Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)   Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 9:51 pm

Sephiroth walked into the woods and never felt so... empty. His best friend had left the village with no word what so ever and now he had no one to talk to. Sephiroth picked up a flower and looked at it. He started to think about his life two years ago."ALL YOU ARE IS FIRE AND DESTRUCTION!!! GET OUT OF HERE NOW SEPHIROTH I HATE YOU AND SO DOES THE HOLE VILLAGE!!! GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE!!!! NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!!!" Thats all people would say to him. Then he met Art. "Hello" Art said. Sephiroth looked at him and looked away. "is somthing wrong? He asked. Sephiroth still said nothing. "Come on ta- "LOOK DON'T TRY TO MAKE FUN OF ME IM IN A BAD MOOD![/i] Sephiroth said to him and the kid looked at him. [i]"Um, im not making fun of you. Im new here the new kazekage is my cousins. My name is Art Whats your's?" He asked and put his hand out. "Sephiroth." He said. They shook hands and the watched eachothers back ever sence. But then, Art left weeks ago. Sephiroth was sent back to being the hated one in the village and this time no one talked to him. No one was new and never heared of him. No one wanted to have a thing to do with sephiroth. He looked back at the flower. "destruction,alone. thats all people thought of me" he said he looked around and this was the only flower that was here. Sephiroth walked around the woods and found a hole thing of flowers. Sephiroth put the flower down next to the other ones and put some dirt so that the flower can still grow with the other flowers. Sephiroth smiled but still wanted to kill all those who look down on him and never gave him a chance. The only reason that they hated him so much was becasue his dad. his dad was good but did not do what the kage said because it was wrong and the kage ordered him to do it and still said no. so ANBU tryed to attack him but Sephiroths dad killed the ANBU but was killed by the kage. Sephiroth was an out cast his hole life but he will soon be known by all.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)   Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 12:12 pm

About 100 bug fly there the forest flowing the chakra that they had sensed while flying they there home. Once the bugs reached the forest they had spotted the ninja standing in the forest thinking about something, the bug quickly surrounded the ninja flying around him for about 3 seconds. The bugs finally were done and flew about 10 feet in front of the shinobi and started to form into shika. Shika wore his long black cloak that was buttoned all the way at the top so that it was blocking his mouth, he also had some dark sun glasses so that the sun didn't get in his eye's because he spent alot of his time out side, shika also had a sand head band around his head. Shika looked at the chuunin shinobi and had seen him before in the sand village so he knew that he was a sand ninja or a x sand ninja Yo.... whats up are u ready to begin. Shika said as he folded his arm and waited for a simply reply from the chuunin as he looked straight into his eyes seeing that they was a glare from his glasses shinning into the shinobi's eyes blinding him tell he moved out of the way of shika moved.

(sorry about the shitty post but what is off RPG?)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)   Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 1:05 pm

(it means that if i kill you or you kill me then we don't realy die)

Sephiroth poped his neck when he heared the man say "are You ready to begin?" Sephiroth smiled at him and put each hand on each sword he had. sand was blowing in the wind and sephiroth took his right hand off of his fathers sword and put it on his head were he headband was. Sephiroth smiled at the yung boy. "My name is Sephiroth. You mite know of me. Im knowen as a monster here." Sephiroth said. He looked away from the kid and looked at a tree. Sephiroth then walked up to the man still not looking at him and both hands on each sword. Sephiroth looked at the guy with an evil smile. "Im not going to hold back. Your going to die." Sephiroth said pulled both swords out and went for a cut the the gut and to make sure that it would be even harder for the man not to get out of the way of a simple swing of two swords, Sephiroth had fire shoot out of both and so if he got out of the way of his swords he would have fire still going to him. Sephiroth put both of his swords away and looked at the man with his dark sun glasses on and looked deep into those eyes of his. Sephiroth only knows one clan that weres those kinds of glasses and thats that bug clan. It has to be seeing as how this guy showed up by bugs and stuff. Sephiroth did not care. He looked like all the others that made fun of him when he was yung.

Sephiroth did not like this one bit. Sephiroth put his hand out and he looked at the kids hole body and a ball of fire showed up in his hand. Sephiroth looked at him again. "Im from the akira clan. I am the last of my clan." Sephiroth said. He looked at him with a bored look and shot the ball of fire at him. Sephiroth laughed insanly at the kid and smiled. "Your going to die...YOUR going to die... YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!!!" Sephiroth said. He was showing that monster side of him now. This one wanted blood and he was never like that The people of the sand village made him like this. Sephiroth could have been the strongest shinobi in the sand village but now, he will be there gratest fear. Sephiroth wanted to kill all around him. Sephiroth waits to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)   Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth vs first one to post (off RPG)
Page 1 of 1