ground pulling his foe's feet with force and trapping him his body into the earth with his head exposed. Byakuran then appeared standing in front of the enemy with his head exposed, he pulled some kunai attached with explosive tags. He then jumped into the air backward hitting the ground with the kunai. It formed into a circle with the opponent's head as the center "Sorry, can't use my tanto to finish you off". He then activated the tags with a single handseal creating great consecutive explosions.

Name: Advanced Clone Technique
Element: -
Description: An advance variation of the Clone Jutsu and the weaker version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Unlike shadow clone technique, these clone only take half the overall attributes of the user. The clones also can't perform any techniques but could be used on physical or hand-to-hand combat. The clone can disperse their own and can be dispersed by one fatal blow or two minor blows. The clones also can return any experienced gained before they have dispersed. A normal ninja could create up to fifteen clones by their current chakra so a Senju Clan member could create more.

Name: Doton: Sinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]
Element: Doton [Earth]
Description: This technique allows the user, after performing the boar hand-sign, to hide beneath the ground, using Doton chakra to part the earth in front that then closes again once the user passes through. With this technique the user can move beneath the ground unnoticed, hiding below the opponents for several purposes. However, in a more effective sense, this technique can also serve as a close ranged taijutsu style attack, in which the user will reach their hand out from beneath the ground, grappling onto the opponent before quickly pulling the foe beneath the earth leaving only the opponent’s head exposed. The user will then be standing upon the ground, and the opponent will be opened up to more powerful techniques, finding it hard to move with earth packed all around their body.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:40 pm

Tzuchi had already heard all of the sounds of someone traveling underground and as he went into the smoke instead of landing on his feel he slammed his scythe into the ground and pole vaulted himself into another tree to avoid the hands of another ninja. The underground sneak was not a very rare technique and he knew right away when the ninja went into the ground what he was planning to do. When in the tree he spun the scythe around so it looked more like a guitar but not playing it just yet. He made himself deaf for a few moments before releasing a powerful screech that echoed all around him with enough power to make people who could hear ears bleed. Moments after the sound wave was far enough away he re enabled his hearing abilities.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 5:09 am

On rising his hand above the ground with perfect calculation of speed and measure,the opponent made a move to avoid the attack without seeing it. "Hmm. . my attack plan was perfect but he avoided it easily in the middle of a cloud of smoke. ." he said to himself. He then realized that "sound" symbol he saw at the man's back when he tried to grab the opponent. "I get it. . she uses sound related ninjutsus. . to locate me under the ground easily is to track me or to hear my movements. . other possibilities are chakra-seeing doujutsu. .". For making a small-theory, Byakuran made a simple and unique plan. "Hey there !! i've found out your hidden ability as a ninja ! you heard my movements under the ground right ? . . . let me ask you. . . how much can you hear ?". The ninja's answer was unknown because he was trying to make make an attack using his weird-looking weapon while Byakuran himself performed a single handseal in a high-speed to create four Genin-ranked clones. When the clones appeared in front of Byakuran, he then mixed with the clones to distract the opponent who have been focusing for his next attack. Behind the clones, Byakuran was trying to perform his practical joke technique, the "Mole Hiding Technique". He was digging faster than he could run above the ground just to catch up with the enemy. As the enemy released a powerful screech, the clone's ears bleed and two of them dispersed, while other two survived the attack and tried to cover their bleeding ears. They were trying run faster into the enemy in the tree but they couldn't do it. When the sound attack was far enough away, Byakuran then appeared after few moments at the opponents back from the old tree's trunk but didn't attack, instead he screamed near the opponent's ear.

Name: Advanced Clone Technique
Element: -
Description: An advance variation of the Clone Jutsu and the weaker version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Unlike shadow clone technique, these clone only take half the overall attributes of the user. The clones also can't perform any techniques but could be used on physical or hand-to-hand combat. The clone can disperse their own and can be dispersed by one fatal blow or two minor blows. The clones also can return any experienced gained before they have dispersed. A normal ninja could create up to fifteen clones by their current chakra so a Senju Clan member could create more.

Name: Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu [Mole Hiding Technique]
Element: Earth
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground, one can sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

Tzuchi was surprised the ninja actually yelled to him to tell him that he had learned his ability which kind of confused him. He had figured out part of his special ability but the special hearing was just a small part of it. Tzuchi easily heard four of him charge him and one go into the ground again. Tzuchi smirked as two of the clones dispirsed and as the other two charged towards him and he heard another one emerge behind he he smilied the screech from the ninja did definitely surprise him the sound only slightly frightening him and he knew what to do counter it. Tzuchi preformed a string of handsigns at a very quick pace his hearing shutting off aiming his palm at the ninja behind him and the two in front of him his palms expelling a powerful wave of sound based chakra. The other ninja was now at a point blank range and would take full effect if nothing was done in moments. Moments later his hearing did return to him as he jumped from the tree he was on to another tree so that there would only be room on the branch for him.

Name: Sound Shockwave
Element: Sound
Description: Preforming a quick string of handsigns and aiming his palms around himself tzuchi will expel sound chakra from his palms which causes a large amount of damage to those within close range but little to none to people who are six feet or more away.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

OOC: tell me. . . how much can you hear more than a normal person can ? 3 times ? or 10 times ? then if you have a hearing sense more than a person have ? then you will ear will be bleeding even if someone screamed very loud near at your ear right ? . . hehe . . i really dont know anything . . please explain before i will post. . :)
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

OOC: actually my ability to hear depends on how i want it to be, I can make myself deaf temporarily or i can make my hearing so advanced i could hear a pin drop in a loud party it's all up to me how much i do and don't want to hear so as you screamed in my ear i could have just turned my sense of hearing down to avoid most of the damage
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 3:20 am

OOC: but you said you turned your hearing sense back right when the attack was few meters far away and i screamed at your ear right after you brought it back. . . and you didn't turn your hearing sense down when i screamed at you. . . and you can't really turn it down right because it was a surprise . . any reason ? :)
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:03 am

OOC: It was a normal sense of hearing my character doesn't keep his hearing above human hearing unless he has a reason and he didn't have one at the time so it was just normal human level so at the most you only gave him a headache
Back to top Go down
Byakuran Senju
Genin
Genin
Byakuran Senju

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:35 am

OOC: headache ? ok. . . i'll post later.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 7:53 am

OOC:

Tzuchi, actually you cant really hear a pin drop in a loud party like you mentioned. Your just a genin, you cant really fully utilize your KKG in that rank. So yeah dont be far ahead.

~Reminder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]   Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakuran Vs. Anyone [Chuunin below] [OFFRPGDM]
Page 1 of 1