Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lets go. ***hole

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hinin Twilian

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lets go. ***hole Empty
PostSubject: Lets go. ***hole   Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 5:31 pm

He would storm into the area that he didnt feel like describing right now. It would be a feild. He was pissed off and waiting for someone to prove their so called strength. He clenched his fist, his temper rising high and his anger flowing out of his body. He knew what was going to happen and he knew he would win. He couldn't lose to someone that was nothing more than a bully. A stupid little playground bully that didn't have anything but talk. He patiently waited for the man to come into the area or he should be called a boy because thats what he was.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lets go. ***hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go. ***hole   Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

In a flurry of leaves and dust, a slender black haired male appears leaning against a young tree, hands crossed and masked with Black Electrical tape. His eyes closed, yet he seemed so alert as he turned his head into the direction of another so called male amongst this land. "Hello there, I believe I'm the one your obviously angered towards." He says as he pushes off of the tree, finally opening his eyes revealing a pair of Emerald Green eyes. Setoshi flashes a quick smile as he begins to walk in a nearly complete circle around his opponent, then stopping five yards directly in front of his opponent.

"First may I ask your name?", "Setoshi Cyramus Hibiki, Seto for short" Setoshi says, his voicing booming across the land as if thunder had just roared within the heavens. The winds ripped across the empty lands that the two stood on, thunder clouds rolling in from behind the other male. "Also, make the first move." Setoshi speaks. As if a glitched happened on a computer screen, Setoshi struck a pose similar to that of the Leaf ninja Rocklee, one hand behind him the other out front in a taunting fashion.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hinin Twilian

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lets go. ***hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go. ***hole   Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 6:02 pm

He would grined his teeth, as if he were in pain. He clenched his fists more. His eyes were practicly growling at the man in front of him. He would slowly move his hand behind his back and grab a kunai from his belt. He snarled lightly then said Hinin...Uchiha.... His eyes shifted into the first stage of sharingon. He looked directly into the eyes of the man that was now know as Seto. He would begin running at him with all of his speed. He neared the man quickly as he took a swing at him with the kunai tightly gripped in hand. He stopped mid-swing then let his leg shoot up into a kick that was powerful enough to crush a tree if given the chance. If connected, it would wind the air from the male's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lets go. ***hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go. ***hole   Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 6:26 pm

Setoshi smiled as he analyzed every twitch or slight of movement that the other male gave, each slight of hand or clench explained more about the man than what he could have said. When Hinin spoke of his name Setoshi gave a slight bow, not keeping his eyes from the mans body. A bolt of purple lightning pierced through the sky above, this indicating a storm was near, Setoshi looked up into the sky thinking up of possible outcomes, but only two seemed to linger in his mind.

When Hinin ran towards Setoshi, he looked down at the Hinin's body movements,Setoshi determining which way the boy would strike his eyes no longer the Deep Emerald Green, but Now a Crimson Red, three black Tomoe appearing in each. As he watched the boy with each step he took Setoshi calculated the possible attack patterns that Uchiha his age new, when he stopped Mid strike with the kunai Setoshi merely backed up then, he caught the Hinin's leg with both of his arms. As he stopped it he reinforced them with a bit of chakra to slow the impact, Setoshi being slid back, his feet dug into the ground.

"Pretty strong kick you've got there Uchiha." Setoshi says as he held the boys leg tightly, "Yet, I'm afraid that's not nearly enough to put me down kid. . . . . No matter how angry you are." Setoshi spoke as he let go of the boys leg. "Come on you can do better than that" Setoshi says as he raised one hand to his face, instantly he disappeared then reappeared a few yards away. He began a flurry of hand signs, "Fire Style: Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation Jutsu", Setoshi takes in a great deal of air, as he expels it a thick ash covers the area in front, and behind Hinin, thus making it difficult to see even with the Sharingan.

Setoshi flashes a quick smile before starting another set of hand signs, "Katon • Yuutename no Jutsu [Fire Release • Melting Rain Skill]", Setoshi raised his hands to the skies, within one thrust a sound like a cannon expelled from them. A wave of chakra mixed with the clouds above, within seconds golf ball sized embers seemed to rain down on the area. Setoshi kept his left hand to the air, a Black Flame running from out of his sleeve and above his head, shielding Setoshi from the raining embers. "Come on kid, I won't kill you, but I will discipline you !" Setoshi yells into the thick Ash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets go. ***hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go. ***hole   Lets go. ***hole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go. ***hole
Page 1 of 1