Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Second Half Of The Scroll

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Second Half Of The Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 11:50 am

I stood on a window ledge on the 10th floor of the Raikage building waiting for my fellow Akatsuki. It would be harder this time Kitaro would still be in the building and the scroll was in the desk in his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

I placed the seal on the window before activating it and going to meet Metaru.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 11:57 am

Metaru stood at the edge of the hall. "So, I'm guessing this is more of a full out strike type of deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:20 pm

I nodded breifly before checking the window again "Yup but we still need to be carefull, Kitaro's pretty strong".
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:21 pm

Metaru nodded, "I know what you mean, but I've something just in case. Now let's go get this scroll, ofice is up I'm assuming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:30 pm

Again I nodded and pulled myself up onto the sill above me. "5 more floors then we're there but its almost definatly going to be gaurded".
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:34 pm

"Alright, stealth mode it is." Metaru raised his hands as he walked forward, bending the light around himself and E, making them completely invisible. "Now let's do this quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:34 pm

footsteps could be heard by the guards above
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:35 pm

"No point, we can't rush or we'll screw up" I mumered calmy edging myself round the corner of the building "and stop talking so loud".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:35 pm

several guards were close and laughing about something
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 12:37 pm

Metaru nodded, not that E could see him. Noting the guards, he moved in slowly, charging his hands with electricity. There was then a slight crackle all of the guards dropping to the floor as metaru had shocked their nervous points.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm

ki was standing behind them. "eh, are you raiding my clanmasters office? i feel bad for you." ki smiled. his eyes turning black with golden irises. they had truly pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:49 pm

Masahiro could have slapped himself, "Eiiichiro, go on for the scroll, oh and take some of this." He emptied his bottle of mercury on the floor, then divided the francium into two equal halves, handing one bottle of it to E. "I'll deal with this."

Turning, he faced Ki, disbanding the stealth field. "Look here Ki, we're just taking back what's ours, you can relax."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:51 pm

" no. you are invading my clanmasters area, and whether i like it or not im going to have to either drive you away or kill you. by the way how did they like the soup?" ki made the floorinto lava. burning thre bottle of liquid. and burning metarus feet.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:54 pm

Metaru floated off the ground, hovering in mid-air.

"Yeesh, by doing that, you just created more damage to the place then we even could have. And they really liked it surprisingly." Metaru raised his hands, tuning his pulse for the Willows specific body charge, then released it. As this simply changed the charge of the atoms that were already there, there was no way for Ki to see this coming, and if it hit him, it would surely throw him back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:56 pm

ki saw the movement of his hand and knew what he was doing. he quickly changed his system so it wouldnt harm him. "eh, i can change it back and if we ever survive through this ill mail you the ingredients and how to cook it." ki dove into the lava. not even burned. instead, his skin turned black.he was out of sight now.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

I need to be less obvious.

Metaru watched him dive down and reached his hand down. Luckily, though the bottle of mercury had broken, the mercury itself needed to be much hotter to evaporate. He then spread a hand in it's direction. "Human or not Ki, mercury poisoning will make you sick!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 3:01 pm

ki had changed the melecular system so it was now water. it was bubbling. metaru heard kis voice. " eh, not today young'un." kis high pitched chuckle hoverd over the lava areana.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

"Nope, today."

Metaru lowered his other hand, showing that it had already charged the energy for his lightning blast. That being done, he released it, it taking a mere tenth of a second to hit the water and travel through it at that distance, in hopes of charging the lightning and shocking Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 8:05 pm

(there was only a little bit of water left and it already evaporated. theres still lava. metaru saw turned around and saw ki behind him his clothes singed slightly. he lifted his naked hand quickly and set his palm quickly on metarus face. burning it off. if he escaped the 3 seconds of death, the wound still wouldnt heal. he would either die of blood loss or die of viral shock. shutting down his body.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 12:43 am

Seeing Ki's hand coming towards him, Metaru panicked, cancer was not a good way to go out. He tried to lean back but couldn't evade the hit, quickly putting his hands together formulating a different back up plan. After his face was burned away, Metaru's body disappeared in a puff of white smoke, in it's place was his metal disk. Which then flew off towards the window, reattaching itself to Metaru's back, who was now crouched on the sill.

"That was sly Ki, but I'm not one for getting my face burned off. Anyways, I've business to attend to upstairs, so, I'll be on my way now."

Leaping backwards out the window, Metaru used his flight technique to gain height, aiming for another window a few floors up.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

ki smiled. "good." he went up in a puff of smoke also. and the real ki was standing next to the kage desk. he had hid it effiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 7:31 am

Ki felt something sharp pressing against his back whatever it was there was some kind of liquid on it.
" You know what that is" I said, with grim satisfaction.
The liquid began to burn into Ki's skin.
I smiled and said two words "Citric Acid".
Pressing the knife in a little further the acid began to spread over Ki's skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

Kitaro was not sitting on his desk nor was he anywhere to be senn the scroll was also missing along with his important papers and some other scrolls
(my apologies for not being here but I have a swim meet and i picked up internet momentarily so i had to post that the scroll wasnt there)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 9:50 pm

" youll regret that." ki growled as his hair turned red and his skin turned black. he turned around fast and slammed eiichiros head on the desk. then he pulled out the knife and threw it out the window, reaching for the antidote in his robes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Half Of The Scroll
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next