Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Scroll of Memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:37 am

As the sun hung high within the skies of Sunagakure the villagers carried along with there shopping and busy lives, not knowing that one of the strongest Ninja in the world was planning to bring forth an age old relic known as, The Scroll of Memory. Yet, he wasn't only bringing it back to life he was giving knew meaning to this scroll.

A series of blurs vanished then reappeared all across the vast Village Hidden in the Sand, many people staring up atop the houses to stare, but to only turn there attention back to there busy lives while muttering "Damn Setoshi, he's going to break something one day". As the blurs continued they finally made there end atop the round circular room of the Kazekage's building. A man dressed in a long black travelers cloak knelt down to the sanded room, enhancing his ear to increase the sound vibrations he would hear, he noted that the Kazekage was within the office.

After listening he walked off the sided of the building, applying chakra to his feet so that he could hang from it side way, he saw the Kazekage in there and tapped on the glass that overlooked the entire village. An Anbu masked placed on the masks face to hide his identity, but most people around the village already knew him. A long slender scroll strapped to his back, nearly sliding off if he hadn't caught it in time.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:24 am

Tenshin looked back and then opened the window. Tenshin looked at the man then turned around telling him to come inside in a way. Tenshin then sat down in his chair then watched the man. " Whats your purpose for being here known. " Tenshin says in alm voice. Tenshin then sat there and then waited on him to Speak.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:38 am

Setoshi grabbed a hold of the window seal and flipped inside, removing his Anbu mask as he was in the air. He took a seat in one of the Kazekage's arm chairs. "Aww come on, don't tell me you forgot about your strongest ninja in the village." Setoshi says as he looks up at the Kazekage with his snow blue eyes, he pulled off his back a long slender scroll which he held out in front of him. "I am back from my two year search, finally finding the Scroll of Memory. Now we can begin on my little project" He says throwing the scroll to the floor, it unraveling at the Kazekage's feet.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:55 am

Tenshin signed when the man said best ninja. " Hum, Best." Tenshin sidin a deep voice grinning. He looked at him toss a scroll on the ground and wachted it un ravel. "Whats this scroll about." He said a bit confused. " And what plan you trying to accomplish Setoshi." Tenshin says looking bak at him balling his fist up placeing under his over his left eye that was alredy coverd by his white hair. Tenshin awaited on the man to speak once more.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:51 am

"Setoshi stood up from the chair and placed one hand on the scroll, he sent one jet of chakra from his hand into the scroll. Instantly as if a movie where passing on the screen did Setoshi's dreams start to play on the scroll. "This is the Scroll of Memory, it records all Memory that any person has had within 24 hours, records them then plays them back." Setoshi says lifting his hand off of the scroll, slowly the Memories began to fade from it. He sat back down looking at the scroll as if it where expected to due something. "Seeing as I can't remember any Jutsu that I copy with my Chimera technique, I want to convert this scroll into a sort of safe box for it. That way I can go back to this and retrieve the memory instantly." Setoshi says as he held out his hand making small chakra orbs. . .
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Tenshin watched part of his memory. " Hum pretty nice scroll, why are you showing and telling me about this want me to store it here keep it safe for you." Tenshin said calmly. Tenshin then look a the chakra orb Setoshi made. He sighed then looked at the scroll again. Tenshin placed his hand on the scroll and started to feed chakra into to it. A Blury image showed up. Tenshin then removed his hand as the image went away. " Nice if i would have fead it more chakra that memory would have showed up and i think i know what image that was." Tenshin says thinking for a second. " So you want me to hold the scroll for you Setoshi, or what?" Tenshin says in a deep vice looking at Setoshi.

((Cant Think))
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 7:38 pm

Setoshi closed his eyes slowly, tilting his head back as if he where extremely exhausted. "Noooo, I need you to aid me into making this into scroll into a containment device for me." Setoshi says as he opens his eyes, the sun reflecting off of them, a bright blue glow flowing from them. "I really need to start on this immediately, but if you can't help me it's alright." Setoshi says grabbing the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scroll of Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Memory   Scroll of Memory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scroll of Memory
Page 1 of 1