Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting Sungakure

Go down 
+2
.Stylx
Yaichi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaichi
Jounin
Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 1:44 am

Artemis staggered through the dessert as the heat Wore down, he had became majorly dehydrated from the long journey him and his comrade had taken. As he walked his feet seemed to sink into the sand, as he had became tired each step he took was harder to pull back out of the deep treacherous sand. But the look on his face did not show his exhaustion, He kept his Reserve as it seemed a akatsuki trait. As they always appeared very calm and collected, Artemis walked along keeping up his pace not wanting fall behind. he looked over the large sand dune but just to get another glimpse of more sand, he sighed and walked down the large mound of sand. He kept his hands sunk down in his pockets, his right hand clasping a scroll. Which was strange cause he usually carried a large Black and Red Scythe around everywhere he went. But knowing their Visit To Sungakure was a Discreet one he wanted to keep a low profile, and they way he usually dressed was nothing less than a attention getter. Artemis brought his hands up out of his pockets slicking his hair back as he said to Stylx, "looks like were almost there." He stated not even turning to face His teammate. As the final word rolled of his tongue a gust of wind blew up the hill of sand blowing around his completely dark cloak, and snowy white hair. As his hair had became messy he reached up slicking his hair once more, as this was a often habit of his it seemed to annoy many people. But thinking nothing of it he brought his hands back down tucking them back into his pockets.

He Gripped the Loose scroll that lay deep in his pocket, As they walked up another sand dune, Artemis peeked over once more seeing the large Village only a half mile away. He let out a sigh of relief as there walk wasn't much more, he hung his head down as he slid down the the mountain of sand.
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:04 am

Stylx hid in the depths of Masuju's stomach. The large puppet's stature and spacious insides, provided perfect space for Stylx to travel with and in. Its weight shook the sand beneath the two, each step of the great, wooden giant resinating power to desert animals and surroundings. Stylx spoke in a chilling voice that echoed through the body of Masuju and traveled to Artemis's ears. "You were always weak in the points of persistence and endurance...". The comment was snippy, like always coming from Stylx, and even as a partner, Stylx still treated him like an unwanted beast. The creaking joints of the colossal puppet screamed with a deathly moan. At last they made contact with the village. The chest compartment of the Masuju creaked open and Stylx, what looked like, fell out of the great puppet. He landed silently, and looked down at Artemis. Stylx had to make minor preparations before he aided in taking out some of the village with Artemis. As much as he hated him, their battle plans were flawless. Artemis would wreck havoc with break taking Taijutsu arts, while Stylx controlled projectile firing puppets from the back, allowing dangerous weaponry to wizz past Arty and clip off the opponent. Overall, a dangerous team. Flicking his hand at Artemis, a symbol of 'Go on.', Stylx withdrew Masuju into a summoning scroll and slipped it back in his ghostly robes. Withdrawing a new, more demonic looking scroll, Stylx unclipped the holding of the writing and summoned Ki' Den.

It was surely going to be a successful invasion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:33 am

Hybris ran through the sand dunes with extreme speed, toppeling over hundreds of buildings on the way by landing several clean and destructive kicks. Killing hundreds of civilians, she shot bones out of her fingers and body, shredding the bodies and corpses of her victims. As she noticed how close she was to reaching her Akatsuki members, she flipped high into the air - Firing hundreds of multiple amounts of bone densified bullets at the civilians and ninja below her, killing them as they brutally drilled into their bodies. She landed with a thump, and stood up slowly - Looking around to see if the Kage had yet arrived, and possibly with backup. "Where is this little welcoming committee.." Her eyes were bloodshot, and her mind was over-run and lusted with anger and desire for death and misery. She gripped her swords scroll underneath her Akatsuki robe and let go, deciding it wasn't time to release that.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:40 am

