Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Brother to brother Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Brother to brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

Brother to brother Empty
PostSubject: Brother to brother   Brother to brother Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 8:28 am

Morbo walked into his brothers office as the two guards simply let him pass understanding he was the bro of Naizu."I want somethin to do cus I'm bored and I know you always got stuff to dish out. Gimme somethin fun to do while makin it challengin and somethin special." morbokai had no regard for what his brother was doin as he simply walked over and sat on naizu's desk. H naizu was in the middle of doin paperwork before the intruision but the younger brother couldve cared less.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Brother to brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother to brother   Brother to brother Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 4:29 am

Naizu looked at Morbokai as if he had lost his mind coming into his office with out knocking, then shot a look towards the two gaurds that let him in without question. The guards quickly scattered as he did so leaving the two siblings to take care of the situation amongst themselves. "What the hell are you doing? You can't just barge in like that without knocking or letting me know that you're coming in advance, you know that. You may be my brother but I'm still the leader of our clan and the Kage of this village and as such, you are to respect my privacy. You want something to do so bad, go train Dawnpaw, its either that or go to Kumo and help out Saruno because I told him I was going to send someone over to help him out with some stuff and right now, in the mood I'm in, you're looking like a pretty good candidate. Get out my office." Naizu said in a calm but angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

Brother to brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother to brother   Brother to brother Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 4:36 pm

Morbokai slowly got up and walked away with a smile on his face and simply responded as he stopped."I suppose I can help your lady friend for you, but I don't know if she's ready for our style of training right now judgin by what you have told me. She will receive no special treatment from me and nor will she be able to be protected by someone if she doesn't feel like doing something, think this through brother". Morbo dissapated as he left naizu with that thought, wondering if this is what he really wanted for his prized woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brother to brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother to brother   Brother to brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother to brother
Page 1 of 1