Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Empty
PostSubject: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 1:50 am

Null Abarada walked up into an open plaine with every step he heard the grass behind him rustle. When he stopped the Rustling stopped, "show your self" Null said as he turned around. Null waited till he heard a small buzzing sound. Out of the grass arose Null's pet hercules beatle that landed right on his shoulder. "I told you not to come this time," Null said as he continued to walk with his hercules beatle now resting on his shoulder. Null then began to wait, for who he didn't know that well. He didn't know when this character was coming either. Null just knew that he was ready, his bugs and all waiting for the right time to strike. Null then sat down with his legs criss-crossed. He began noticing the small stuff, such as the sun being a tad bit brighter then usual. He also noticed that there was no real breeze out , there would be one every once in a while but never to often. Null then grasped his weapon that was resting on his back firmly, then swinging it on the ground sending a burst of wind that went on for a good while that finally hit a tree knocking it down. Null then put the weapon back on his back. Null was wearing his usuall light armor that protected spots such as the shoulders, legs, arms, and torso. His red armor gleaming in the bright sun he closed his eyes awaiting the arrival of his foe.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm

Sephiroth was making his way to the woods. There was trees and grass. some of the bark was on the ground and some leafs. It looked like it was fall. Sephiroth hated the cold. He likes the heat. Sephiroth jumped into a tree and looked at all of the leafs changing colors. Brown and green leafs. Some were all brown and some were all green still. Sephiroth pulled out a leaf and crashed in in his hand. It had a crunch in it. Sephiroth opened his hand and the leaf was in peaces. The wind picked up and the wind blew the leaf parts out of his hand. He poped his neck and felt that somthing was near. He ran to were it was and it was a man. Sephiroth looked at the man.. "Hello." Sephiroth said. "My name is Sephiroth and Im going to be killing you today." Sephiroth said. He walked up to him slowly and saw that a bug was on him. Sephiroth did not care. He looked at him and the grass under his feet terned black like ash. Sephiroth steped on it and now it looked like as. He smiled at the man and breathed in and out. He looked at him and yawned. "Now, show me what you've got." Sephiroth said. He hopes that this man can play with him for a little.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 5:40 pm

Hmph, about time Null said. But i doubt you will be killing me today, null said as he stood up jumping back, making a swarm of bugs, covering a wide area includeing the area in which the chuunin was standing in. Let's give him something to talk about, said Null as he released 100 fire bugs in the swarm. Null then threw a bug kunai made out of fire bugs, that sped over to the chuunin ready to pierce,and kill at any given second. Null then took a step back listening to the large swarm make there large buzzing sounds almost deafening when then he heard the buzzing of a different bug when his hercules beatle landed right on his shoulder. Heh, lets see what he's gonna do. Null said to his pet hercules beatle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with a smile on his face. Sephiroth looked at all the bugs and closed his eyes. The bugs started to go around him but then, fire shot out of his body and killed all of the bugs. Sephiroth still had his eyes closed and sighed. "If thats all you got then i don't think you'll liv for that long." sephiroth said. He opened his eyes and looked down at his two swords and yawned. He looked at him. "I never liked bugs." Sephiroth said. "They creep me out." He grabed his sword and pulled it out. He pointed his blade out to the man. "What is your name?" Sephiroth said. "So i know what name to put on your grave." Sephiroth poped his fingers and put his hands out. All of his fingers were pointing at him and fire was at the tips. He looked at him and smiled. "Thes move fast." Sephiroth said and ran at him. He was now five feet away from him and shot the fire out of his hands. They looked like they were going to go through his head and chest. He waits to see what he will do.

(it's short i know

name:fire shot
clan:Akira
Description:Sephiroth will put his hand out to the opponent and after he does fire will be at the tip of his fingers. the fire is realy small on his fingers though and Sephiroth can shoot the bits of fire like a bullet. The fire moves at a realy fast speed and can go through walls.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 11:21 pm

(ooc: srry i accidently posted on this char instead, and couldnt delete it)

Last edited by Akumu Aka on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 11:23 pm

Wrong move mr i can kill anything with my fire, Null said as he walked forward. I guess you dont know much about my fire bugs do you. For every fire bug you hit with fire, they dont die, and you lose 1% chakra for everyone hit with the fire, and since you engulfed all one hundered of them you lose 100% chakra. Null could feel the life being drained out of the chuunin. The hercules beatle landed right on the chuunins corpse, buzzed and returned to Null's shoulder. Hehe, My name is Null Abarada, and i beleive your name is sephiroth, such a useless name to be put on a tombstone. Null said as walked forward to see the fire bugs crawling aorund his opponents dead body. Well i guess you dont have to worry about bugs being so creepy now do you. Null said as he walked off into the woods finally disapearing into the distance.

(ooc: it's time for you to make a new char now!)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:23 am

Null Abarada wrote:
Wrong move mr i can kill anything with my fire, Null said as he walked forward. I guess you dont know much about my fire bugs do you. For every fire bug you hit with fire, they dont die, and you lose 1% chakra for everyone hit with the fire, and since you engulfed all one hundered of them you lose 100% chakra. Null could feel the life being drained out of the chuunin. The hercules beatle landed right on the chuunins corpse, buzzed and returned to Null's shoulder. Hehe, My name is Null Abarada, and i beleive your name is sephiroth, such a useless name to be put on a tombstone. Null said as walked forward to see the fire bugs crawling aorund his opponents dead body. Well i guess you dont have to worry about bugs being so creepy now do you. Null said as he walked off into the woods finally disapearing into the distance.

(ooc: it's time for you to make a new char now!)

DEATH VOID, THE JUTSU YOU USED WAS UNAPPROVED

You may continue the battle.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:21 pm

considering that the jutsu i used was approved when i did kill him then no not voided, but since it was unapproved later on, sephiroth can keep his char.... sorry for the misunderstanding this battle is over, but he can keep his char no one wins i guess.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 8:26 am

Sephiroth runs away.

(exit i did not know that it was a death match)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )   BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRAWL IT OUT (open to anybody )
Page 1 of 1