Tenshin was wearing all purple clothing with trial marking around it and white fur on the left shoulder. Tenshin hair was long and went down to his shoulder blade and he had red viens covering his left eye. H ewas very calmly in his office discussing important matters with The Hokage know as Naruto, Kusakage known as Naizu. Tenshin was in his office speaking to the other two Kages about a treaty. " ... So what do you guys say do we have a deal." Tenshin says calmly looking at Naruto and Naizu. Tenshin then awaited fo them to speak he placed a paper and pen in front of both of them. Tenshin then smiled Evil ly with his normal look and awaited to speak or sigh the paper." It very reasonable you become in trouble i scratch your back and you scratch mine basicly." He said calming.
Back to top Go down
Yaichi
Jounin
Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:44 am

Artemis kept walking totally ignoring his degrading comment, it seemed that his teammate was always putting down his intelligence and self worth. But he couldn't help but smirk as a thought raced through his mind., "ha ha, me and Stylx are always into it, but i wouldn't want anyone else fighting next to me that's for sure." . As Artemis walked along he started remembering the long history he had with stylx, and he thought of all the missions the had completed together, He started remembering the time they took out almost a whole abnu squad, just the two of them. But soon the smile faded away as he got a glimpse of the village, he squinted his eyes as the brightly shining sun glared across the sand. And Artemis Could only wonder what Awaited them in Sungakure. But keeping his hopes up he wished for one day he could just go without any confrontations, but knowing he got himself into this line of work he only had himself to blame. Artemis did possess a certain valuable technique that was feared and envied by all , The dreaded shouten clan.. They were said to be descendants of the gods, with the power to harness and obtain human souls for there own self worth. Seeing that the clans members had been spread across the globe akatsuki was lucky to obtain a such unlikely member. Soon Artemis had reached near the front gate, he knew that he may have to deal with the kazekage himself. He had previous run ins with him before, but it seemed to not bother him much as he wasn't that impressed by the Kazekage's power. Deep down he knew Akatsuki's True motives, which did make him a little fearful but he never expressed this to anyone not even stylx.

As he came to the Great front gate of the Sand village Sand poured out of his sandles, he shook his foot trying to remove the excess sand, but he had failed. "uh this stuff i swear, i don't know how anyone could live here." he stated with disgust.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:50 am

Naruto was wearing his Hokage robe that was white, with a line of red fire at the bottom. Along with his Hokage hat on top of his head. "I guess we have a deal, Kazekage." Naruto bends down towards the desk and sighns the treaty paper. Afterwards, he looks up towards the Kusakage and waits patiently. "Kazekage, Akatsuki have been on the move lately. Do you think someday they are going to target you and attack this village? If that day comes, I hope to be here to lend you a hand." He decided to play it safe and secretly made a shadow clone.

Last edited by Naruto on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:20 am

In a spontaneous, shocking, and ominous barrage of noise, twelve gray blurs of smoke rushed over Artemis's head, striking the great front gate. At the slightest contact, the gray blurs erupted in a violent, deafening explosion, practically destroying the colossal door. Stylx landed next to Artemis, looking dead ahead at the guards attacking them. "Oops... Looks like I've made quite a racket..." Guards swarmed around the two Akatsuki members, flimsy weapons at hand. "Don't move a muscle..." Stylx whispered to Artemis. As soon as Stylx ended his sentence Ki' Den landed on top of them, just skimming their bodies, yet not touching them completely. The force and power of the land from Ki' Den sent a shock wave of pure chakra, rippling throughout a huge radius, knocking back all the guards, intimidating most. Ki' Den was such a monster above all the little ants we called 'humans'. She stared down at the flimsy guards trying to run away and within a second multiple explosions of demonic fire erupted around Stylx and Artemis, literally frying the guards to death - incinerating them in a sea of unholy fire. With that, Stylx turned to Artemis and said softly, "Looks like we have a free pass in."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:36 am

Naizu answered the question for the Hokage,"Sooner than you think, I had left a couple of my clones back a little ways because I saw two individuals that look somewhat suspicious. I didn't now what they were doing that far out and without a traveling bag or anything to keep them hydrated and the wardrobe...I had an idea what it was but I wasn't sure. As I got here, knowledge came to me as I assume they destroyed the clones, indeed they were akatsuki. I don't know what they want from here but they are definitely on there way so I'd suggest that you keep on guard...Both of you" he said in a calm, serious tone. Naizu wore only his Kusakage hat, he chose not to wear a robe for he felt it to be a drag on his attire and was always fashion conscious about what he wore. "Tenshin, where are your ANBU, shouldn't they be outside of those doors?" he asked as he looked out the window.

