Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Leaf Village[Konoha]

Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Empty
PostSubject: Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])   Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 6:25 am

After losing to his match at the Chuunin Exams, for the first time, Raitera decided he needs some training.
So he asked all the Chuunins, Special Jounins, and Jounins of Konoha to head outside the village and will train with him.
He also posted a sign that tells:
"All Chuunins, Special Jounins, and Jounins of Konoha, please head outside the village and go train with me. I am willing to do anything after you train with me"
"I need someone with wind element to fight with and to train with."
"I urgently need to know on how to manipulate wind chakra"

"Oh, what-a-drag, I still cant believe I lost to that genin!"
"But it's okay, I didnt actually lose, he won by default."

Raitera was sitting on a tree outside the village.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])   Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:52 am

Kitsuke happens to pass by Konoha when he saw a post in different parts of the village. Well the guy is looking for someone who can manipulate wind, sadly Kitsuke can manipulate wind just like a toy. So Kitsuke felt a slight urge and curiousness to head outside of the village and meet this guy looking for someone to train. And its Kitsuke's nature to help someone in need specially in the category training. Kitsuke quickly made a decision and follow the pathway towards the guy. Jumping from trees to trees, from ground to air just like wind itself. Even from afar, Kitsuke can feel a chakra presence in the woods outside Konoha.

" This guy must be really determined to train, he even posted a lot of paper in the village just to see if someone can teach him wind manipulation. Well I like that kind of attitude, I like someone who possesses that kind of trait. "Kitsuke silently murmured to himself as he took the pathway towards the area. Kitsuke didn't bother to even hide, and quickly showed himself to the guy he wants to meet. And to his surprise, the guy is just a genin, a really really determined genin. " Ahm, to get the attention of the genin, Kitsuke controlled the wind to swing a little breeze in the area, making the trees move and sway like dancing in winds palm." Kitsuke murmured again to himself. And a voice from inside of his head replied to his statement, " what the hell are you going to do now Kitsuke?, train someone you don't even know who?... ugh... that's going to be fun isn't it? " It was Raijuu, Kitsuke's bijuu and companion as long as he lives in this cruel and happy world. " Well, I love training and helping and you know it Raijuu... so just wait and watch.. ok? Kitsuke replied.
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Leaf Village[Konoha]

PostSubject: Re: Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])   Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:30 pm

As Raitera sits quietly in a flat rock in the middle of a plain... He then feels a breeze in that certain area that should have no wind/breeze that would pass on that place/area.
"I sense a chakra, but no ordinary chakra, It has a massive amount of chakra"
"Well, it could be the one that caused that breeze to pass by here in this place that shouldnt be having any breeze at this time."
"That could only mean one thing, it's an opponent to fight me, or a sensei to train with me."

"Whose there? Show yourselves!" Raitera shouted with fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])   Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies]) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raitera vs. Anyone (Chuunin/S.Jounin/Jounin Only)(Max of 2 enemies only)(that makes 1[me] vs. 2[enemies])
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: