Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training for the Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Training for the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:09 pm

Naizu walked into an open area with lots or plants, trees and such for a little session to hone his skills a bit. He knew he had to be on lookout twenty-four seven for the most part...of which he was. Naizu had came up wit a strategical way to be alerted of anything that may be in the wrong while he was in this area. He had scattered his creations (elemental wolves, hounds and clones) all around the village and only a couple people knew of this. Naizu focused his mind for a couple moments while standing perfectly still for the moment and closing his eyes. He created dual death clones upon opening them and activating his Oakegan in the process. Naizu was separating his control of energies amongst the clones, giving each a specific energy to focus on. Naizu himself chose to focus on chakra, his first clone was to focus on ki and his other was on chi. This was only the first portion of his training as he had that organized as well, chosing to separate this session into four portions., the first was energy production and control. The three scattered about the area and sat at a point that was exactly 30 meters from one another, sat down and began.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:19 pm

morbokai, entered the forrest looking for his brother and knowing he was in the midst of training. he made a few wind clones and made them scatter out to help him find naizu. he knew he was around somewhere and wanted to train with him and increase his ability."i'm pretty sure I know what he's doin but dude is so illusive. I'll find him though, just gotta get a feel for his chakra and I will be on the trail. its like training in training or something."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

Naizu could feel the chakra of someone approaching the area but didn't know of who, so he kept his focus on his training but monitored the situation carefully. He held his position as he was sitting with legs crossed and his eyes closed, his chakra circulating throughout his body and fully in balance. The other two Naizu's continued their respective practices but began to emit steam from their feet in case of an unwanted visitor. Naizu chose to remain silent testing to see how anxious the approacher may be to him as his ears searched for irregular sounds but his mind remained focused on the task at hand. The training to a little detour from Naizu's original plans but he welcomed the challenge and was gladly going to oblige with it as a clear smile appeared across his face.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:04 am

Morbokai looked around for a bit and found "Naizu" as he was sitting on the ground and seemingly concentrating on something. "What are you doing bro? I mean....yeah, what are you doin?" Morbo looked at him thinking of possible things that he may be doing as he knew that he had a couple of different concentration excercises, however he didn't know which was in action. Morbokai stood there with his arms crossed and looking at him with a confused look on his face. Not only was this an interesting situation, but the fact that he saw his brother as calm as he was....unreal.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:58 am

Naizu clone spoke while having his eyes remain closed for the time being,"This is a focus exercise that you may join if you'd like, its a controlling exercise that helps you master three separate forms of energy. The first of which, is one that as a Nimakee, are expected to have mastered at a youthful age and you already have...Chakra. The the next two are harder ones, for you probably have either heard very little, or haven't heard of at all..they are called 'Ki' and 'Chi'. These energies, when completely mastered, make for a force that has astounding results and will increase nearly every aspect of your abilities. I know that you are one that enjoys studying new arts, so it would surprise me if you decided to pass on this opportunity...so what do you say?" he asked his brother in a manner of which showed just how focused he was.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 3:05 pm

Confused a biy by his brothers actions and words but yet intruiged at the opportunity, morbo answered. "I would like you to gimme some insight on these two alternate energies, and why are you talkin like that bro, its creepin me out". Morbo looked around a bit as the wind blew and the trees swayed with it. He wondered about his brothers state of mind and a bit about his motives, they were brothers after all so maybe he was trying to trick him in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Kage   Training for the Kage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the Kage
Page 1 of 1