((OOC: Pm me who you going against got it Akatsuki then ill make the post order))
Sign: Tenshin Nara
Back to top Go down

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 7:48 pm

[[I would like to make an appearance here...]]

Kidate was hopping from rooftop to rooftop in the hidden village of the sand, visiting his old home. In an act of nostalgia he had set up flags around the village he was going to retrieve. So far his time was nearly halved compared to what it had been so long ago. As he grabbed the final flag, he turned around at the hint of a noise. He couldn't place the noise, but he knew he heard it. As he sniffed the air, one thing caught his attention. His jaw dropped and the flags clattered to the ground. "Hy...bris?" He mumbled to himself. Suddenly, in a blur of white and red, he pounced from the rooftop and began to run on all fours toward the place where he had caught the scent. When he finally located it he noticed a scene that would prove interesting. Jumping up onto a rooftop, he stalked around the shinobi before him, getting behind the one he had come to see. Leaping down, he landed in a puff of sand directly behind her. "Well if it isn't you." He said aloud, taking a few steps forward, still on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:19 pm

Tenshin sighned then heard a big bang. " Hum Naizu there gone on a mission and i guess we going on one two looks like my village is under attack, guess the Akatsuki made it here." Tenshin says standing up looking at them Tenshin walked over to a cabnet with three swords in it and a Scroll in the middle of them all. " Summon me when you need me." A oice Eckoed in his head as he looked at the scroll. Tenshin then grabbed one blue and one red sword and placed it one on each waist. Tenshin thne grabed the long silver sword and placed it on his back. At the end he picked up the scroll and tied it to his waist letting it set under his stomach over his crotch. " Ya Ready or what?" Tenshin didnt wait on there answer and then opened the window and jumped out of it where he stood and looked at three kids walk up to his office with a cocky look on there faces. Tenshin then grinned an created a clone right in front of them. " Hello i was sent here to give ya a present." The clone said the clone then grinned cocky. " BOOM!!!" the clone said aloud as it egnited, only someone fulish would stand there and take that hit dead on and if these kids where truly Akatsuki they would have jumped back and dodged. Tenshin then did a set of handsigns. He then stood there awaiting the smoke to clear as he watched the explosion go off. He was trying to see what he as up against realy.

Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha
Element: None
Description: Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tenshin. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Tenshin can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

((Post order: Tenshin Nara, Stylx, Naizu,Hybris,Naruto, and Kidate.))

((OOC: Once Everyone has posted Make a new Topic After your post. So avoid the Chaos So ill let Akatsuki choice who they wanna fight so at the end of the Akatsuki post add this

Hybris vs Naruto
Stylx vs (Put Name of your Opponent)
Kidate vs (Put Name of your Opponent)
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

Both Stylx and Artemis entered the Sand Village with condescending ease; Gently strutting pass the fried corpses and blown down gate. Sensing great power nearby, besides the two Akatsuki members, Stylx adjusted his scope and honed in on multiple Kages. Returning the scope to its normal features, Stylx grinned maliciously and said, beneath his breath, "Jackpot...". Stylx continued walking with an egotistical sway, Ki' Den, still at the front gates, waiting for any other Akatsuki Members to show. Stylx gripped a summoning scroll in his right arm, while his left hand's palm ejected his 'Vulcan's Nozzle'. Strutting up a long staircase he heard a man coming close. As thought, it was a Kage. The Kazekage to be exact. Using a very simple explosive clone technique, Stylx opened his summoning scroll. The clone then erupted, engulfing the two, unmoving, Akatsuki members in their place. The flames reduced to smoke where the Akatsuki Members still stood, unharmed completely with a large puppet in front of them. It was Masuju, again; Chakra Shields present. The fortified shields of energy obviously blocked the great explosion. With that, Stylx jumped up on Masuju's shoulders and fired a jet of condensed, insanely hot, white fire at the Kazekage. The force of such condensed energy could reach and fry the Kage in an instant. He had to be agile and quick to escape the large blast of fire, or else he would melt almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:45 pm

