Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 8:06 pm

Tenshin Nara was standing on a building not to far from the raikage siting on a building looking into his office at him, his wife and child. Tenshin was wearing a all white outfit with red marking, a half peice of a cape covering his left arm stoping at the wrist of his hand. He had a red waist belt around him that ended with two red ribbons blowing in the wind with his cape.He wears a hood masking his whole face only showing his mouth and part of his nose, but he could see everything perfectly, like there nothing in his way(Look at Yotobi robe on my Siggy for picture). Tenshin then stood there watching the Raikage known as Saruno, and watching his own sister Ryu, and her child who name was unknown to him. Tenshin stood silently, not moving a inch and showing no emotions at all. He was gathering Information.

((OOC: Saruno, Ryu, and Hikari, are welcome, only one other person may join but Invetation only so ask Me if you wanna join.))
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

Hikari, the young slim girl standing at 4'4", she had long pink hair that was braided into 2 separate braids behind her, all the way to the bottom tips. Shining, her hair was flat at the top going straight down around her head, her bangs were straight down in multiple spike like shapes, next to each side of her face, a long strand of hair extended down and went back the sides of her head, sticking out of her hair pointed back where her ears are, are 2 metal like objects that look like they are covering her ears. On her body was a tight black one piece outfit that was both a shirt, and a skirt, the skirt was short and split open on a few areas, including on the sides, the shirt was connected as one to the skirt, it went straight up and covered most of her body besides her shoulders, the top of her sides, and a small diamond shape opening in the top center right above her breasts that. In the center was a long pink silk ribbon that was tied around the top of her waist and hung down behind her, on her shoulders, and the bottom of her neck was a brownish black soft scarf like object that hung down in 2 behind her in a strange shape with 5 threads handing off the end of each piece forming something similar to 2 hands. On her hands and arms was tight black sleeve like cloth that was tied with a very thin piece of thread, and covered her hand and went around her middle finger, on the outside of them were a very light soft pink almost transparent fabric that loosely covered it. On her legs were a very light dark pink type stocking that was tightened at the top with a single thin piece of string that looped in and out of the top, and on her feet were brown shoes with white tops, and bottoms. [See Signature Appearance]

Hikari, who was not actually in the office at the time was standing in the street right blow the building the man disguised was standing on, she stared up at him slightly squinting her eyes from the sun behind him, she remained quiet and simply stared at him watching what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm

Tenshin noticed someone looking at him and looked down to see his niece. " Hum so this is the girl Ryu and Saruno had, to bad she will never meet me, for i have died." Tenshin says looking back threw Saruno Office. He then thought. "Good thing she a child she cant get up her." Tenshin said as he stood there the wind blowing leting a lock of his white hair fall out his hood. Tenshin then moved it back under his hood hiding his hair so Saruno, but mostly Ryu wouldnt guess who he was. Even do Ryu and Tenshin had the same Tech thanks to the book she gave him he hid his Aura and chakra from her completely so she could since who she was.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:20 pm

Hikari looked back to the ground as her eyes watered a bit from the sun, she rubbed her eyes then looked at the window of the office the Raikage would probably be in. The wind picked up a little and blew her long hair that was in 2 braids in the back to the side, some people in the area looked at her wondering what she was looking at, but they couldn't see the man. The villagers were very kind to Hikari, each time one walked by they would put their flat hand on Hikaris hand and rub her head a little roughly saying stuff like Hello Hikari, or anything similar, each time they placed their hand on her head she closed her eyes a little the reopened them once they had stopped
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:31 pm

Tenshin then thought. " What better way to get the Raikage out her then to have his on daughter talk to a stranger and possible enemy of his village. " Tenshin said in his head as he begin to fall from the side of the building like a Halk soar down for his prey. When Tenshin was close to the ground he twisted his body and landed gentle, but as he stood up the ground underneath him made a small crater, infront of the girl. " Hello, what is your name child." Tenshin said in a deep voice. Grinning at this little girl, not for the pleasure to kill, but because it was the first he met his niece.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:36 pm

Hikari took a few steps back as he began falling from the building, the streets became quiet and people were no longer around. Hikari began to shake a little after seeing him land on the ground and walk in front of her, he towered over her and by the looks of him, it seemed as if he is a very experienced warrior and has been in many battles. Hikari turned around and quickly ran and hid behind one of the small buildings next to the office of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

Tenshin got on one knee. He lifted his right hand and smiled under his hood. " Don be afraid I am your uncl Tenshin but you must not tell my sister Ryu i came to visit you, that will only make her angery at you, and me sooner or later." Tenshin said holding his hand out waiting on her, he wanted to see if she could trust her. " So niece what is your name anyways, and can you stop hiding from your uncle and, come say hello i havent seen you since , you was in Ryu womb, in other words stomach. Trust me i am your uncle." Tenshin said waiting on her to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:46 pm

Hikari peaked out from behind the wall and heard what he was saying, still unsure of him, she started to walk slowly to him with one of her hands with the large sleeve at her hand up to her mouth, still shaking a little she never really communicated with others this strong other then her father.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:52 pm

Tenshin still held his smile, an d awaited on her to mov closer. " I not a bad guy to Family Ryu Uchiha is your Mothers name Saruno Kazura is your fathers name, I am Ryu Uchiha Brother, will half brother in a way. I am only here to meet you." Tenshin said inhis head. " Also here to learn about your Father and mother but i cant speak of that matter." Tenshin said in his head. Tenshin then kepted his hand out still making no sudden moves awaiting for her hand to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:00 pm

Hikari got in front of him, looking eye to eye with him since he was on one knee, with 1 hand still in front of her mouth in a half fist, she extended her other hand out to his rough looking hand. Not sure if he was telling the truth or not, she had no other choice but to try and believe him and try not to be scared of the "Man In The Hood"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:05 pm

Tenshin smiled. "So what is your name." He asked calming thinking about what Ryu would have named her. Tenshin then stood up. " Wanna take a walk or do you want a piggy back ride around the village." Tenshin sayed thinking of the first thing he can do for his niece. Tenshin then awaited on her to speak.

((Sorry Short))
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:09 pm

"Hikari..." She quietly said, she didn't answer his second question, instead she extended her arm out as if she wanted him to hold her hand as they walked, her small fragile hand was only big enough to grab about 2, or 3 of his fingers, and was very soft.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:13 pm

Tenshin smiled and let her grab his hand, enshin then bgin to walk with her down the streets. " So Hikari, how is motheri havent seen her ever since she first toldme she was having a baby, that was about 9 years ago i think." Tenshin says smiling down at her, then looking straight again waiting on her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:19 pm

Hikari walked next to him a little shyly still, her hand was extended up holding his, his hand felt a little cold and rough, she walked a little fast trying to keep up with the large mans footsteps, his legs were much longer then hers. "She is fine.." she quietly replied
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

Tenshin walked forward with her not even lisen to her, she was to shy to be his niece but maybe she got it from her mother so it was okay. Tenshin continue, to walk some more. " So Hikari, what are you doing to train , do you even have a sensei yet." Tenshin says walking around the village with H?ikari. " I you et tired just tll me ill carry you on my back kk." Tenshin says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:29 pm

Hikari continued walking holding his hand lightly. "I don't have one" she quietly replied, she had not yet found a sensei, or found any way to actually train yet. Still walking with him, she began to relax a little more and began wondering where they were going, her legs began to get tired slowly but she stayed quiet and did not tell him.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:51 pm

A small yawn was heard from Saruno's mouth as he turned over on his bed in the tower in the middle of the village. The Tower was enormous, where he was, It held his office, some of his home, and lots of other things. The good thing about the tower was he was close to his work, and it protected him from mainly anything. Bad thing was it didn't allow him to sense chakra outside of the building. But oh well. The covers slid slightly off of his side as he turned a little more, his face landing on his pillow, his nose and mouth still breathing calmly. Yet, a disturbance in a chakra near the bottom of the tower slowly started to change. Someone was leaving the tower, and couldn't track it outside of it. One of his eyes opened slightly, looking out at the dark room before him, and a slight moonlit night before the view of the window. It was midnight, or, somewhere close or away from that time. Curling his back upwards, then back into a normal position, sitting up on the bed, the covers sliding over to Ryu's part of the bed, his head just turned towards the window. Something was up, and he didn't know what.

[Short. >>]

[And it's night, since no one stated what time of day it was, so deal with it. :) ]

Last edited by .Saruno Kazura on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:29 pm

((Edit that whole post, I am wearing a robe with a hood covering my whole face but my mouth and lowr part of my Nose, My Chakra and Auro is supressed so Ryu can't since who I am. So please Edit it.))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 8:45 pm

The clock tower in the middle of the village rang, it's sound making a legendary song that originally played on a grasswhistle. The strike of midnight. The sliding of the comforters onto her made her awake, the sound of movements and a feeling of disturbance in her chakra. The feeling of Hikari's aura was gone from her smell and sight. Ryu rubbed her eyes with her fist, and stood from the bed and quickly changed into a black short sleeved shirt, and denim shorts, and slowly opened a drawer in the room, grabbing a leaf, big enough cover her mouth, as she closed her eyes in thought, and put it into a small wooden box, and into her weaponry pouch as she slowly left the room, and rushed to the bottom of the stairs, and opened the door to the balcony, and shut the stained glass doors behind her, which represented a legend of the music that played. Slowly reaching into her weaponry pocket, she grabbed the wooden box, and grabbed the leaf, and covered her mouth with it, and began to blow, making a beautiful sound which represented the music playing from the clock tower, as she slowly hit each note, matching each note from the clock tower, a duet from both played, as the moonlit sky slowly lit up even more as the stars began to shine brighter than ever before, and her black hair swayed slightly in the beautiful, elegant moonlight as she created the full tune, her lullaby her mother taught her as a child. She repeated the music, as her eyes began to open again, as she blew even harder, to let Hikari hear her music, as she slowly made the tune roam over the village like a cloud of mist, as she stopped, the clock tower ringing again. She stepped onto the balcony rails, and dropped many feet, and landing on two feet on the ground, carrying the grasswhistle with her.

"Hikari.. You have left me." she spoke, realizing that her daughter was only six years old, knowing that she could find her daughter, by sensing her chakra and aura, once again.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:20 pm

Hikari heard a very pleasant noise coming from the direction, she looked back and started to slow down and soon turned around and ran to the house, running through the door, she stopped and looked around but didnt see anything, she began walking around looking for what made that noise
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:24 pm

Tenshin felt Ryu coming. He looked back and then looked at Hikari. Tenshin then got on one knee looking at Hikari. " Your mother is coming time to go. I hope to see ya again. By the Way, Tell your mother, Her Brother Tenshin loves her, and would like to see her again soon." Tenshin then let go of Hikari hand, and started to walk towards Ryu. When Tenshin seen Ryu he smiled, in a cocky way like if something bad happen and he knew what she was looking for but he already killed her kinda smile, but he was realy smiling in a sorrow way, because he missed seeing his sister face, each week when he walked thru the woods to the pack of wolves and met her there to talk fo a few seconds. Those was the old days those, Once Ryu completely past him, Tenshin Vanished into then air before she got the chance to notice who he was, or even look at the back of his hood. Tenshin was now standing on the roof top of the clock tower smiling, then in thin air he vanished, never to be seen by Hikari or Ryu, for now.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:39 pm

The aura of a younger citizen ran to her way, the balcony was left, and the grasswhistle was held, the woman held herself, and tied a black ribbon on her arm, holding her essence of aura as she kneeled to look at the stars, each representing a person who had been part of her life, and the biggest stars were her husband, the one next to it represented Eiichiro, and the third represented her daughter, all three the same size. The only three she trusted. She slowly stood and regenerated her aura into her body, and sent it towards Tenshin, making an illusion of men and women. And if he had sensed who made it, she would know exactly who he could be. The mother got up from her knees as she slowly put the leaf to her mouth, and quietly, and beautifully, she began to play a song she made for the people she trusted, the notes gently played, as the notes hit beautifully as a flute would, but the grasswhistle was more a more beautiful instrument. She began to play the second verse, as she stopped, and looked behind her, a man smiling, grinning, it chilled the mother to the bone. Ryu turned, and realized, it was only an illusion as she fell to her knees. Her true past was awakening, her full potential and cursed self was coming into reality, as she slowly fell even further, her face barely touching the ground and tears flowing quickly to the ground, some drops sparkled, as she looked into the puddle, and picked up the orb her brother gave her to summon him. With all of her hope, aura and chakra, she pulled all three into the orb, and the orb began to glow, though nothing happened. Beginning to try again, she used all of her chakra, most of her aura, and her hope, as it began to fade away, and regenerate into the clouds. All of her hope was drained, she could never see her brother ever again. She wanted him to help her. She knew why he killed his fiance, for her name was Hikari, and it began to pull together in her head. Her daughter, was the legend, born once again.

Her tears kept falling, the cold ground becoming soaked in her tears, as she grabbed her grasswhistle, and began, to form a song for her brother, from the depths of her mind. Each note was high, representing a sad, depressed voice, and soon, the mother, felt as if she was taking her last breaths. "Minato, I beg you, come back to the living.. I need you, and my husband, and my daughter, so we can all live in peace!" she stood on her knees, and put the leaf back into the wooden box, as she trembled to her legs, and found her standing as her face was stained with her tears, her sharingan, her brother's Mangekyou eyes, in her own, awakened, as she had realized. Her past, had just begun.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:56 am

Hikari continued to look around, in and out doors, up stairs, she began really tiring herself out. After a few minutes of looking, she decided she would rest on the cushioned bench that was in one of the hallways next to a few pot plants, she laid down on the bench and slowly began dozing off and forgetting that she had been looking for something. Soon after, Hikari fell silently asleep on the bench.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:47 pm

[OOC: Just Skip me, i have nothing to do with this topic it seems... -.-.. ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm

[ Posteeeeeeeees, Zane . Don't be a lazy-bum . =D ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)   Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Information on the Raikage and His Family (Invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next