Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting the new Kage..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

Visiting the new Kage.. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 1:55 pm

Shishika traveled through the blistering and scarring winds that rode along the dusted plains of the Sand Village, walking up to the building where the Kazekage resided. Stumbling upon two guards, they stood in front of her, gliding their eyes among her appearance. A dusty old coat, tattered by former fights. A cowl, hiding her facial features, and baggy pants that lapped each other in size, by a mere half-inch as they went down to her ankles. "Who are you." The first guard spoke, holding a kunai in his left hand. The other guard stepped up beside him, holding 3 shuriken in his right hand. "What business do you have here." The second guard said. It was more of a command then a question. Having such low ranked people to her give her orders angered her, and shit began to grit her teeth. She only accepts being commanded by those she is loyal to, or whom is superior to her. She simply bowed. "I am Shi. I am here to see my new Kage for briefing." She stood back up, straight. She desired more power. More diplomacy. As the guards left sight, they traveled to the Kazekage's office, probably to speak to him about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:02 pm

Tenshin got news of her arrival and in a glimps second he was in front of her eyes walking towards her. " Who are you and why do you come here. I have yet to remember any meeting." Tenshin said calm as he stood tall showing no emotion at all. Tenshin was wearing is normal purple clothing with tribal marking on them with white fur on the left shoulder, His white hair cover his left eye as one eye look straight threw her soul. Tenshin then stood there awaiting her answer. The wind blew shifting his hair but not revealing his secret that est under his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 4:10 pm

Shishika continued to walk to Tenshin, and kneeled down, lightly pushing the cowl off of her head, revealing her softened face, and her beautiful blackened and shining hair. She looked at him, and then looked at a bent angle, staring at his ninja shoes. "Kazekage, I am Shishika of the Garningsha no Hyuuga clan branch. I have been moved here by my former Kage to undergo special training and abide by your command." With that, she stood straight up looking at him. She wondered what was behind that hair of his, possibly hiding an eye much like Kakashi. Still, she did not let her curiosity get in the way of her greeting.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 4:22 pm

Tenshin turned around and walked away from her. When he got to the door of his Mansion he stood there." Okay first rule, dont ever bow down to me I dislike that, because I am not your master, and yournot my slave. So please do not, bow to me." Tenshin said in a deep voice. Tenshin then pushed the door open and when he did a wave of Chakra came from his body and blew under Shishika foot. A way of him saying Hello , but some take it diffrent. " Follow me." Tenshin says as he walks into the dark house. Tenshin went up into his office then sat on his desk kicking his foot up on the desk and then awaited on her to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 4:59 pm

Being lightly swooped into the air by a massive gust of chakra, she walked into the room, lightly pushing the door open, but her strength forced it to slam against the wall, shattering the glass window. "My apologies.." She said, walking over to the destruction. After fully examining the glass, she immediately assembled every single piece, and welded them together, forming the glass as it first was, and placed it into the door, lightly pushing it shut. She took her seat, and began to speak. "I apologize for the display of loyalty when we met. I was taught to give all of my loyalty to those who commanded me, and no other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the new Kage..   Visiting the new Kage.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the new Kage..
Page 1 of 1