Suddenly a large wave in the form of a wolf engulfed the the flame, dousing it and rushing towards the two akatsuki members rapidly. It was Naizu's jutsu as he had appeared in front of the Kazekage and in a smart tone spoke,"See, this is why you always need me around ya know, I mean I'm always saving your ass and you obviously need me for your wardrobe and...theres just so many reasons" he said with a laugh. He made no assumptions about the damage to the two and simply stood with his arms crossed and observing the two with his Oakegan in stage three, knowing the possible threat that the men presented to the himself aswell as the other Kage's as well. Naizu had a sense for what was going to happen next but kept it to himself and decided allow the akatsuki's next actions reveal themselves in case his presumption was wrong. Though relaxed, Naizu looked on with a readiness to engage should something happen in a sudden manner.

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.

Name:Canine style: Tsunami
Element:Water
Description:Naizu creates a massive 200ft wave that forms into a fox's upper body. When
crashing down, it creates paws from the body of water and swipes at the foe. The field will be covered for 4 post and while there, the waves will swipe at the opponent as paws.
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Village: Takigakure

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:32 pm

Hybris then dispersed of about 10 bone clones with titanium hard calcium exertion. Then, she sent the clones to Naruto's position in an instant. Following up her attack, she summoned an extremely dense mist which blocked out the sun temporarily. Channeling a small amount of chakra was enough to potentially disregard the heat they were surrounded in. Suddenly, whipping a scroll out, she tossed it into the mist, having it disappear completely. As a follow up, she took her sword out and activated its fourth hidden ability, which immediately made the mist around them turn the temperature to a near -30, making it beyond freezing point. Also, summoning a group of Chi leeches, they form around Naruto and would have automatically stuck to him due to their intangible nature, and to cover her tracked movements up, she jumped into the mist, disappearing completely. While in the mist, she blew out a hidden substance that increased the potential density of the mist and darkened its areas around them.

Jutsu:[/spoiler]
Name: Hitoshirenu Ansatsu Tekkunikku (Unseen Assassination Technique)
Element: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Description: During the Hidden Mist Technique, Hybris will completely extract the human and matter that makes up her body and make it unseen by any eye. Her atoms will completely break down into a smaller size than molecular potentiality, making her completely invisible and unseen. She will also become completely unhearable. Since these potential needs for combat have been extinguished from the enemy during the activation of this jutsu; this makes it one of the most effective assassination techniques ever created.
-
Name: Shurikunai Danmaku Kara Sono Kiri (Shuriken and Kunai Barrage from the Mist)
Element: Supplementary, Ninjutsu
Description: Hybris will throw a scroll into the mist which will dissapear and form into the mist itself. Once the scroll has been enveloped by the mist, it will create hundreds of kunai and shuriken. The projectiles will be consumed by the mist, and dissapear completely. Hybris is capable of with-holding the jutsu due to her massive amount of chakra. She can do this, even when in the heat of battle. Once the opponent(s) are surrounded by mist, they will fall prey to Hybris` will to immediately disperse of the illusion and the kunai/shuriken will appear from the mist, heading in the direction of her enemy(ies). If the opponent(s) are struck by the shuriken or kunai they will be injected with a cancerous virus. Since there are so many projectiles at once this will increase the cancers effect massively. This virus burns the enemies insides, and rots there organs.
-
Name: Never-Ending Hidden Mist Technique
Element: Water
Description: Once the Hidden Mist technique has been activated, this jutsu acts as a Hidden Mist Technique. This jutsu simply is what the title proclaims it to be. The mist will never be taken away, blown away, or ended unless told so by Hybris. This mist cannot be blown away, seen through, or heard through by anyone besides Hybris.
-
Sword Ability #3: Mist Style; Keiro of Shimo (Path of Frost)
Effect: Allows Hybris to make the temperatures in the midst of Hidden Mist Jutsu to negative stature, that ranks almost 4x as low as freezing point.
-
Name: Kichigai Gaikotsu Kuro no Jutsu (Disgruntled Skeletal Clone Jutsu)
Element: Shikotsumyaku
Description: Using the Shikotsu Myaku Kekkei Genkai ability, Hybris has discovered a new form of her bone technique. She quickly performs the needed handsigns to use disposed or broken bones inside of her body to make lesser bone-like skeleton clones. These clones hit extremely hard, but are very poor in their defensive abilities.
-
Name: Mist Ignious
Element: -
Description: Hybris will release a powerful and deadly toxin into the mist that surrounds her and any enemies present. The toxin DOES NOT effect Hybris whatsoever, but however - If breathed in by the opponent (who would be unaware of the toxin, might I add since this jutsu is done without handsigns or movement), they will be rooted in place due to the inhalation of toxic gas. Then - The second stage of the Ignious puts an extremely lethal flamable substance into the mist which makes the mist resemble that of an A-Bomb if everignito flame touches it. Luckily, if Hybris were ever to be caught in the explosion, she would quickly use her speed and Kinkotsu abilities to get out the area in less then a split second.[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:42 pm

