Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Empty
PostSubject: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:41 am

dae appered right outside of the mist village.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:49 am

Modorokie walked out with a satisfied smile on his face. "Well Dae, I haven't done this in a while since I blew up the akatsuki base. You ready to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:56 am

"Sure i guess i will try my best giv me a sec to bring some lava up." dae sat there bringing lava to the surface
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

"No problem, I'll wait. Now Dae, don't hold up on me. First one to not get up loses. After that, the spar ends, and just to tell you, I've never lost a fight...I'm unbeaten." Modorokie got into his stance and was ready to fight. okay, i can't underestimate hin. Expect the most out of any enemy.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:01 am

"so no using my supernova jutsu right." dae said has he went finshed with the lava. "okay im good"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

"Well, that is a last resort. no last resorts, okay?" Modorokie stood up out of his stance.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:04 am

"okay i wont do it darn. My turn." dae sent a wave of lava out if the ground at him
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:06 am

Modorokie just stood there and let his water do the trick. He sent water out of his gourd and it turned the lava into rock. "Don't worry, I won't use my last resorts as well."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:09 am

"got it so your like gara with water are you a jnjurcken." dae asked
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:27 am

"No I am not. I have a special chakra that controls this water. Plus, I found this mystic, powerful water at a hidden springs when I was a genin. Ever since, I've used it in battle with me. also, I've had second thoughts, and I'll let you use the supernova jutsu. Trust me, you might need it." Modorokie then got back into his stance and started to observe Dae and his tactics.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:29 am

"you know that water wont be able to save you if i use it"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:32 am

"You never know Dae...you never know." Modorokie then charged at dae with 5 kunai in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:33 am

Dae had a wave of lava pop up inbetween dae and lee
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:36 am

"I was expecting that. Earth Style: Mud Submerge jutsu." Modorokie then slipped into the ground like water and popped up right behind Dae. He then jumped and threw the first 5 kunai at him about 10 ft, away, then threw the other 4 from right infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:41 am

Dae brought up a wall of lava has close to his body as posible blocking five. why the other four hit his right arm. dae pulled them out "cell regenration justsu" dae healled the kuni wounds
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:45 am

"Well, a medical ninja as well. Not to shabby." He shot some water at the lava wall, turning it to earth/rock as well. Then, from behind, a hand punched through with a kunai in it, in an attempt to stab the foe.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

Dae jumped away when his wall turned to rock. "yep when your on your own you need that to keep you going" dae looked at lee seeing he hand stuck in the rock. "Volacanic eruption Justsu." dae said after a series of hand signs
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:50 am

Modorokie looked down and noticed the lava spewing out of the ground. He then started to do a 1-handed jutsu. "Water style: Water Vortex Jutsu." The vortex of water now came out of the ground and flushed out the lava. Modorokie then finally got his hand out of the wall. No damage really. The vortex then got bigger and Modorokie was standing in the middle of it. "Come get me."

Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu-
Rank-B
the user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

Dae summened a bunch ou lava and bridged it over the vortex macking it harden, thus covering the vortex. "why dont you come get me im not really the agressive type."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:01 pm

*chuckle* "I like you Dae, you're pretty cool. Chakra Bone Jutsu!" He turned as flexible as flexible could be, then stretched over and tried to wrap around Dae, trying to hold him in place.

Chakra Bone-
Rank-A
The user focuses his chakra into his bones, tissues, etc...to make them bend and be as flexible as Mr. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:04 pm

(nice jutsu i love it)

lee wrapped dae up exactly what he wanted. Dae melted the metal all over his body probly severly burning lee.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:11 pm

Modorokie let go of Dae. "Ouch, that was pretty hot." Well, he went back to normal, standing where he was earlier. Then, he disappeared as the wind passed by. He appeared behind Dae and pulled out 2 kunai and stabbed Dae, 1 on each side. He then jumped away. "Now, chakra wire." Wires made of chakra appeared out of his fingers and wrapped the kunai. his chakra then went through the kunai and drove into his body. "I now have total control over you Dae."

Flashstep-
Rank-B
Teleports the user a certain distance, depending on the chakra amount.

Chakra Wire-
Rank-B
Wires made out of chakra come out of the users fingertips. Anything that they wrap around, the user can control.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:14 pm

"Dah" dae screamed in pain. dae used the part he hated the most of his blood line. Dae melted onto the ground moving far away he reformed.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:19 pm

Now's my chance... Modorokie says that dae was in pain, this was his chance. "Reality Clone Jutsu." 4 Mizukages appeared on the Earth's surface. all four charged at Dae, going in different directions.

Name: Reality Clone Jutsu
Effect: The user can only make 5 copies of himself with this jutsu. It's a level more advanced than the shadow clone jutsu. When the user creates this clone, it's the same exact as the user. It can takes hit, kill others, etc... and not disappear. The only way to make it disappear is if the user let's their chakra stop and end the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:29 pm

Dae looked around at the clones charging him he had to think of a way to save himself Dae made a sereis of hand signs "fist tornado" dae said has he began to spin really fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)   Trying a kage(dae vs Lee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying a kage(dae vs Lee)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next