Naruto sees one of the Akatsuki members attacking him, starting the fight by throwing strong bones at him. "Looks like this one is of the once to be Kaguya Clan. Just my luck." He suddently bursts into his 3-Tailed Kyuubi State, sending a large sheild of Kyuubi's chakra outward from all around him. Pushing the bones(and whatever else she attacked me with) and the Akatsuki member about 20 feet away from him. He then instantly dissapeared and came up from behind one his opponents clones and punched it. Then he tried to punched the other clone but the clone dodged it, but he quickly kicked the clone in the chest. But he was left with damaged arm and leg. He didn't move, instead he dispersed. He suddently jumped out of the ground and hoped that he had finished off all the clones. He then waited for the Akatsuki's next attack.

Last edited by Naruto on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:53 pm

Kidate sighed as he watched Hybris assault the Hokage. She always had a flair for moves like that, he watched her bones fly toward the kage nostalgically. He was instantly pulled back to the spar they had, and smiled slightly. Being pulled back to reality, he watched as the Kage cleared past the clones with ease. He fought back the urge to jump the Bijuu for her, it was her fight. Kidate has other plans. He turned to the final Kage, Tenshin Nara of Sunagakure. With a smile he charged wind chakra to his feet. Releasing it in a burst, he sailed toward the man, throwing a kunai toward him with an explosive tag attached. When it neared him he activated the tag, causing it to explode in a brilliant flash of light.

While the Kage was distracted Kidate picked the perfect place for them to fight. He appeared on the roof of the Kage's office, crouching low in a feline stance. He waved at the Kage he was to fight tauntingly, meowing loudly and letting out a deep purr. "Come on, pretty boy. Lets dance." He meowed toward the man in a cocky manner. "Are you a man or a mouse?" He asked, licking his lips at the mention of the furry little creature that most humans would find a repulsive meal.

[[Your reply can be in the form of making a new topic for us]]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 7:21 pm

(( I makeing a new Topic with Kidate so please dont wait for me to post))
Back to top Go down
Yaichi
Jounin
Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 8:40 pm

Artemis watched as everyone engaged in battle he sighed turning back, and looking at the Large front gate that had been busted open by Stylx. He brought his right hand up striping away his Akatsuki Robe, He clasped the thick silk lining as he tossed it onto the ground. The whole time he kept silent, as he walked out the front gate his feet sunk deep into the sand, as he hoped to put akatsuki quickly behind him. But knowing they might not let him go without a fight. Artemis Walked through the desert with his Large Scythe resting on shoulder, the harsh thick air stung his lungs as he breathed very heavily. The air was thick and uncomfortable, it seemed to burden him in a evil way just like before. But he kept moving in the harsh desert knowing his former members were busy, and as long as the kages kept fighting he was able to get away safely without killing anyone. As he slipped further and further away he seemed to grow tired and become dehydrated, As the winds started to pick up the sand blew around profusely making a large sand storm as his silhouette faded away in the distance the sun fell to the west as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Sungakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sungakure   Visiting Sungakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sungakure
Page 1 of 1